Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (820013 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by windywendy(f): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2008
dollyp1cute:

Wendy which charts do you use?

excel charts, plus nigersec.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by windywendy(f): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2008
pumping777:

No, there was no money in my account to fund the transaction. Now my account shows I am 1M in the red grin

Ah, that one na free loan na cheesy grin Just enjoy it quietly cheesy

Na wa for cashcraft o. Chei!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2008
gabza:

Today for the sake of checking I logged on and what did I see , 50,000 naira in red.

Welcome to the Red club. It has happenned to me several times even with the so-called "Best-in-Class" brokers with state of the art offices.
There is no safe ground. I think it is one of the risks you have to accept. The nice thing is that no-one can pressurise you to pay back.
The agreement you signed while openning your stockbroking account empowers your broker to act on your behalf to a great extent.

Accept wetin? Dat one no be me o. I no dey accept rubbish. The mandate I gave was to sell and not to buy. I no get reverse order action for the contract wey I sign na  grin grin

Note that Cashcraft will keep charging you interest if you account is in the red.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2008
windywendy:

Ah, that one na free loan na cheesy grin Just enjoy it quietly cheesy

Na wa for cashcraft o. Chei!

Ah, I don't see it like that. I wanted to sell what I had to I can take my 1M elsewhere.

Now all I have is more Fidelity and still no money. My 1M is still locked in there which is what I don't want. Since August last year.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2008
Cashcraft is one way traffic.Once they make a mistake on your account,it can take forever to rectify it.You can ask me,I am still trying to rectify an error done last week.They bought shares I didn't beg them to buy,sold them at a lose,charged me commission and to make matters worse I realised they put me in the red running into some millions.I didn't ask them.Whenever you speak to them na sorry dem go talk,Sorry no action.I spoke to someone who had a problem with them and he advised me to write to SEC with all the etails and copy Cashcraft.They respond faster that way.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2008
pumping777:

Ah, I don't see it like that. I wanted to sell what I had to I can take my 1M elsewhere.

Now all I have is more Fidelity and still no money. My 1M is still locked in there which is what I don't want. Since August last year.
The day you sell your Fidelity cashcraft will take their 1 million naira from you.The only way out is to deal with it now and deal with it aggressively.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gabza: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2008
£
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 12:16am On Mar 07, 2008
gabza:

http://cashcraft.com/docs/Account.pdf

(18) Where the company grants concessions on charges for either a buy or sell it is
understood that the company shall be given instructions for a sell or buy at a
later date.

Clause 18 from the Cashcraft account opening form is fishy. Please do we have a LEARNED COLLEAGUE in the house?

This is an account based instruction. You don't buy when I ask you to sell. I don't need a lawyer for this one at all.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 12:17am On Mar 07, 2008
blueband:

The day you sell your Fidelity cashcraft will take their 1 million naira from you.The only way out is to deal with it now and deal with it aggressively.

Yes, you really got my point. I already woke somebody up from sleep after midnight today in Naija and he will strike one time. Yeye company.

We no suppose dey talk Caveat Emptor again. Na Cashcraft Beware grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 12:28am On Mar 07, 2008
SavvyLanre:

"Ewo" Kai, the thing dey pain me no be small - na which kind armrobber broker be this,  I don warn many people make them no go near Cashcraft.
But, for this one,  them don mess with the wrong person. If to sey i get boys, i for send them go cashcraft on behalf of my brother, pumping. But, the one wey i know - if i vex too much i fit close cashcraft.

Egbon mi Pumping, na which one you choose.

Thank you too much jare. Make you do all jo!! Dem too vex me sef grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 12:31am On Mar 07, 2008
Where Samstone and his SAS folks? Come to the rescue of Pumping o!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2008
M16Topgun:

Aktopgun,

Can you please send me an email at dayfabs@yahoo.com. I have a proposition that may be mutually benefiting to you and i.

Thanks

Aktopgun don get plenti fan o! See as dem dey follow answer hin name. I beg I dey do PP for my name too, any interested bidders?

Make I carry all my loot go open account with CashWitchcraft
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:42am On Mar 07, 2008
Nairalanders
Please pumping help me broker the sell of my 400kg of c&i leasing at 15.43. My broker  is telling me their system crash like sosoliso abi na bell view de no fit access any account.  Aktpgun are u interested ?
me ku na  help me secure my spreedsheet money grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 12:42am On Mar 07, 2008
This one na real WITCHcashCRAFT.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 12:44am On Mar 07, 2008
Abu-Maryam:

Nairalanders
Please pumping help me broker the sell of my 400kg of c&i leasing at 15.43. My broker is telling me their system crash like sosoliso abi na bell view de no fit access any account. Aktpgun are u interested ?
me ku na help me secure my spreedsheet money grin grin grin grin grin

If you gree N12 I go consider am but come to think of it, wetin make I do with all these kg wey me sef get grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Temmie10(m): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2008
@ abu-maryam
who's your broker?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by VIPICO(m): 1:04am On Mar 07, 2008
Kashif:

Thanks man. I am going for it. No retreat, no surrender! grin

Caution is the word, my brother! Taking a loan for investment is part of what one of my mentors, Robert Kiyosaki calls a Leverage and according to him Leverage is a two-edged sword. So please don't forget to do your due deligence.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gabza: 1:08am On Mar 07, 2008
£
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by VIPICO(m): 1:22am On Mar 07, 2008
Kashif:

Thanks man. I am going for it. No retreat, no surrender! grin

Caution is the word, my brother!
Like Robert Kiyosaki would say, "Leverage is a two-edged sword"
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gabza: 1:37am On Mar 07, 2008
£
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:41am On Mar 07, 2008
@ Temmie
My broker is APT SECURITIES.

@Gabza
am not gona be greedy my exit was 14 naira the reamaining na jara.

@pumping
if u bargain more i will consider it. My exit plan waz 14 bt due to system crash it reaches 15. We don reach friday be that.
GUNNERS FOR LIFE.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 1:48am On Mar 07, 2008
gabza:

OBJ, Uba and Ndidi are flying on the presidential jet used for bringing back new Naira notes printed abroad.

OBJ looks down and says: "I can throw down a N1, 000 note bundle and make one person happy.
Uba says to him "I can throw down two N500 notes bundles and make two people happy.
Ndidi laughs at them and says: "I can throw down five N200 notes bundles and make five people happy.

The pilot looks at the co-pilot and tells him: "such arrogant people! can throw three of them off the plane and destroy Third term, Anambra State and Transcorp
grin grincry cry cry why didn't he offload the plane & make 150 million people cry cry cry grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by voodooxchg(m): 1:50am On Mar 07, 2008
==> This may be stale news but Aliko Dangote finally appears in Forbes

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/10/billionaires08_Aliko-Dangote_64RI.html

cheesy grin shocked
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:06am On Mar 07, 2008
@ Dangote
Congratulations Alhaji and dont 4get say i'm part of that $3.3bn. If i vex remove my money the story go change may be u go de head to head with oprah. grin grin grin grin grin na Lie?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 2:10am On Mar 07, 2008
Abu-Maryam:

@ Temmie
My broker is APT SECURITIES.

@Gabza
am not gona be greedy my exit was 14 naira the reamaining na jara.

@pumping
if u bargain more i will consider it. My exit plan waz 14 bt due to system crash it reaches 15. We don reach friday be that.
GUNNERS FOR LIFE.

Na. I don't do business with GONERS grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:35am On Mar 07, 2008
@ pumping
Na dis style u take discharge me. Anyway i will invite Sir, Arsen Wenger he go fit buy @ 20 as suggested by Gabza.
G

u

N

N

E

R

s

L

i

f

e
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by elemu(m): 4:25am On Mar 07, 2008
@pumping
I beg for that japaul supplementary my email na pelemo2002 at yahoo dot com
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Scream(m): 4:46am On Mar 07, 2008
elemu:

@pumping
I beg for that japaul supplementary my email na pelemo2002 at yahoo dot com

Sorry, I beleive we are here to learn from experienced people, so don't be vexed with me Questions pleaseee. I just started earning money recently and I want to start investing. For now, I have about 100k, what do I do? where do I start from? I wanted to invest in First Inland Bank IPO but I had some doubts so I gave up the idea, I will be grateful if people in the know give me useful advise. thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gonyix: 4:56am On Mar 07, 2008
@jonyjuscom
yes u can trade if u are using the shareplus accomt as long as u are buying and selling 4rm d list of share plus approved list.
I am a beneficiary of d same progrm.
cavae emptor
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Scream(m): 5:10am On Mar 07, 2008
Hello Nairalanders, I actually directed the question to @elemu because he was the only person on-line in the page as at when I was posting. Meanwhile, I want to be buying from both the Secondary and Primary Markets. I need a very good Broker, Pleasssssssse, advise me. I am new in Stock Trading. I've started readind from the first page of the thread so I can have a grasp of where we are coming from grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Scream(m): 5:39am On Mar 07, 2008
Hello Nairalanders, I actually directed the question to @elemu because he was the only person on-line in the page as at when I was posting. Meanwhile, I want to be buying from both the Secondary and Primary Markets. I need a very good Broker, Pleasssssssse, advise me. I am new in Stock Trading. I've started readind from the first page of the thread so I can have a grasp of where we are coming from grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by samstone4(m): 6:17am On Mar 07, 2008
@ Pumping and Ioma

Following the intervention of Ioma I have decided to send my Delta Force to supervise Pumping's action against Cashcraft.
Pumping. Go ahead with your plan to write SEC and copy Cashcraft.

Make sure the copy to Cashcraft is addressed to the MD.

My Delta will be in the background to put his favourite dog's head in his bed.
To make him an offer he can't refuse - as we used to say during joint operations with the Cosa Nostra.

Samstone4 cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.