Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (820126 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2008
As me no sabi to abuse people;
Instead of posting trash, just read this and smile!

One bank opened a branch near a cemetery. In the window the president put a sign that read, "You can't take it with you when you go, but here's a chance to be near it."

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.

Father: A banker provided by nature

An English teacher asked her 8th grade class to write an essay on what they would do if they had a million dollars.

Larry handed in a blank sheet of paper.

"Larry!" yelled the teacher, "you've done absolutely nothing. Why?"

"Because if I had a million dollars, that's exactly what I would do!"
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2008
cisi ;d
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2008
I was going to ignore you until after I bought mine but . Berger PAINTS is a very very sound stock. Current PE is 14, Forward PE is 11, should double in price over the next yr. With good contracts, you'd better get in now before it translates into results.

@easimoni, I hope you got in on berger paints .

You get winch oo , the thing don triple from 8-24 naira within 3.5 months of this your post.

right now, where do you place its fair value.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2008
@LOMA ,
PLS MORE TO COOL THEM DOWN grin wink
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2008
nkc:

cisi ;d

Yep CISI (cash in,stay in)
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2008
rasputinn:

Yep CISI (cash in,stay in)

very wicked, i love it grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2008
my broker says vono is a good buy now, pls what sayest, u guys
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by igetwicked: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2008
loma:

As me no sabi to abuse people;
Instead of posting trash, just read this and smile!

One bank opened a branch near a cemetery. In the window the president put a sign that read, "You can't take it with you when you go, but here's a chance to be near it."

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.

Father: A banker provided by nature

An English teacher asked her 8th grade class to write an essay on what they would do if they had a million dollars.

Larry handed in a blank sheet of paper.

"Larry!" yelled the teacher, "you've done absolutely nothing. Why?"

"Because if I had a million dollars, that's exactly what I would do!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2008
yodiyokun:

I was going to ignore you until after I bought mine but . Berger PAINTS is a very very sound stock. Current PE is 14, Forward PE is 11, should double in price over the next yr. With good contracts, you'd better get in now before it translates into results.

@easimoni, I hope you got in on berger paints .

You get winch oo , the thing don triple from 8-24 naira within 3.5 months of this your post.

right now, where do you place its fair value.

If na me talk that thing true true, you suppose flog me because I no buy o! embarassed cry Procrastination no gree leave me until the thing reach 10 (it was ~7 when I wrote that). The rest is history. As your fellow Canadian, Alanis M., would define irony ; "your own advice that you just didn't take and who would have thought it'd figure"
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2008
Now I want to redirect all the anger at the stockbrokers!

I do not regard a BROKER as a member of the human race. Honore De Balzac  1799-1850, French Novelist  

It is very vulgar to talk about one's business. Only people like stockBROKERs do that, and then merely at dinner parties. Oscar Wilde  1856-1900, British Author, Wit  

With an evening coat and a white tie, anybody, even a stock BROKER, can gain a reputation for being civilized. Oscar Wilde  1856-1900, British Author, Wit  

Advertising is a racket, like the movies and the BROKERage business. You cannot be honest without admitting that its constructive contribution to humanity is exactly minus zero. Source Unknown  

A stockBROKER urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, ''At my age, I don't even buy green bananas. Claude D. Pepper    

Back then, if you had a sore arm, the only people concerned were you and your wife. Now it's you, your wife, your agent, your investment counsellor, your stockBROKER, and your publisher. Jim Bouton  American Actor, Businessman, Baseball Player  

Is it not odd that the only generous person I ever knew, who had money to be generous with, should be a stockBROKER. Percy Bysshe Shelley  1792-1822, British Poet
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2008
i am nobody's boy o. but to be honest on what i gained that day and the new links i got i no mind gree i be boy. at least i am now in on regency and sterling assurance. i am getting my full application on bank PHB which is heavily over subscribed. i got links for property in abuja through bank auction and 2 other boiling hot pp's .and even the chams i could not get into before in january. so which one concern me with your yeye posting. my mrs and i are now considering whether to re-mortgage or sell our buy to let due to the cash flow constraint of re-financing. maybe mr brown will make you a life time peer for the house of lords. but i just pray that in your briticoness your pikin no dey become the ones that stand for street in a hoodie, jeans below their ass, walking with an exaggerated limp, a knife and a pit bull intimidating people.what we got from that group of people i interacted with could not have been practicalised through any book from borders. and if truly you came that day you would have noticed some nigerian dignitaries around? they all greeted themselves with respect. infact i wish you would have sat down and blew your trumpet about £600k shame would have caught you.i am  grin grin grin grin grin

i know the direction i am heading and it is home my dear brother. you can remain a london big boy on your council flat 600k and all the good you dey chop. but i tire for tax and NI and i am happy to wash my hands well and eat with the elders. at least we mixed with people who have a strong hold on the Nigerian economy and know there way. i have got a new broker who now calls me sir due to the level i was introduced and was given a guarantee on my behalf that he can go aheadwith my buy request and i will settle after purchase. this is good because i am told they will only buy what i sspecificallyorder at a set price. i am not complaining. plus the dinner at the windows restruant and the views were nice too. cheesy

Nigeria i hail thee
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2008
hey fellas.

thought i'd raise this again. @ RISKY i hope u made it out of It today

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2008
Rumour has it that Oasis is giving a bonus of in addition to their 2kobo dividend,how true or otherwise is this?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by igetwicked: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2008
greentree:

i am nobody's boy o. but to be honest on what i gained that day and the new links i got i no mind gree i be boy. at least i am now in on regency and sterling assurance. i am getting my full application on bank PHB which is heavily over subscribed. i got links for property in abuja through bank auction and 2 other boiling hot pp's .and even the chams i could not get into before in january. so which one concern me with your yeye posting[b]. my mrs and i[/b] are now considering whether to re-mortgage or sell our buy to let due to the cash flow constraint of re-financing. maybe mr brown will make you a life time peer for the house of lords. but i just pray that in your briticoness your pikin no dey become the ones that stand for street in a hoodie, jeans below their ass, walking with an exaggerated limp, a knife and a pit bull intimidating people.what we got from that group of people i interacted with could not have been practicalised through any book from borders. and if truly you came that day you would have noticed some nigerian dignitaries around? they all greeted themselves with respect. infact i wish you would have sat down and blew your trumpet about £600k shame would have caught you.i am  grin grin grin grin grin

i know the direction i am heading and it is home my dear brother. you can remain a london big boy on your council flat 600k and all the good you dey chop. but i tire for tax and NI and i am happy to wash my hands well and eat with the elders. at least we mixed with people who have a strong hold on the Nigerian economy and know there way. i have got a new broker who now calls me sir due to the level i was introduced and was given a guarantee on my behalf that he can go aheadwith my buy request and i will settle after purchase. this is good because i am told they will only buy what i sspecificallyorder at a set price. i am not complaining. plus the dinner at the windows restruant and the views were nice too. cheesy

Nigeria i hail thee

You have a wife?Goodness me.Phew! angry angry angry
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2008
@rasputin - You fit re-yarn your post. I've lost track.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by grabdaloot(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2008
This place is strictly for NSE matters not for dog jabs Period!! Will say no more

@all,
Shebi una dey ignore my plea now. Once more anybody with info on CHAMPION please speak up. Make we no all dull together better money dey at stake hia!!!

@ Aktopgun,
Your candles were spot on I must say Kudos to you.

@ all
once more info on CHAMPION I no mind pay for what I want to know. The question is why is UBA registrars taking for ever to conclude the rights issue secondly why has none of the share holders received an offer of rights issue? I smell a rat but I like the smell of this rat. Anybody wey dey buy anything for this market get plenty liver. I been wan wait till July but something tells me that the dip I am expecting wouldn't come this year.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by walcolm(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2008
@All,

is there any one place where one can get the actual figures of the daily bid and offer positions at the close of trading on the NSE?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Yodiyokun - Eh eh - Insurance dey worry o but I think I'm still good. Mbenefit welcomed me with 5% rise but Unic no gree move. Not worried about being stuck with Unic though and I've given up on IEI grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2008
Seun: I beg take me do moderator grin Sharp Sharp I go delete all offensive, insulting, abusive, unproductive, non- educating posts.

Please accept my application double quick grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2008
Omoba3:

Seun: I beg take me do moderator grin Sharp Sharp I go delete all offensive, insulting, abusive, unproductive, non- educating posts.

Please accept my application double quick grin grin grin

I don respond to ya email!

rasputinn:

Rumour has it that Oasis is giving a bonus of in addition to their 2kobo dividend,how true or otherwise is this?

LOL! You don start o! Anyway, I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of this potentially (or otherwise) spurios contention. The ambiguity of the claim by my learned colleague leads me to vacillate regarding the veracity of this issue.

Yes, I needed a dictionary. grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2008
omoba,
look at yur post, on d down side, u will see report to moderator, try it, mybe it works
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2008
IGETWICKED

why did you even come sef? that is if you can at all. you no dey shame abi your a complete desperado embarassed

how can somebody put him head for matter that no concern am. be rude sef. then carry him kia go try and pally with the person? you no dey shame at all  embarassed zoo no fit contain you sef. na psychiatric home. you are a candidate for sectionig under the mental health act sef.

desperado

will meet you in abuja  cheesy

london big boy ko

big rat ni
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2008
easimoni:

I don respond to ya email!

LOL! You don start o! Anyway, I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of this potentially (or otherwise) spurios contention. The ambiguity of the claim by my learned colleague leads me to vacillate regarding the veracity of this issue.
Yes, I needed a dictionary. grin grin

First good laugh all day !!! grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2008
greentree:

Gabza you are just uncouth people like you should be kept in a zoo.

there is no need for this at all. what is this infestation on this thread.

ENOUGH
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2008
I am thinking there should be a quarrantine period for new members before they begin to post! angry sad shocked

AKtopCAndle; Please shine Candle on Cutix,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2008
aktopgun:

there is no need for this at all. what is this infestation on this thread.

ENOUGH

sorry Sir. but some of these people na real ghetto trash. na ajegunle levels wey reach london. kai this london na real leveler oooo tafiakwa.

kai kai kai
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2008
@aktopcandlegun,
pls wat sayest d candles on presco
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by faketan(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2008
Na windywendy and yodiyokun go love love section go invite them. grin grin grin

AKT
Do you need parasiticide?
I will be generous with some.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2008
loma:

I am thinking there should be a quarrantine period for new members before they begin to post! angry sad shocked

AKtopCAndle; Please shine Candle on Cutix,

cheesy cheesy :

right away.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2008
wawa:

Na windywendy and yodiyokun go love love section go invite them. grin grin grin

I beg no kobalise me ooo - I no dey there
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2008
pumping777:

@Yodiyokun - Eh eh - Insurance dey worry o but I think I'm still good. Mbenefit welcomed me with 5% rise but Unic no gree move. Not worried about being stuck with Unic though and I've given up on IEI  grin

u too don join roughcut to dey do winch, dey read topgun mail and watching my house abi!!  cheesy cheesy.

i fired that one today too.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by grabdaloot(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2008
Okay so it is safe to assume that nobody knows anything about CHAMPION? Make it more interesting abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.