Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (820697 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2008
pumping777:

My advice on the recent happenings is that one should ignore comments we are not comfortable with. An exception is if someone directly attacks you for instance.

Let us not speak on behalf of anyone that we don't know outside this forum until that person responds FIRST. There are events outstide this forum that is making some folks attack themselves to there is no need trying to be a judge so you are not aware of what happened or did not. Let the affected person respond then you can join in if you wish.

Just be aware that there are multiple personalities on this thread now with the main intention to spread unfounded market rumours and defraud innocent investors if possible.
Do not engage in business with someone if you cannot verify their identity preferable through a mutual friend or at least someone known to you outside this forum.  

All that glitters is not gold. Things are not always what they seem.

u r spot on, very as an it guru, iknw them but lipsrsealed, will spam em , well well
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Prince11(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Easimoni,
Union Dicon is a classic CICO stock, I am sure you will get it at the right price if you really want  wink when folks are busy piling up NAScOn, I just dey take one eye look UnionD. I don't know much about fundamentals, but it is has done me a lot of good this year !

@AKT, How is Tobe, ?, It is well with you and your household.

To all the gurus in the house, I salute una !, make una no let anybody spoill the show here !, best thing is to ignore offending post until Mr. Osewa recognised how to manage online forum properly, I don tell am long ago !, not sure he got my message!

For those who bought Japaul, certificates are on its way to you, grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2008
aktopgun:

hey fellas.

thought i'd raise this again. @ RISKY i hope u made it out of It today

Yesooooo my man AKT I bailed out at N15.40, just some sha, and realised I made 202% net profit just in three months.  I want to thank you so very much for the candle light.  The only concern I have now is:

WHY ARE ABUSES ON STRONG OFFER AND FOCUS ON STRONG BID? You fit shine your Candle on this one?   This NSE sef grin grin  

Anyway with my AG Leventis upcoming loot, I WILL NEVER BE ANGRY WITH ANYONE grin grin grin grin grin  No matter the disrespect cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tkb417(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
My advice on the recent happenings is that one should ignore comments we are not comfortable with. An exception is if someone directly attacks you for instance.

Let us not speak on behalf of anyone that we don't know outside this forum until that person responds FIRST. There are events outstide this forum that is making some folks attack themselves to there is no need trying to be a judge so you are not aware of what happened or did not. Let the affected person respond then you can join in if you wish.

Just be aware that there are multiple personalities on this thread now with the main intention to spread unfounded market rumours and defraud innocent investors if possible.

Do not engage in business with someone if you cannot verify their identity preferable through a mutual friend or at least someone known to you outside this forum.

All that glitters is not gold. Things are not always what they seem.

word!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2008
@mr risky, no mind dem
my afroil loot no fit make me angry sef, grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2008
ATOPGUN

Sir, i will never insult you becuase you no dey craze and you have helped me so much through your posting.

Pumping 777

Sir, you talk true. people must be careful because 419 and stock broking marketers sef dey this thread and dey lure people for business. everybody especially diasporians only buy through your stock broker o. don't buy through any man know man 419. if so you money can get lost.

everybody shine eye o
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2008
I don dey fear this thread now!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2008
E be like say I don due for sabbatical now sef! All these bullish yarnings no dey my blood.

At least wait till Thursday, when I can counteract the negative posts with the beautiful sight of my spreadsheet loot!

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2008
@aKTOPGUN,

Sebi, I mention Cutix last week - someone said no fundamentals.

I beg my broda, Is there a way to check the meaning of any candle at stockcharts .com?

When I see a stock bottoming out - I want to take position but fear no go gree me cos no fundamentals - but with Technicals I can make a better decision.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2008
Guys,
When I joined this thread it was about giving information and tips on which stocks to pick with the occasional jokes and banter.
Today we have been infiltrated by business men and smallbies.

Everybody sabi him level-as for me I am a small time investor doing this by the side and it has really made me some extra money by the side.Pumping-I salute you.You have single handedly taken it upon yourself to make me some millions in the last 3 months.Aktopgun-Thanks for putting breaks on my high risk appetite.CrazyT-The kind money you dey make for NSE dey make me jealous no be small.Wendy-You be real mama Bakasi(not in that sense)! grin grin grin grin grin.IOMA-You just make me laugh out loud all the time.Easimoni-Keep it coming,WanajO(na you get channel O?)-Good man.

Napoleon-I no get quarell with you o.Walahi if I had known you were an elder I for no carry your matter too joke.Ka yi hakuri don allah.

Greentree-Take am easy.No be so this life be.

I hereby retire BLUEBAND from this thread.Take it easy folks.It was nice contributing to Nairaland!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2008
Aunty Windy please do not forget to tell me about Red Star. should i go in tomorrow? i am going home from work now. and will check your reply when i reach house.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2008
@aktopgun - wetin be your email?

If you dont want to post it here - mine is mamaore at gmail.com

you can send an email so I can reply you, I have one question to ask you!.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2008
Mr. Risky:

Yesooooo my man AKT I bailed out at N15.40, just some sha, and realised I made 202% net profit just in three months.  I want to thank you so very much for the candle light.  The only concern I have now is:

WHY ARE ABUSES ON STRONG OFFER AND FOCUS ON STRONG BID? You fit shine your Candle on this one?   This NSE sef grin grin  

Anyway with my AG Leventis upcoming loot, I WILL NEVER BE ANGRY WITH ANYONE grin grin grin grin grin  No matter the disrespect cheesy

LOL! Good one!

All, yours truly is going on a (well-earned) vacation. See you Monday. Aptistock update will be posted in minutes. Take care and God bless.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2008
farewell to blueband, hope all dis peeps are happy cry cry cry
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2008
easimoni:

LOL! Good one!

All, yours truly is going on a (well-earned) vacation. See you Monday. Aptistock update will be posted in minutes. Take care and God bless.

Enjoy your spring break  and have fun.

blueband:

I hereby retire BLUEBAND from this thread.Take it easy folks.It was nice contributing to Nairaland!

haba no do like this na , if everybody retire who go remain here!.

@all see wetin you people don cause hen!.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by goldenson(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2008
greentea, you said you have all the documents regarding the offers you mentioned. is it something u have in electronic form and can u please email em to me if its possible for you, please give me an email where i can request the info from.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2008
[/quote][quote author=easimoni link=topic=31554.msg2042804#msg2042804 date=1205174880]
AHHHHHH! You must be my brother from another mother! Didn't you just think to yourself "I must help easimoni get some more Chams too"? That is because you are a very astute and wise man  tongue

Ok, I'm done sucking up, how we go take enter that deal na?
grin grin grin ;Dmy oga easi,
honestly if there is anyone I wish to help it would be you o cos you, as well as some others have been such a massive help to me and others on this thread. unfortunately its only 1.5million units that my person has and i am still negotiating sef so it's by no means a done deal. but i will remember you in my chams prayers no worry grin grin grin grin wink

seriously though hope u get some soon as well, maybe greentree or daddy napoleaon will give us more info on this cos i am still looking for more sef grin tongue
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2008
yodiyokun:

@aKTOPGUN,

Sebi, I mention Cutix last week - someone said no fundamentals.

I beg my brother, Is there a way to check the meaning of any candle at stockcharts .com?

When I see a stock bottoming out - I want to take position but fear no go gree me because no fundamentals - but with Technicals I can make a better decision.

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:candlestick_pattern_

The John Murphy book is also useful.

yodiyokun:

Enjoy your spring break and have fun.

Spring break ke? Na ya side I dey come. Vancouver actually. All man dey head south, I dey carry my head north. Na condition bend crayfish.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2008
babagboin:

grin grin grin ;Dmy oga easi,
honestly if there is anyone I wish to help it would be you o because you, as well as some others have been such a massive help to me and others on this thread. unfortunately its only 1.5million units that my person has and i am still negotiating sef so it's by no means a done deal. but i will remember you in my chams prayers no worry grin grin grin grin wink

seriously though hope u get some soon as well, maybe greentree or daddy napoleaon will give us more info on this because i am still looking for more sef grin tongue

Haba,

Babagboin na only you wan buy all of chams placement grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2008
@blueband

YBC 2000. YBC SO BUSY!  grin grin

Don't do it man. its not worth it. we do not want to lose ur insughts and info cuz of some unnecessary unproductive trash talking.

@yodi

seunarasilk(at)yahoodotcom.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tkb417(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2008
please Windy
i managed to get bigtreat today, what do you think?
like u said, it would have been berra if it was last week. but what can i do?

i cant sell tmr now
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2008
Blueband you dey go shocked

why now undecided

there are people wey rude past you. wey never born with correct head. like london big boy IGETWICKED. maybe for back yard of surrey sef him dey languish dey come here relieve his frustration. think twice. na free forum. stay. i do respect everybody here. and go vex for anybody that attacks anybody.

anyway people here dey send themselves coded messages and emails. so you no go miss out. i know you go read daily and your pallies go dey send you emails and calls. but do not leave as i think you were contributing well and warning people off cashcraft in a valuable way.

i done pseak my own.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ Blueband

You were never a problem to this thread.

Your contribution to this thread is invaluable cheesy.

Maria don't go! grin or sorry blueband don't go grin What do you want us to use in eating bread again embarassed cry
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2008
easimoni:

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:candlestick_pattern_

The John Murphy book is also useful.

Spring break ke? Na ya side I dey come. Vancouver actually. All man dey head south, I dey carry my head north. Na condition bend crayfish.

You are still telling me to go back to my ese aro  innit?
Ok I go buy the book na. I will also check that link.

I need to be serious about this tech analysis be4 aktopgun too says he is bowing out of nairaland cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2008
greentree:

Blueband you dey go shocked

why now undecided

there are people wey rude past you. wey never born with correct head. like london big boy IGETWICKED. maybe for back yard of surrey sef him dey languish dey come here relieve his frustration. think twice. na free forum. stay. i do respect everybody here. and go vex for anybody that attacks anybody.

anyway people here dey send themselves coded messages and emails. so you no go miss out. i know you go read daily and your pallies go dey send you emails and calls. but do not leave as i think you were contributing well and warning people off cashcraft in a valuable way.

i done pseak my own.

@greentree

Dont you think u need to grow up too

e don do. Wetin sef?

eni afi oro lo toni tohun baje kini k'oloro ose?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Blueband - I don't think you need to retire your user. That will be a loss. You've always contributed in a very positive way.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2008
yodi

check ur email
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gabza: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2008
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2008
@blueband, i second pumpings post, guess what i dont even know u, so dont mind anybody, biko
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Geees: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2008
yodiyokun:

You are still telling me to go back to my ese aro  innit?
Ok I go buy the book na. I will also check that link.

I need to be serious about this tech analysis be4 aktopgun too says he is bowing out of nairaland cheesy

Do check the link soon oh am still trying to get a hang of it,

@ Easi
Thanks  for the link

@Blueband
A beg no go,

@ Aktopgun
Thanks for all the charts and posts

@loma
thanks a lot 4 d jokes abeg keep them coming

@All
Thanks to you for reading
Please let the relationship we have built here continue abeg,

No man is and Island!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by grabdaloot(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2008
mshoo,
Thanks for the link to the CHAMPION write up but I had already seen it. Still doesn't tell me why UBA registrar is sitting on the rights issue.

For the guy wey get CHAMS for sale just be careful my brother I had tried to buy from the PA of the MD and was told no show even though I had offered N5 so unless one of the issuing houses wharehoused the share then I don't see how it can be for sale  for N4.00. Easi you fit try your luck and did I add caveat emptor wink

Greentree,
This place no be for jokers who told you interswitch is out. Not planning to come out until CHAMS is listed and to they best of my knowledge it might be an IPO but I am not sure of that but I do know that interswtich never show face yet. If it does it will probably be closed by 12.00 noon on the day it opens. If you get loot and don't know what to buy might be handy to keep it for interswitch PP.

@ Risky
I dey feel you for this AGLEVENT loot  (sigh). Oversmart don wound this monkey bad. me I sell for 8.5 dey feel like sharpiro see na e don double and fit quadruple because triple dey assured.

Which one be say I dey type message when e reach time to post I get reply say 14 new replies have been posted. I hope they are all constructive sha I go vex if I read them come see say na still bickering dey go on
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by grabdbull: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2008
All these insults are taking the shine off the thread. Guys, PLEASE!! Enough is well enough. Greentree, I apologize on behalf of all those who have knowingly or unknowingly offended you. I am sorry.
Blueband, Napoleon, IgetWicked - God bless you all and strengthen your typing fingers and intellect so that you can contribute more to this thread, groom new gurus and increase Naijarians' aptitude for investing.
Ioma : you too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.