Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (817078 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nicolas: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2008
Please does anyone knows what happened to niwicabe? i can't seem to find it on the daily list
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2008
FatherOF2:

Yeah it hasn't. Anything BAD can happen below zero . Crossing zero is usually a better sign that our head is getting above water.

@fatherof2

I was looking at DSR, it did cross zero but did not do a bull run. Would u say the RSI needs to be included in the picture to truly confirm this? I noticed with BOC that this was the case. Same with PHB during d last bull run.

Thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by husu(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2008
FatherOF2:

Once you're in anything at 9 months, just carry on till FYE. I still have my zenith since 9 months.Though down but i'm still holding.

@father of 2,
Your Zenith no too bad na,cause the result is coming very soon.But this oceanic full year na till march/april next year.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by bibiking1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2008
been a while since i last came on stream here,
, that period of my absence has seen a whole lot of crazy things gone wrong in the market.

i am pleased to be back guys, now i restored my internet connection in the office, so i'll be able to sit at the feet of the guru's of modern stock market trading. FO2, AKTopGun, Koyodiyoku and em all

still working in the bank sha, but mow i can free up time for myself.

Meanwhile my little monies had been lying still in some mutul funds, thank God i didnt go on some serious stock acquisition then.

Its time to take position, and there seems to be opportunities everywhere, but the main question is, has the market started correcting
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by bibiking1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2008
meanwhile for all those interested, StanbicIBTC Bank is set to release its results for the last two quarters
most definetely going to impact on the price of that stock, and the rise might be aided heavily by the current gradual upsurge in the market.
i have a feeling they would come public soon also.
just watchout guys
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by husu(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2008
@Father of 2,
Hope these bears are giving you Breathing space? Reply ASAP.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2008
husu:

@Father of 2,
Hope these bears are giving you Breathing space? Reply ASAP.

If you see me now, na father cloth i take cover head.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by shigidi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2008
BEARS NO WAN STOP. if only i had cash right now, oceanic for hear am. tongue
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2008
shigidi:

BEARS NO WAN STOP. if only i had cash right now, oceanic for hear am. tongue

Hahahaha, na wa, small small oh.No be only oceanic dey market oh.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AsoRock5(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2008
Plz, I purchased a zenith shares at the beginning of the year and have yet to receive the shares certificate up unti now. Can anyone enlighten me on what to do? is it possible to let go of the shares and get my funds back

plz advise
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by husu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2008
@father of 2,
Aso rock want to let go of his shares please help him!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 4:15am On Jul 23, 2008
Chei!!! Una all dey here Na bears chase me come here o,  see bashing and blood on the dance floor.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by reaZON(m): 4:46am On Jul 23, 2008
[b][/b][size=20pt][/size]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
this is very nice. i really think Nigerians especially youths need a forum like this. it is high time we changed our eat-all attitude and learn how to invest.i pledge to actively participate and share my knowledge in this forum. please HOW CAN I POST A NEW TOPIC.thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Dynamite98: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2008
pumping777:

Chei!!! Una all dey here Na bears chase me come here o, see bashing and blood on the dance floor.

Whoa Pumping! Is that you?? Nice to see you back. How was the vacation? This is a lesson for you to not camp in the forest too long, see what the bears do, chase you back home. WELCOME. Your next vacation attempt will have to be approved first by the members of this house. grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by bivins1(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2008
Dynamite98:

Whoa Pumping! Is that you?? Nice to see you back. How was the vacation? This is a lesson for you to not camp in the forest too long, see what the bears do, chase you back home. WELCOME. Your next vacation attempt will have to be approved first by the members of this house. grin grin grin
dynamite pumping did not go on vacation. if you want to see his incisive analysis go to newnigerians.com
@fof2 , make i come be alter boy for you because these bears no get respect for anybody
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by PCwhizzie: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2008
Morning seun and all,i am a novice in the stock market and i intendd to invest.First of all i would like to know whats the minimum amount used in investing,please let me know,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by abujabooks(f): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
@PC Whizzie,

Read from Page 1 of this thread. You will be educated.

Most of the gurus on this thread have moved to newnigerians dot com.

Good luck.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by abujabooks(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2008
@PC whizzie,

n.e.w.n.i.g.e.r.i.a.n.s dot com.

Google it without the dots.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AsoRock5(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hello huzu thanks for hitting the nail on the head. How do I sell my zenith shares bought at the beginning of this year? Expert plz assist
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tufe(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2008
you cant sell if u havent received your certificate. whats the evidence of ownership? its just like selling a house with out the tittle deeds embarassed
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2008
The major policy on banks uniform end year that has caused this downturn in d market has been postponed to Dec 2009.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gbolaconsu: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2008
Hello guys. First Bank posted good results, yet, its price keep going down due to bearish market. When is this bear thing going to stop? What can one do to minimize his loss undecided
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by reaZON(m): 5:26am On Jul 24, 2008
PC_whizzie:

Morning seun and all,i am a novice in the stock market and i intend to invest.First of all i would like to know whats the minimum amount used in investing,please let me know,
PC_whizzie,
it is a nice decision to start investing in stocks.it is actually very easy to start with what you have now.there are numerous benefits that will make you never willing to stop investment. for steps on how to start investing in the Nigerian stock market and other useful investment tips. please visit
www. stock707. . com/              Type it without space inbetween the wrods. just type it straight.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
Anyone seen NB's half year unaudited result?
Hmmmmmmm,what a confidence booster for me,I sure better stock up on it a bit wink wink wink
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tufe(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2008
very impressive turn over cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gbolaconsu: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2008
I agree the turnover is impressive. But is that all? The Earnings per share is N3.25 and the price as at Friday 25th July 2008 is N51 thereby giving a Price Earning Ratio of 15.69. I believe that based on fundamental analysis, there are better stocks that you can invest in and smile all the way to your banks later.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by PCwhizzie: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2008
reaZON:

PC_whizzie,
it is a nice decision to start investing in stocks.it is actually very easy to start with what you have now.there are numerous benefits that will make you never willing to stop investment. for steps on how to start investing in the Nigerian stock market and other useful investment tips. please visit
www. stock707. . com/ Type it without space inbetween the wrods. just type it straight.

Thanks Alot for this advice and that site really works,i am going to write you an email now, i hope you reply to it soon.Thanks again
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2008
gbolaconsu:

I agree the turnover is impressive. But is that all? The Earnings per share is N3.25 and the price as at Friday 25th July 2008 is N51 thereby giving a Price Earning Ratio of 15.69. I believe that based on fundamental analysis, there are better stocks that you can invest in and smile all the way to your banks later.

Smile to which bank grin grin grin grin.
Don't forget most of those banks still have more outstanding shares than union bank so that still leaves union bank(and Zenith maybe) in a better stead to reward investors better than most of them @ FYE
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2008
@ ALL

Make una shine una eyes about all these links that promise heaven and earth returns per hour on blogspots and the rest
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
For the first time the market reacted like it normally should to good results.

UAC-prop and Unilever look like good bonus candidates now.
E don tey when i chop last for Unilever sef.
This one will just be CICO for these two stocks.
Na 9months we go sitdown for business class seat.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by husu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
FatherOF2:

For the first time the market reacted like it normally should to good results.

UAC-prop and Unilever look like good bonus candidates now.
E don tey when i chop last for Unilever sef.
This one will just be CICO for these two stocks.
Na 9months we go sitdown for business class seat.

@ father of 2,
Longest time!!, floor mills messed up big time,#1 dividend for formerly #100 stock.Oceanic and Skye representing,gain max today,But the trouble is how far will they go?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tufe(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
kai !!! my broker don do me strong thing embarassed. i tell the guy make him buy regency since, the guy just dey dull, closure date na 5th of august. its just getting frustrating, him no go allow me chop that bonus issue now. i just tire. i have looked way of Lasaco now. what say ya'll.

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.