Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,352 members, 7,868,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (821045 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by husu(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2008
FatherOF2:

I don wear swimming trunk take enter water. I think oceanic na water bank.(Ocean). Just for diving.Make shark no bite me sha oh.
You fit hold on today or tomorrow for Dsr, e no dey as cyclical as Oceanic, or you put small tin there.
Not comfortable with GSK as it is now.
@father of 2,
True true you be winch,oceanic closed on strong bid today,skye about to make a doji today against tommorrow. DSR why
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tufe(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2008
make person give me gun make i shoot this bear wey dey hold our market
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2008
[quote author=]
This woman's ignorance knows no bounds.the NSE is tanking and she's waxing lytrical about having a Phd?! Ms. Onyiuke-Okereke: leave Obama's campaign alone, and start thinking about your primary assignment at the NSE. And, declaring you're an intelligent person makes you sound like a moronic AH.
[/quote]

Exactly,don't mind her,wetin concern Igbo woman with America and Obama,pure olofofo
Reminds me of the shenanigans of Festus odimegwu,who played emperor Nero with Nigerian breweries by opting to campaign for life presidency forĀ  OBJ,while the price of NB on the floor of the NSE kept heading for the south pole
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by JeopardE(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2008
If you haven't dumped your bank stocks, I don't know what you're still smoking.

The massacre is only just beginning, people.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:34am On Aug 20, 2008
Please does anyone know about the Japaul oil company. Whats their performance like and whats responsible for the sharp decrease it their stock price
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2008
husu:

@father of 2,
True true you be winch,oceanic closed on strong bid today,skye about to make a doji today against tommorrow. DSR why

No oh, ah be christian oh.
But time don reach to enter Skye and DSR oh. Today today. But remember all nah " TOUCHES AND GO'S".
Me go carry my wahala comot for Oceanic on friday. If na 20% i manage carry go buy "Garri and pampers" for next month, that one do me.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2008
adewaleafolabi:

Please does anyone know about the Japaul oil company. , whats responsible for the sharp decrease it their stock price

Cos they and their registrars(Sterling) are mostly full of shit cool cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tufe(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2008
JeopardE:

If you haven't dumped your bank stocks, I don't know what you're still smoking.

The massacre is only just beginning, people.

thats not exactly encouraging now is it. u know warren buffett said he made most of his money by daring into the market when most people were afraid too. so plz dont discourage the new guys who wish to venture
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2008
I said it earlier that Ndi Okereke should stop playing emperor Nero with the NSE by gallivanting up and down organising fund raiser for an Obama that she neither knows or know her especially @ a time things are not particularly good on the floor
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2008
Obama: EFCC Detains Okereke-Onyiuke

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=120257
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2008
How dare EFCC detain and question Ndi,don't they know she's"a very intelligent person" and a "green card holder",since when did the EFCC have the temerity to detain and question very intelligent persons who are green card holders.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2008
Heard Zenith is proposing a dividend of N1.60K,bonus nko?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tufe(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2008
hear heard that too,and they are moving their year end to sept 30th.

why shudnt they arrest her. why is she doing olofofo. she raised about 100million naira for what??

obama's campaign organisation "Americans For Obama" has denied any connection to her organization. i think its a good development, so that her true intentions may be unveiled.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ebonnygem: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2008
AFINVEST actually has more than 1 office in lagos,theres a new office in ikeja Adebola House,Opebi road ikeja.
There,s also another office in abuja and port harcourt.

The port harcourt address is 3rd floor admiralty building/plot 202,olu obasanjo road G.R.A phase 2.234-84461701-2
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ebonnygem: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2008
AFRINVEST has products for short/mid and long term investors so you can get all that you need there.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2008
rasputinn:

How dare EFCC detain and question Ndi,don't they know she's"a very intelligent person" and a "green card holder",since when did the EFCC have the temerity to detain and question very intelligent persons who are green card holders.

hahaha
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by husu(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2008
@father of 2,
water don pass garri, im in serious shit.The worst are dunlop,dsr and now aiico don joint the chorus.will the bulls ever come this year?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2008
Which of the banks has the possibility of greater price appreciation once the bears are dead ?
I considered Uba and Zenith, but am really interested in capital appreciation so i'll be able to reinvest more.
Thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tufe(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2008
husu:

@father of 2,
water don pass garri, im in serious shit.The worst are dunlop,dsr and now aiico don joint the chorus.will the bulls ever come this year?

me sef just dey wonder oh
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2008
husu:

@father of 2,

That time wen i small, if water pass my Garri, i dey drink the water wen dey on top.
Make we see as early next week be. The laws must be obeyed.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by paulyjah(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2008
I feel u shah! It seems NSE is gonno clash or wat?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2008
paulyjah:

I feel u shah! It seems NSE is gonno clash or what?

Clash or did you mean to say crash
Well if you meant crash,then I got NEWSFLASH for you
The market has long CRASHED(what do you call a situation where Costain that traded @ 80 now sells for about 18,and UBA that got to 70 now selling for 28,or is it when they start selling for 1naira?)
Where have you been

Anyway,I've long adjusted for the long-haul,which is generally my thing(don't mind all the hype about CICO that gave us some tachere some few months back)
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2008
adewaleafolabi:

Which of the banks has the possibility of greater price appreciation once the bears are dead ?
Thanks

You may wanna start by killing the bears first
Then the answer will stare you in the face
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by husu(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2008
i wish i sold everything around march, But God dey sha!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by adewaleafolabi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2008
Does anyone know that investment and allied assurance is paying dividend of 0.8K per share ? Does anyone know the closure date
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2008
I'm really dissappointed with the N1.70 dividend declared by Zenith,with all the bloated profit,no bonus @ all
Well I guess there're just being cautious due to the hammering being generally meted to share prices on the NSE
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by husu(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2008
adewaleafolabi:

Does anyone know that investment and allied assurance is paying dividend of 0.8K per share ? Does anyone know the closure date
they are paying .008k not .08k.Hope its clear.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by husu(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2008
rasputinn:

I'm really dissappointed with the N1.70 dividend declared by Zenith,with all the bloated profit,no bonus @ all
Well I guess there're just being cautious due to the hammering being generally meted to share prices on the NSE
Zenith did not declare 1.70k.They ve changed their year end to sept. may declare 1.70k when their year ends.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2008
husu:

Zenith did not declare 1.70k.They ve changed their year end to sept. may declare 1.70k when their year ends.

Yeah right
I see you're trying to show me the difference between six and half a dozen

As they're peddling it already,plus the fact that September is just like tommorow,methinks it'll be a miracle if they declared anything better than the afore-stated
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2008
@husu
well then nsepro.com would be wrong then.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by iykesam: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2008
Guys, am a novies in stock trading or investment, need help on infomation. Does any one know about Penny Stock, is it different from the normal stock trading? Pls I want to invest in the stock market and make money, but I have only #50000, can I make a head way with it? And how do I start?
I'll appreciate any valuable help from u guys.
Thanks. ibehsam@yahoo.com
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2008
Does anyone know the outcome of the merger between Sterling and Eco Bank ?
(http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2007110812212262)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.