Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor (16362 Views)

Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today / Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by rhektor(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is this guy for real?

Anyway na ibo man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by kelvicematt: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Where is this man from sef?
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by ileogbenfidel(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
This okorocha is funny mennnn, so imolite don tire to go school?
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by breakeven: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Who told you they want to go to school. Wasting IMO state fund on aboki,period!!.
After all their baba no go school and na your president.
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by proeast(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Just Negodu this man, what did we do to deserve such rap.e in Imo state!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by RealCJ: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Am not surprise because he is an hausa man bearing Igbo name. Sorry for the people of Imo state. Okoroawausa is the worst sycophant that has ever existed, he wants to prove that poor people don't exist in Imo state. FOOL!

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Onexex(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is d most silly governor I have ever seen. A true chamellion. In his state youth commit crime cuss of no work. And here he is opening all in other states. How appalling this is the case of a man with fire burning his house. He leaves it to go help some other person open gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by jamislaw(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
hurricaneChris:
he still can never rule Nigeria.
shameless whor=e
we will vote him coming 2023 InshaAllah.
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by chuose: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
has he paid salaries yet
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by omojeesu(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Good one.
But where is the money coming from?
What is the motive? Presidential ambition?
If so, good luck to him.
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by blazer90707: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dis hypocrite of a governor should do dat in his state n stop d nonsense he is abt to do where n when ve u hrd a northern governor done sometin like dis for d south I jst pity imolites cos dis is really provoking he shd try n remove d beam in his state before removing the moth in bauchi. Dnt mean to make dis remark jst cnt let it pass is really annoying to see easterners suffering.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by sabofws5: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Okorocha you are a true Nigerian keep it up and don't mind the wailing wailers you are the next Nigerian President after 2019.
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Ezedon(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vorp:
s

verily verily I say unto you, this man is greater than ojukwu and all igbo leaders combined.
Oga you must be out of your mind

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by schumastic(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
hmmm, imo civil servants not been paid for three months, imsu on strike cos he wont pay lectureres and wants the same indegenes he gave free education to start paying school fees, he snatches peoples land from them all in the name of govt property, no imlite is happy with him and they curse him everyday. he knows this thats why he is extended it to bauchi, cos he knows if imolites could dethrone him ASAP, they will without a second thought. i dont blame him tho, but he is the most stupid gorvernor i have ever seen
coded01:
The same Bauchi State where Igbos are being slaughtered...

What about the sacked 3000 civil servants in Imo state? undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by RZArecta(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
kenny1313:

[s]His foundation is more than 15 years old..... when did he become the Governor of IMO state!!!![/s]
ok let's pretend he's going to use only his foundation funds to finance the project. You happy now ? grin
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by alaskido(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
I have never seen such a useless and senseless man. He has not completed any work in his state as a governor which is his primary assignment, he is now extending to the Northerners.

IMO people, you need to vote this man out before he sells you all to the Hausa's.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by schumastic(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
hmmm, imo civil servants and even govt workers not been paid for three months or more, imsu on strike cos he wont pay lecturers and wants the same indegenes he gave free education to start paying school fees, he snatches peoples land from them all in the name of govt property, no imolite is happy with him and they curse him everyday. he knows this, thats why he is extending it to bauchi, cos he knows if imolites could dethrone him ASAP, they will without a second thought. i dont blame him tho, but he is the most stupid gorvernor i have ever seen
coded01:
The same Bauchi State where Igbos are being slaughtered...

What about the sacked 3000 civil servants in Imo state? undecided

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by zobel(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
IMSU has been on strike for close to 3 months and dis man is busy talking about another state. Omo dis man dey make me vex abeg!
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by chidozieikeji2: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Chai dis man have finaly justified the rumour concerning his origin chai umu igbo alu eme0000000
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by dacanv(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
IMSU IS still on strike oh
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Hardaysheenar(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ds man is a fool...his foolishness knows no bound...ds s ao GEJ ruined himself..building Almanjiri skuls for all dos animals children of cattle...Regret followed...m very sure..Okorocha will regret in ds senseless game he is playing...He hasn't governed his state well yet he is doing Oju Aye for anoda state!...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by kenny1313(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
RZArecta:
ok let's pretend he's going to use only his foundation funds to finance the project. You happy now ? grin
You should ask your self if you are happy because I can't even relate if there is any need to be sad. Take it or leave it Rochas never wanted to be the Governor of Imo state. Being the President is his dream. Rochas is rich even b4 he held any political post and he has always been a man for the poor of the poorest all his life!!!!
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by esonuu(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dis man na confirm aboki..ndi imo ndo nu
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by skyman200(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
imo people are coward by voting for him, upon he is owing workers in imo sate so bad, he even said that imo state is broke, imo people should stop sleeping before these man will finish all of u.
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Rolihlahla14: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
I wonder if this mumu is truly an igbo man, Daft angry
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by chigoizie7(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
No matter what this man thinks, he I s simply on his own,

We are igbos, we don't àss lick any mother fúcker. We will accept to suffer to achiev what we want than to be used as slaves.

I mean, how dare that old man to use the funds meant for the people of imo state to establish a skul in the northern part of the nation?

What is he insinuating? That the people of imo, perhaps, the imo state indigene . Are not poor or what?

This is a simple case of a misplaced priority.

If he like, let him build thousands of schools in the north. One thing is sure, he will 1st of all start loosing votes from home front

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
How can he establish college when his own state school has been on strike for over 2months now?
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vorp:
s

verily verily I say unto you, this man is greater than ojukwu and all igbo leaders combined.
ur fada
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by missuniverse(f): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Shebi imsu still dey strike?
Our Governor...hmm...

kontinue
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by CharlieMaria(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Misplaced priority. Fix your state first hypocrite.
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by RZArecta(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
kenny1313:

[s]You should ask your self if you are happy because I can't even relate if there is any need to be sad. Take it or leave it Rochas never wanted to be the Governor of Imo state. Being the President is his dream. Rochas is rich even b4 he held any political post and he has always been a man for the poor of the poorest all his life!!!![/s]
abeg no stress my life with super story. Read what you wrote and slap yourself
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Very useless gomna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M.K.O Abiola And June 12 / Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) / Benue Government Loses Confidence In FG Over Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.