Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. (1494 Views)

"Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by Felincous(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
A married man living in Port Harcourt,
Rivers state has revealed a bombshell. In a mail written to Joro Olumofin, a Nigerian
psychologist, the unidentified married man
complained about how his wife unconsciously
screams the name of the Nigerian president,
Muhammadu Buhari, whenever he makes love to
her. According to him, the wife sees him as Buhari during sex and shouts ‘oh Buhari’ while in
action. When he decided to confront her about the
issue, she denied it. See the mail below: This sounds more like an unbelievable thingy.
What advice will you give this man?
Source:naij.com
Re: My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blueeyeballs does your chick cried as well while losing her breathe and screaming buhari while you poking her?
Re: My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by SUPOL(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
U too, cry Aishaaooooh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by Felincous(m): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin
SUPOL:
U too, cry Aishaaooooh
grin
SUPOL:
U too, cry Aishaaooooh
lol
Re: My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by UrWorstNitemare: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
undecided BLAME IT ON BUHARI AND THE CURRENT PRICE OF TOMATO
Re: My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by Felincous(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ladies can be funny during d act :DLadies can be funny during d act
Re: My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Blueeyeballs does your chick cried as well while losing her breathe and screaming buhari while you poking her?
she bit her lower lip and closed her eyes while she orgasmed on that missionary position... And her thighs were shaking... 'I even thought she was convulsing' grin
Re: My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
she bit her lower lip and closed her eyes while she orgasmed on that missionary position... And her thighs were shaking... 'I even thought she was convulsing' grin

You are such a sweet toyboy . kiss

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
You too will shout say baba
Re: My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by Felincous(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Maybe d man tin long like Buhari
Re: My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by IamLEGEND1: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
#SaiBaba
Re: My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

lol... Toy shocked

I no be toy ooo....
Re: My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. by timsonpreye(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

ur words are sexy so i believe u must be sexy, pls put ur dp lemme see dat sexy body of urs grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel So Important And Arrogant / Classy Or Trashy? See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos / The Top 10 Most Unfaithful Countries In The World 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.