Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) (1241 Views)

#3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Okay went to the bank in GRA Portharcourt to carry out an official transaction for my office. I drove an office car to the bank

On getting out of the bank after the transaction , I saw my faculty babe in Uniport (Name withheld) . We ain't friends though, but we recognised each other.

I gave her a lift and we both talked at length due to a slight traffic. We talked about the strike and so many things that have happened. She is lively and loveable shaa. Biting my lips

But one thing that got me laughing out loud is that, the ring that was on her third finger which was the third thing I noticed on her in the bank has mysteriously disappeared when I shook hand with her on dropping her
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nice write up but so many irrelevant details.

Why telling us u drove office car?
Why detailing us on the topic u guys discussed,

So u never heard about "calling off an engagement"

.... . .
This OP can lie sha.

U guys weren't friends in sch abi,
How come u Noticed that She use to have put on an engagement ring?

Uniport that i know is a busy market for u to pin point someone and follow it up

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
kenonze:

So u never heard about "calling off an engament"

.... . .
This OP can lie sha.

How come u Noticed that She use to have put on an engament ring?

Uniport that i know is a busy market for u to pin point someone and follow it up

Lol. First the car mentioned was to let you know that is not my car
2nd, topic discussed was to let you know where I have known her
3rd, I never said she used to put on an engagement ring, I said the Third thing I noticed on her

4th I have heard of calling of engagement, but what I haven't heard is wearing the ring after engagement.

Finally, is only a liar that can detect a lie grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Serenity008:

But one thing that got me laughing out loud is that, the ring that was on her third finger which was the third thing I noticed on her in the bank has mysteriously disappeared when I shook hand with her on dropping her

Ok i get ur drift.
Invariably She wore the ring but on seeing how u got lost buy lusting, she chose to play the devil's advocate.
Thus removing the ring.

Lol.

OP i still take this ur flow with a pinch of salt.
Unique Uniport students Don't shake hands with ladies instead they hug
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by schumastic(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
kenonze:

Ok i get ur drift.
Invariably She wore the ring but on seeing how u got lost buy lusting, she chose to play the devil's advocate.
Thus removing the ring.

Lol.

defenders of the women universe
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Olalan(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Maybe she just want to let you know she's still available. Talk about people deceiving themselves.
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
kenonze:

Ok i get ur drift.
Thus removing the ring.

Lol.

Hugging inside car.

Like hugging and saying is a plessure meeting u.

Babe relax inugo
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
kenonze:

So u never heard about "calling off an engagement"

.... . .
This OP can lie sha.

How come u Noticed that She use to have put on an engagement ring?

Madam, must you comment?
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
kenonze:

Ok i get ur drift.
Thus removing the ring.

Lol.

Uniport stud?
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2016
emusmithy:
Uniport stud?

Alumnus
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2016
kenonze:

Alumnus

Same here, what year?
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2016
emusmithy:

Same here, what year?

Left 2010
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by VictorRomanov: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2016
kenonze:

Left 2010

Really? We graduated the same year!
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2016
kenonze:

Left 2010

Ok, here's my own question - where (tribe) are u from? Don't tell if u're ashamed of them.
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Ok, here's my own question - where (tribe) are u from? Don't tell if u're ashamed of them.

Good day my Firstlieutenant.

Access denied
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2016
kenonze:

Good day my Firstlieutenant.

Access denied

Which one is access denied again? U should be proud of the people who made a beauty like u. Meanwhile, re-crop that DP of yours, I want to see what ur eyes look like.
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Which one is access denied again? U should be proud of the people who made a beauty like u. Meanwhile, re-crop that DP of yours, I want to see what ur eyes look like.

Lol
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2016
kenonze:

Left 2010
Remodified: Some guys sef! undecided

Same year.
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2016
emusmithy:
What a coincidence! Don Baridam was our VC...dept?

Yes,
His son was my Immediate senior colleague
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Bushesbae(f): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2016
emusmithy:
Remodified: Some guys sef! undecided
Same year.
Go do the needful
Re: Do Ladies Buy Engagement Ring For Themselves?. ( My Experience With One Today) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2016
kenonze:

Yes,
His son was my Immediate senior colleague

Hmm, what faculty could that be?

(1) (Reply)

9 Types Of Men You Should Marry / Mr Nairaland / 10 Things Guys Should Stop Doing On Their First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.