Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens (4521 Views)

SURPRISES: Photos From London First Unclad Bar / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos) / Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by winningwinner(m): 1:27am On Jun 10, 2016
embarassedBunyadi: London's first naked restaurant opens

BY KIRSTIE MCCRUM

A restaurant where people shed their clothes to dine in the nude has thrilled diners on its first service in London.

The Bunyadi, set to open to the public on June 11, is London's first nude restaurant, offering an entirely natural eating experience, free from the trappings of modern life.

This includes phones, electric lights and even clothing.

A 42-capacity venue, it currently has almost 44,000 people on its waiting list, but it's only open for three months.

The first diners at the undisclosed venue - invited as part of its 'soft opening' - have praised the food, ambiance and freedom as they shed their threads.

Harriet Starling wrote on the restaurant's Facebook page: "I didn't want it to end! Was absolutely incredible - every moment.

"Pure freedom, the best staff and atmosphere, flawless food. To whoever gets to go, you will never forget it."

The Bunyadi, London's Naked Restaurant
Another, Lizzie West, wrote: "I felt so relaxed, comfortable, free!... it just worked."

Others said the food was "inspired" and "delicious" and the the whole experience was "perfection".

Yoann Belmere reviewed his trial meal, writing: "You enter a cocktail bar and after a cocktail you're invited to change into a comfortable gown before being led to the atmospheric restaurant area where tables are separated by bamboo curtains, see-through to stimulate the brain but hidden enough to feel in your private booth.

"The raw food was exquisite too! Highly recommended with a group of friend or for a unusual experience with your special someone!"

The venue also offers a "clothed" section for those who don't wish to drop their drawers before dining.

The eatery is the latest idea from Lollipop, the people behind the Breaking Bad-inspired cocktail bar ABQ.

Guests at Bunyadi restaurant - which means fundamental, base or natural - enjoy wood-flame grilled meals served on handmade clay crockery and edible cutlery.

Lollipop founder Seb Lyall said: "We believe people should get the chance to enjoy and experience a night out without any impurities: no chemicals, no artificial colours, no electricity, no gas, no phone and even no clothes if they wish to.

"The idea is to experience true liberation.”

"We have worked very hard to design a space where everything patrons interact with is bare and naked," Seb continued.

"The use of natural bamboo partitions and candlelight has enabled to us to make the restaurant discreet."

Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by emmysexxy(f): 1:55am On Jun 10, 2016
hmm
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by histemple: 2:10am On Jun 10, 2016
What can I say?
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by ronald4lif(m): 2:14am On Jun 10, 2016
Yeye dey smell, complete insanity.
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Make I naked for restaurant because I wan follow the latest fad in town The owner of this business has done a good feasibility study and hence trying to put his imagination into work.

I no blame them sha, people don dey waka almost naked before, at least them try to hide their unclothedness inside restaurantgrin

I do not buy this idea, but I respect their choice.

2 Likes

Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by jsunex(m): 2:49am On Jun 10, 2016
winningwinner:
embarassedBunyadi: London's first naked restaurant opens

BY KIRSTIE MCCRUM

A restaurant where people shed their clothes to dine in the nude has thrilled diners on its first service in London.

The Bunyadi, set to open to the public on June 11, is London's first nude restaurant, offering an entirely natural eating experience, free from the trappings of modern life.

This includes phones, electric lights and even clothing.

A 42-capacity venue, it currently has almost 44,000 people on its waiting list, but it's only open for three months.

The first diners at the undisclosed venue - invited as part of its 'soft opening' - have praised the food, ambiance and freedom as they shed their threads.

Harriet Starling wrote on the restaurant's Facebook page: "I didn't want it to end! Was absolutely incredible - every moment.

"Pure freedom, the best staff and atmosphere, flawless food. To whoever gets to go, you will never forget it."

Another, Lizzie West, wrote: "I felt so relaxed, comfortable, free!... it just worked."

Others said the food was "inspired" and "delicious" and the the whole experience was "perfection".

Yoann Belmere reviewed his trial meal, writing: "You enter a cocktail bar and after a cocktail you're invited to change into a comfortable gown before being led to the atmospheric restaurant area where tables are separated by bamboo curtains, see-through to stimulate the brain but hidden enough to feel in your private booth.

"The raw food was exquisite too! Highly recommended with a group of friend or for a unusual experience with your special someone!"

The venue also offers a "clothed" section for those who don't wish to drop their drawers before dining.

The eatery is the latest idea from Lollipop, the people behind the Breaking Bad-inspired cocktail bar ABQ.

Guests at Bunyadi restaurant - which means fundamental, base or natural - enjoy wood-flame grilled meals served on handmade clay crockery and edible cutlery.

Lollipop founder Seb Lyall said: "We believe people should get the chance to enjoy and experience a night out without any impurities: no chemicals, no artificial colours, no electricity, no gas, no phone and even no clothes if they wish to.

"The idea is to experience true liberation.”

"We have worked very hard to design a space where everything patrons interact with is bare and naked," Seb continued.

"The use of natural bamboo partitions and candlelight has enabled to us to make the restaurant discreet."

GOING BACK TO THE DAYS OF ADAM AND EVE....

1 Like

Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by Joygalore(f): 2:56am On Jun 10, 2016
End time is near
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by asadike(f): 3:09am On Jun 10, 2016
so make i come naked boobs and yansh all because i wan v.chop for restaurant? u dey try, oya clap for yourself
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by Cutehector(m): 5:28am On Jun 10, 2016
Nigerians please shut up.... Someone out there is making his damn money from it.. Yall can grumble and mumble... It wont reduce the ceo's bank account..

44,000 people on the waiting list should give u a clue abt his massive wealth

I'm so very sure that if this happens in nigeria, alot people will secretly visit.. We just can be annoying hypocrites.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by JustME7(m): 6:28am On Jun 10, 2016
This is bad. Really Bad. #JustSaying.
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by Angelo45(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2016
Stupidity at its peak
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2016
I don't have an issue with the idea, whatever keeps things fresh & popping. It's a novelty restaurant, like the ones that serve bugs on the menu. It's definitely not for everyone but the bravehearts & the thrill-seekers. However, I'd be disgusted to take a seat on one of their chairs. I wonder how they handle the hygiene side of it.
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by Olibboy: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2016
New world New System
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by youngtroll: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2016
asadike:
so make i come naked boobs and yansh all because i wan v.chop for restaurant? u dey try, oya clap for yourself

But we want to see what your mama gave u now...... Its nt fair to hide it na angry
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by chiwex(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2016
how true is this story
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by ShaqFu: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Nigerians please shut up.... Someone out there is making his damn money from it.. Yall can grumble and mumble... It wont reduce the ceo's bank account..

44,000 people on the waiting list should give u a clue abt his massive wealth

I'm so very sure that if this happens in nigeria, alot people will secretly visit.. We just can be annoying hypocrites.
Wow! Hector, this is by far the smartest thing you've ever said since I know. I'm impressed. And they say Buhari's change is not working. grin
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by ShaqFu: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
I don't have an issue with the idea, whatever keeps things fresh & popping. It's a novelty restaurant, like the ones that serve bugs on the menu. It's definitely not for everyone but the bravehearts & the thrill-seekers. However, I'd be disgusted to take a seat on one of their chairs. I wonder how they handle the hygiene side of it.
Hygiene? Don't tell me if I offer to take you there you wouldn't go? tongue
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by asadike(f): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2016
youngtroll:

But we want to see what your mama gave u now...... Its nt fair to hide it na angry
O boy, u wan try? na food for d gods. Eru agba
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2016
ShaqFu:
Wow! Hector, this is by far the smartest thing you've ever said since I know. I'm impressed. And they say Buhari's change is not working. grin
laugh wan kill me die at smartest thing, just because i post things people dnt agree with sometimes doesnt make me not smart... I am always un-biased.. Tomorow i can post smth u dnt agree with and u will end up attacking.. So, i dnt need ur compliments smiley
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2016
ShaqFu:
Hygiene? Don't tell me if I offer to take you there you wouldn't go? tongue

Yes, hygiene. When one group of patrons leaves, there's always another waiting in the wings to be seated. So when do they get the chance to give a thorough clean-up to the chairs, etc.

I'd go, I just wouldn't be at the nùde section. My body isn't hot enough for that grin
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by ShaqFu: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
laugh wan kill me die at smartest thing, just because i post things people dnt agree with sometimes doesnt make me not smart... I am always un-biased.. Tomorow i can post smth u dnt agree with and u will end up attacking.. So, i dnt need ur compliments smiley
Bro, I didn't compliment you, I only made a statement. Kindly know the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by ShaqFu: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yes, hygiene. When one group of patrons leaves, there's always another waiting in the wings to be seated. So when do they get the chance to give a thorough clean-up to the chairs, etc.

I'd go, I just wouldn't be at the nùde section. My body isn't hot enough for that grin
LOL. @the chairs. I didn't know you take such minute detail into cognizance. grin

Oh really, but I thought your body is hot enough for me to stare and drool at? wink grin
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2016
ShaqFu:
LOL. @the chairs. I didn't know you take such minute detail into cognizance. grin

Oh really, but I thought your body is hot enough for me to stare and drool at? wink grin

I have a mild case of OCD, so good hygiene is very important to me.

LOL, no it isn't. I have the occasional muffin top & love handles on a bad month tongue
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by youngtroll: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2016
asadike:
O boy, u wan try? na food for d gods. Eru agba
.... angry show us angry its our right...
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by anyicash(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2016
I will still say it the whites sometimes are very stupid
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
sitting there with you and eating will be mind blowing.
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
sitting there with you and eating will be mind blowing.

Awww smiley
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Awww smiley
i like you
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
i like you

Lol, ok. I don't know what to say. I'm feeling shy smiley
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, ok. I don't know what to say. I'm feeling shy smiley
truth be told. i have a crush on you. i love everything about you. i dnt know if its even LOVE
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Such moral decadence in this generation, I just cannot comprehend.
Re: End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
truth be told. i have a crush on you. i love everything about you. i dnt know if its even LOVE

Is it OK if I don't say anything?

I just don't know what to say.

Have a great day smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm So Sorry Vaseline Crew... I Rep Team Black Girls Now. / Would You Sleep With A Midget? / Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland Rate My Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.