Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) (5017 Views)

Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / SURPRISES: Photos From London First Unclad Bar / End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by verabetsy(f): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
See pictures of naked people eating in London's first naked restaurant

London has opened her first naked restaurant - which they claim has over 46,000 people on its wait list. The restaurant was opened in an undisclosed location in the south eastern part of London. The head chef of London's newest out-there dining experience said he believed that being Nude while eating will help customers to concentrate on their food and therefore inspire them to 'try new cuisines'.

Only open for just three months, Bunyadi claims that it offers 'pure freedom', giving the experience of eating in its natural form.

"No amount of indecency or any sexual related activities of any sort will be tolerated. Visitors who fail to adhere to this rule will be ordered out with immediate effect.

source:. http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/06/see-pictures-of-naked-people-eating-in.html?m=1

Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by nicerichard05: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's Edible catering service UK branch grin

8 Likes

Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Waow ol boy see akwete
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by MrCork: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
verabetsy:

London has opened her first naked restaurant - which they claim has over 46,000 people on its wait list. The restaurant was opened in an undisclosed location in the south eastern part of London. The head chef of London's newest out-there dining experience said he believed that being Nude while eating will help customers to concentrate on their food and therefore inspire them to 'try new cuisines'.

Only open for just three months, Bunyadi claims that it offers 'pure freedom', giving the experience of eating in its natural form.

"No amount of indecency or any sexual related activities of any sort will be tolerated. Visitors who fail to adhere to this rule will be ordered out with immediate effect.

source:. http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/06/see-pictures-of-naked-people-eating-in.html?m=1

yea i waz ther yesterday..The resturaant is in ELepant and Castle and for some reason, i waz the only black person ther...free booobsi site wink
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by chibwike(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
The world is ending tommorow

1 Like

Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by ronald4lif(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Madness. Only a matter of time before walking nakéd on the streets becomes a norm. Why not just turn it into a bordello? Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by Adeoba10(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
walahi.. agbako lawon oyinbo yii fa
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by blaquemyc: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
They mean to say my bros tom has no right to stand at the sight of some succulent bobby and some well curved ukus? No way no
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by dagreat4(f): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
wonderment. Endtime restaurant
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by carammel(f): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adeoba10:
walahi.. agbako lawon oyinbo yii fa
eribu nibawon ja
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
If all their female customers have the type of breasts I am seeing there then I am never going there.

1 Like

Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by theEYe21(f): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Can't wait to go to that restaurant cheesy I will rate that restaurant 10/10 grin

1 Like

Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by Yksoul(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
OLD AFRICAN STYLE..COPY COPY
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by Sugarcious(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is the only thing that remains before the world comes to an end.

I wish we had one in Nigeria....The company will be instant billonaries.

But how do u expect a guy to stand there without his Rod giving a standing ovation?? That guy must be a gay!!!

3 Likes

Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by jamex93(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
So cloth done finally taya dem

Old Africa style na e dem do repackaging so

Life is all about repackaging
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by Samyj247: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
I no go fit enter this kind place go eat. Cus if I try am, John Thomas go fall my hand. D tin go stand like reke
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
The end is here
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by roqrules04(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
chibwike:
The world is ending tommorow

It's already next tomorrow in Australia grin
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by Trendy247: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
roqrules04:

It's already next tomorrow in Australia grin
Says who?
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by waxxydude: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
The chick on the right (second picture) gat that body structure of HulkHogan.. na only me see am? grin
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by Masterclass32: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wetin eye no go see on top oyibo people?

Before u know it, Nigerias will copy and internalize this wanton stupidity. Always displaying the Copy & paste syndrome.
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by boss1310(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
don't know what it is with white people and nudity. everything aspect of their life from social,religious and political life they tend to include nudity in it
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by junglej: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCork:

yea i waz ther yesterday..The resturaant is in ELepant and Castle and for some reason, i waz the only black person ther...free booobsi site wink

Hmmm, Elephant and Castle, only black person? Don't seem right.
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
MY VASELINE shocked
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is just terrible....very distasteful

trying to recreate the "garden of Eden" when we know the rest of the world is like the "forest of hades".

Please put some clothes on, don't nobody wanna see all that junk....damn.
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
goldbim come and make ur order
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by goldbim(f): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
fiftynaira:
goldbim come and make ur order
grin.No jor.lets not eat in the garden of Eden grin.
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
goldbim:
grin.No jor.lets not eat in the garden of Eden grin.

Let's eat in the garden city grin
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by goldbim(f): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
fiftynaira:

Let's eat in the garden city grin
portharcourt boy ooo..*singing*
Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
goldbim:
portharcourt boy ooo..*singing*

Lols u don finally catch me

1 Like

Re: Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) by mikolo80: 12:50am On Jun 13, 2016
verabetsy:

mumu women

(1) (Reply)

The Housemaid Diaries: My Oga And His Wife Travelled, His Sons Took Care Of Me / 4 Huge Mistakes Made By Guys That Land Them In The Friend Zone / Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.