Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Child Birth announcements in Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Birth announcements in Nigeria (768 Views)

Heartbreaking! Woman Who Has Been Barren For 14yrs, Dies During Child Birth(pics / What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control / Woman Make Love And Experience 'Best Orgasm Of My Life' During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Birth announcements in Nigeria by Shishay78: 3:08am On Jun 10, 2016
Hi guys

Just a quick question. I would like to find out about announcement of child birth in Nigerian culture. I have a child with a Nigerian guy and he said he has not told the mother about the birth of his son. For me that sound very shocking that someone can hide a child from his family. When is child birth announced in Nigerian culture?
Re: Child Birth announcements in Nigeria by peterdrury: 3:31am On Jun 10, 2016
His parents is suppose to be aware about the prenancy, before delivery and the exact date/time it occured. He is not sincere. Sit his ass down and ask him thorough questions.
Re: Child Birth announcements in Nigeria by Shishay78: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Thanks. I knew something just doesn't add up
Re: Child Birth announcements in Nigeria by vezi4real: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2016
u really don't need to make any announcement when a child is born. Both families should be in the know of the expectant baby. I don't know how this one came about. You should have known his family members too. On the delivery of the baby, they should call to congratulate or a least rejoice with you. The foundation u laid is .............

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Good Guys Always End Up With Heart-broken Girls? / 6 Things You Need To Do In Long Distance Relationships Or Marriages / 5 Ways To Catch Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.