Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG (14098 Views)

Loot Recovered So Far From Diezani, “a Tip Of The Iceberg” – Magu / Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by pedrilo: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Suddenly I've developed natural disdain for dis Lai of a man
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by ZUBY77(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Roads constructed so far, icerberg of tip.

1 Like

Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by amazingspiderma: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
it seems these guys cannot generate addition funds through other viable means unless through loot recovery. What happens to subsequent annual budgets,are they going to keep lunching recovery loot programs for budget implementation.
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by meltiplexer: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
We don't need figure,give us their name and picture to label than and their entire family as criminal.they have enough money so why steal again

I just hate seeing all the stolen figure, some people Daddy are criminal.back to my Naijabet jooooooooo
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by macaranta(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Okay we're waiting
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by Ikem11(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Probe probe! Loot recovered! Corruption! So far how is this helping the masses? FG is just busy hiding in the skin of fighting corruption and embezzling money cos so far I see no effect of their one year achievement with the looting scam. Meanwhile they will use 4yrs to recover and anothet 4yrs to implement. I reject devil in Jesus Name!
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by porozhniy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yes oo! More surprises like the ongoing Obuh vs Malami saga. We watching y'all in 3D.
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by lordizak(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
U have our support.
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Him don dey talk nonsense again tomoro him go deny am
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by nkemjacob2(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
OMG..... Wen will APC stops to campaign.... Asset recovered u said is an ice berg yet no money to fund full budget implementation
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by DeejayFlexy: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Then put them to use.
Fools
Ikwokrikwo:
Then put them to use.
Fools
Ikwokrikwo:
Then put them to use.
Fools
Who's even begging them to? . They should use the recovered loot For our respective burials#fools_indeed.
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by uchestephanie(f): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
;DAs soon I saw the name lie I stop reading
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by slap1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Have the recovered funds been put to any good use? Don't store our money while investments are dying. Let money circulate; we're not building a museum of money!
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by Rexnegro(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrvitalis:
We all know

Please prob NNPC, I swear I will stand as a witness against my greedy uncle (he knows cos I have told him several times)

Corruption is no man's friend... . It's more evil

Then also prob our so called.. .. .. national union of road transport workers.. . That's place alone it well managed can pay fedral workers
nice comment bro...they should also probe ITF, a lot of looting And corruption is embedded in There....imagine since 2009 my set that we did I.T Have Not Being paid since then And we Have submitted Account details like twice or threes,yet na someone go sit ontop millions of students money meant for Them.
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by light004: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
luvinhubby:
Not interested in more of APC's sermons.

All we ask for is governance that will reflect on the quality of the citizens living without hyperinflation & insecurity caused by rampaging herdsmen.
Is that too much to ask for?

My brother help me tell them. when we complaint they call us wailer, yes we are wailing because things certainly are not alright in Nigeria. It's not about hate or envy here but in all honesty we need to address the drift in our national life. the standard of living has fallen drastically since May 29th, 2015, people are suffering, no light, no water, people are losing their jobs daily, companies are folding up and with all these someone is expecting me not to wail.

Have you seen where a child is severely beaten and not expected to cry. Lies upon lies upon lies; na lies we go chop. Nigerians want to see how the fight against corruption will better their standard of living not make it worse. A genuine fight against corruption will leave more money in the hands of government which will lead to improve service delivery to the citizenry but what are we seeing misery in the land.

Shameless individuals

1 Like

Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by agitator: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
VampireeM:
Incompetent Govt! Trying to mask their incompetence with irrelevant news... Release the names and details of the so called loots you claimed you will release earlier and not tell us the cock and bull tales with your two tongued mouth!
Probe Amaechi, Fashola for their scam projects ! APC shld stop running their mouths! We are tired of these daily tales.. Hit the ground running and start executing projects, We are about entering the second quarter of the year

Please adjust your calendar, today is 10th day of June 2016 we almost thru with the second quarter about entering the 3rd. cool cool cool
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by Paperwhite(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
sinistermind:
Whenever Nigerians are complaining about something, the FG releases a news about loots or that they've discovered another huge fraud, then Nigerians left in awe of such news and forget they have greater problems.
Thanks bro.You also understand the gimmicks being used by these scammers in government.
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by Paperwhite(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
seunlayi:
Only zombies from the north will believe this, zombies in the south won't believe it
None from the south rather they are all sequestered in the north.
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by Boo3nity(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
quick one - where exactly is this recovered loot?! #criminals
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by lordkhalifa(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
And where is the money

Keep deceiving gullible Zombies
Re: Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG by owagbeba: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrvitalis:
We all know

Please prob NNPC, I swear I will stand as a witness against my greedy uncle (he knows cos I have told him several times)

Corruption is no man's friend... . It's more evil

Then also prob our so called.. .. .. national union of road transport workers.. . That's place alone it well managed can pay fedral workers
I have been thinking a lot about NURTW. Are they a government body or just a mere association of bus drivers? Why are they powerful and allowed to extort money from commercial drivers? There's another group that wear yellow top and trousers... a horrible bunch that preys on keke and okada drivers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures / Adamu Adamu: Nigeria's Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab / "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.