Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,111 members, 7,953,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour (38265 Views)

8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / What Your Urine Colour Says About Your Health / What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
GoldEnyong:

Look for investors. You are a potential oil well. That is crude oil

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by raycoolman(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by labakeJ(f): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
cheesy grin funny comments
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by marwanafrica: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
My pee colour is not listed there, op why? And my is pure white
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by nini007(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kelliebright:

guy better pay more attention to ur d**k it could be STIs maybe balantis or arthritis
so arthritis na STI? These kids sha!
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by demicupid(f): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is so funny.... who really has the time to start looking into your WC to identify your urine color.... #noted though
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by professore(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
I like the ending,nice post.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Loonyy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wat if its foaming abi soapy which one be DAT?
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Lincoln275(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
what about colourless urine oooo?
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Ravenna: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
you de drink am?
i dey taste am.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Ravenna: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
you taste itshocked
yea, i do.

The taste could reveal alot too.
It ranges from Tasteless/salty/bitter/sour/sweet..
I'm a biologist tho.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ravenna:
yea, i do.
The taste could reveal alot too. It ranges from Tasteless/salty/bitter/sour/sweet.. I'm a biologist tho.
Lord have. mercy! I can't taste it
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Loonyy:
Wat if its foaming abi soapy which one be DAT?

Type II diabeties - please go fast for a checkup and medication to start managing it. exercise change of diet and prayers

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by slapacha: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
is there blue and green urine colour?

I haven't set my eyes on blue and green urine colour o... even red
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by slapacha: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lincoln275:
what about colourless urine oooo?

You're as healthy as buhari
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Ravenna: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
Lord have. mercy! I can't taste it
It's harmless, i do it for personal diagnosis and testing.
Whenever i'm not feeling perfect, i'd taste it to know my status.
I do taste my blood, sperms and tears too.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by slapacha: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Francis95:
mtchew...mine is very whitish in color because a drink alot of water....

Whitish in colour? Like the color of white chalk abi grin grin
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ravenna:
It's harmless, i do it for personal diagnosis and testing. Whenever i'm not perfect, i'd taste it to know my status. I do taste my blood, sperms and tears too.
how does sperm taste? mehn! I can't taste any of these
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Francis95(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
slapacha:

Whitish in colour? Like the color of white chalk abi grin grin
lol boss..not that... you cant differentiate btw it nd water system flush..
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Ravenna: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
how does sperm taste? mehn! I can't taste any of these
Sperm taste depends on the foods you take, generally, it's warm and sweet-salty.
http://www.increasespermvolume.com/how-to-make-semen-taste-better/

Urine could be green!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3037511/Colour-test-hidden-health-problems-Shade-urine-reveal-cancer-kidney-trouble.html
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ravenna:

Sperm taste depends on the foods you take, generally, it's warm and sweet-salty.
http://www.increasespermvolume.com/how-to-make-semen-taste-better/

Urine could be green!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3037511/Colour-test-hidden-health-problems-Shade-urine-reveal-cancer-kidney-trouble.html
I didn't know there's green urine, good to know. That sperm tasting get as e be
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Ravenna: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
I didn't know there's green urine, good to know. That sperm tasting get as e be
Youre really a female/male?
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by vickylala239: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Op What abt saliva colours......

My salava is black ohh
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by luorquay: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
peter1994:
Oooo!!! piss no be piss again??. na so so wahala for everywhere cry

ROTFL.........
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by BABANGBALI: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
owielinus:

Jesu.......
are u alright??
[ am all right
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by BABANGBALI: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
ginajet:
pregnant for Buhari you mean? kiss
hmmmmmmmm you want overthrow aunty aisha abi?my hand no dey o
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by BABANGBALI: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
show me with the.....PREEK.
Why not?If the preek dey hungry you come and take it kiss
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by PT001: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good post OP.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ravenna:
Female
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ravenna:
Female
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Why not?If the preek dey hungry you come and take it kiss
shocked pree what? no thanksgrin too small for moi
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by BABANGBALI: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
shocked pree what? no thanksgrin too small for moi
na king size o,horse power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gonen Segev Runs Abuja Clinic Without Licence For Years / Woman With HIV Abandoned In Ibadan And Left To Die (Photos) / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.