Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour (38264 Views)

8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / What Your Urine Colour Says About Your Health / What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na king size o,horse power
I doubtgrin
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Lincoln275(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
slapacha:

You're as healthy as buhari
whaaaat? what do u mean? what figure of speech is that? abegii if na play stop am oooo
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by BABANGBALI: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
I doubtgrin
come and see it and get wet
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
BABANGBALI:
come and see it and get wet
as in cry for the tiny size?
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by BABANGBALI: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
as in cry for the tiny size?
as in he go be like say you sidon for nail your toto will never be the same again grin
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
BABANGBALI:
as in he go be like say you sidon for nail your toto will never be the same again grin
Too raw, bye!
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Ravenna: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
Female
When next youre Hot, just give him a head. Sperms are enriched in nutrients.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ravenna:
When next youre Hot, just give him a head. Sperms are enriched in nutrients.
Sorry, I'm a vee
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by BABANGBALI: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
Too raw, bye!
get me cooked biko
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
BABANGBALI:
get me cooked biko
lipsrsealed mouth sealed
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by BABANGBALI: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
lipsrsealed mouth sealed
see you around
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ravenna:
I just treated malaria and my urine is not yet salty.

Wait... You tasted it??
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by David0(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
kolaish:
May you live long to declare the Goodness of the Lord in JESUS NAME.Happy Birthday and many happy returns.

Thanks Bro
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by compujyde: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by wizflower(f): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
rawpadgin:
du must be suffering from jada PINKETT smith syndrome;/.
. You got me laughing out so loud. Jada pinkett smith syndrome. hahahahahaba, where did you get that from
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Amankalizer(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
I have noticed that urine decolorization sometimes come as a result of diet mixture or composition. Take for instance Suya. In many occasions it changes d colour of our urine due to d mixtures.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by rawpadgin(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
wizflower:
. You got me laughing out so loud. Jada pinkett smith syndrome. hahahahahaba, where did you get that from
grin that was the first thing that came to my mind grin
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by FOLLEY20(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
In short, it's a good post. There is need to take note of such observation medically.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by spafu(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
ginajet:
What of pink color?
You just finished seeing your period I can diagnose from afar.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by ginajet(f): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2016
spafu:

You just finished seeing your period I can diagnose from afar.
wrong wrong and wrong.. .. tongue tongue try again mr wink
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by spafu(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2016
ginajet:
wrong wrong and wrong.. .. tongue tongue try again mr wink
May because I used ray from afar. Now you need to come down let me do a proper observation and diagnosis. Don't worry I won't charge you
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by spafu(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2016
BABANGBALI:
You were about getting her until you went with above disgusting post that I myself was what kind of guy is this. And so I was not surprise to see her reply with
Bushesbae:
Too raw, bye!
You f up big time man.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2016
spafu:

You were about getting her until you went with above disgusting post that I myself was what kind of guy is this. And so I was not surprise to see her reply with

You f up big time man.
Tell him
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by ginajet(f): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2016
spafu:

May because I used ray from afar. Now you need to come down let me do a proper observation and diagnosis. Don't worry I won't charge you
waiting patiently Doc cool cool
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by BABANGBALI: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
spafu:

You f up big time man.
who tolded you that I wanted her?If you believe anything I write here you need to get your head examined. Read my signature that's what I'm here for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gonen Segev Runs Abuja Clinic Without Licence For Years / Woman With HIV Abandoned In Ibadan And Left To Die (Photos) / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.