Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members (12279 Views)

Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides / Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members by Starships4u(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Y
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members by donigspain(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
asha80:
o so Na you be @henrikechi? Lol u dey give samhart stress oo lol with all those bad aba pics..i dont think he was affected though because he is still tweeting about activities of abia state as at now
Hohoho, na me o!chai, I don suffer dem for twitter no be small. oga Hart and the propaganda team #WakaAndSee. But it's all for the good of Abia. I asked oga Hart immediately the news broke and he confirmed that he was not affected. That means the godly fight is still on... I will continue to wail until our able governor places priority on high-value strategic roads and streets.
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members by fairheven: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
most of those guys were foisted on him by T.A orji... ugochukwu in particular is from same clan with T.A orji
now he has made the right move, hope he appoints IYKE OGBONNAYA , former adviser on print media.. he is a very balanced media personality.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members by jubebaister(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
No wonder i dont see Ponponkin on Nairaland again hyping Ikpeazu.
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members by Ponponkon: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beremx:
Ponponkon comes to mind. I saw it coming. grin
Enemy of progress. Naso you hate me reach? Well I was doing a programme in photojournalism that's why you have not been seeing my threads as I had to concentrate on my studies. Hope you and your family are doing well? Warm regards to your loved ones.
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members by Beremx(f): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ponponkon:
Enemy of progress. Naso you hate me reach? Well I was doing a programme in photojournalism that's why you have not been seeing my threads as I had to concentrate on my studies. Hope you and your family are doing well? Warm regards to your loved ones.
I no hate you o! Maka gi ni? I just felt your absence meant you probably have been sacked.
Good luck in your studies and my regards to your family too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members by Ejanla07: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
donigspain:
Hohoho, na me o!chai, I don suffer dem for twitter no be small. oga Hart and the propaganda team #WakaAndSee. But it's all for the good of Abia. I asked oga Hart immediately the news broke and he confirmed that he was not affected. That means the godly fight is still on... I will continue to wail until our able governor places priority on high-value strategic roads and streets.

you will continue to wail until they invite you to come chop...
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members by donigspain(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ejanla07:

you will continue to wail until they invite you to come chop...
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Lists Of States In Nigeria Wanted By Biafra Agitators / Osinbajo Meets Bagudu & Rice & Wheat Farmers Association Of Nigeria / FG Has No Excuse Not To Fix Economy- Saraki, Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.