Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic (3502 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Anas09: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Empredboy:
y did u say so? U a bible verse to prove your points. Seriously u are not saying any thing
Really? Start by rephrasing this your statement.
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Empredboy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Anas09:

Really? Start by rephrasing this your statement.
u have nothing to say except unwarranted hatred for the Church
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Anas09: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Empredboy:
Stop quoting bible this way. What was christ promise to peter's Church? What was the reason why christ said to peter get behind me? Was peter under the guidance of the holy spirit in the second one compare to the First one? Remember the response christ gave to him "not by flesh but my father in heaven" so get behind me satan is a fallable statement that GOs, pope say each time. Example GO of winner chapel said during the election that GEJ will win. Does it me the holy 2016 spirit had left him? Did the bible tell u that the holy spirit descended on peter to warrant christ statement of 'get behind me satan "? But it did when he declared who christ was.
What are you even saying? Make yourself understood.
Christ was neither referring to Peter as a person when he made the two statements.
The Catholics...
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Anas09: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Empredboy:
tell us the bible part that was burnt by the Catholic Church
How old are you? I hope am not talking to a kid?
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Anas09: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Splinz:

Dead indeed. I thought he'll dare try to back up his heretical nonsense with the usual myths and lies of the Catholic hierachy. They can only deceive the unlearned, those not priviledged to classified information and history.
It's a total waste of time talking with them, they are so dead spiritually.
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Anas09: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Syncan:

If you do not repent of your lies, eternal damnation awaits you, no matter how much noise you make on NL religious section. To you I had earlier posted this a year ago. https://www.nairaland.com/2387888/current-former-opus-dei-here#34901151

Now you start again with lies. Again I find myself admonishing you with scriptures:

Ex 23:1 - You shall not spread a false report.You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.

Prov 19:9 - A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish

The Catholic Church led by the Holy Spirit gave the world the Bible. The Church spread Christianity to the ends of the earth and carried the bible along. The Church knew that the unlearned and unstable will wrench the scripture unto their own distruction 2Pet.3:16 and in her wisdom restricted it's use at that time to the clergy and the learned. Just like Eve and Adam who curiosity led to disobedience, so did the curiosity of your protestant Fathers lead them to disobedience. What is the result in both cases? Adam's disobedience brought sin and death Rom.5:12, Your protestant father's disobedience brought your present hatred for me and my brethren, the children of the woman Rev.12:17. All one needs to do is look at Christendom as a whole, and you'll see the utter confusion they caused. Just one example for you, In case you are not aware, you are with the mark of the beast, according to "bible reading" seventh day Adventist.
Syncan Syncan, Syncan. I am not not an Adventist. But I would prefer to be than to be a Catholic.
Your lies are overwhelming.
Why did you refer me to those threads? Whatever you have to say to me, say it here. You refered me to a while thread for what purpose?
The Catholic Churches' long term plan is to turn every Christian to an atheists. But Satan failed the day Christ resurrected.
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Anas09: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Empredboy:
u have nothing to say except unwarranted hatred for the Church
LOlzzz. The Catholic Religion is not the Church Jesus Christ instituted, it's a perversion of the true Church.
Having a form of godliness but denying the Power there off.
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Empredboy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Anas09:

LOlzzz. The Catholic Religion is not the Church Jesus Christ instituted, it's a perversion of the true Church.
Having a form of godliness but denying the Power there off.
aren't you tired?
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Syncan(m): 7:01am On Jun 14, 2016
Anas09:

Syncan Syncan, Syncan. I am not not an Adventist. But I would prefer to be than to be a Catholic.
Your lies are overwhelming.
Why did you refer me to those threads? Whatever you have to say to me, say it here. You referred me to a while thread for what purpose?
The Catholic Churches' long term plan is to turn every Christian to an atheists. But Satan failed the day Christ resurrected.

Do you even read to understand or simply to respond? I know you're not an Adventist, of course, that's why you're with the mark of the beast-according to them, and they got that from their reading the same bible you read, so who is with the truth, you or them or the jehova witnesses, etc? I referred you to that year old thread and my admonitions to you, that you may consider repenting from your lies. Your post there was so laced with falsehood, that more than one person felt you must have smoked weed. But alas, you have continued in your follies till date, again on this thread. Leave telling lies, you are not fighting for God with lies, stop hating; it blinds you from truth. Be humble and open to the spirit of Love, then you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn.8:32
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Syncan(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Empredboy:
aren't you tired?

Tired? Why will he be tired, did you hear that the dragon became tired here: And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.Rev.12:17. My brother, he/she is only fulfilling the prophecy, and it didn't say the dragon will be tired...until it is chained.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Anas09: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Syncan:

Do you even read to understand or simply to respond? I know you're not an Adventist, of course, that's why you're with the mark of the beast-according to them, and they got that from their reading the same bible you read, so who is with the truth, you or them or the jehova witnesses, etc? I referred you to that year old thread and my admonitions to you, that you may consider repenting from your lies. Your post there was so laced with falsehood, that more than one person felt you must have smoked weed. But alas, you have continued in your follies till date, again on this thread. Leave telling lies, you are not fighting for God with lies, stop hating; it blinds you from truth. Be humble and open to the spirit of Love, then you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn.8:32
Oh, you mean Catholics like you with Heavy Papcy blinders called me names and you assumed i took them with a pinch of salt? No sir. When you get your blinders off, we shall talk Bible, and within context too.
Jehivah's Witnesses is not Christuanity, Just like Catholic Church isn't. Different religiins masqurading.as Christianity.
The Bible is the TRUTH.
THE TRUTH IS NOT IN ANY DENOMINATION.
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Syncan(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Anas09:

Oh, you mean Catholics like you with Heavy Papcy blinders called me names and you assumed i took them with a pinch of salt? No sir. When you get your blinders off, we shall talk Bible, and within context too.
Jehivah's Witnesses is not Christuanity, Just like Catholic Church isn't. Different religiins masqurading.as Christianity.
The Bible is the TRUTH.

O blind guide! God is not an author of confusion 1Cor.14:33. He cannot be the source of false teachings, He is absolute truth! God has one fold and one shepherd in which the whole truth resides, Jesus actually acknowledged He has other sheep; but never other folds nor shepherd, that's why He prayed for the return of the sheep into that one fold and under the one shepherd. John10:16. So it doesn't matter how much you shout it in order to believe it, what you have there in bold is Non-scriptural and completely false, for even the Bible itself has acknowledged the Church found by Jesus Christ, of which He made Peter the Shepherd, as the foundation and pillar of truth. 1Tim.3:15. If Christ had wanted the bible as the Pillar of truth, He would have written a book, rather than instituting a church. And as at the time Christ ascended to heaven and the Apostles started propagating Christianity, only the old testament was there. So what exactly was their truth then, the old testament?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Knetpro(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ok
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Janosky: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Anas09:

The Bible is the TRUTH.
You are right oo.

Your "Jehivah's Witnesses is not Christuanity"

But, Jehovah's witnesses are chosen servants of the only true God of Jesus Christ our Messiah.

Acts 3:13 & Isaiah 43:10,21(ASV).
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Dtruthspeaker: 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Knetpro:
Ok

Guy?

Why? grin
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Dtruthspeaker: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2023
Janosky:

You are right oo.

But, Jehovah's witnesses are chosen servants of the only true God of Jesus Christ our Messiah.

And you people are not the ones in the bible but the Satan's copy version called Charles Russell's Junior Wickedness! grin
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Kobojunkiee: 12:47am On Aug 26, 2023
Empredboy:
1. The Catholic Church gave us the Gregorian calendar which we all use today.
2. The Catholic Church gave us the date for Easter.
3. The Catholic Church gave us the date for Christmas which means Christ-Mass.
[b] The remains of all of the Apostles are in Catholic Churches, and so are all of the
Gospel writers. Note! Some relics are divided between Catholic Churches.
St. Peter is in St. Peter's Basilica in Rome.
St. Paul is in St. Paul's Church in Rome.
St. Matthew is in the Cathedral of St. Matthew in Messina, Sicily.
St. James the Greater is in St. James Church in Compostela Spain.
St. James the Less (the Just) is in the Basilica of the Holy Apostles in Rome.
St. Bartholomew is in St. Bartholomew-in-the-island Church in Rome.
St. Andrew is in the Cathedral of Amalfi in Italy.
St. Philip is in the Church of the Dodici Apostoli in Rome, Basilica of the Holy Apostles.
St. Simon is in the Vatican, under the Altar of the Crucifixion.
St. Jude is in St. Peter's Basilica in Rome.
St. Thomas is in the Cathedral of Saint Thomas in Mylapore, India.
St. Matthias is in St. Matthews Abbey in Trier Germany, and in St. Mary Major Basilica
in Rome.
St. John is in the ruins of the Basilica of St. John in Ephesus Turkey.[/b]
"You are built upon the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets with Jesus Christ
Himself as the Chief Corner Stone."
Ephesians 2:20..
I am afraid you were lied to by your Catholic Church. undecided
Re: This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic by Anas09: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2023
Janosky:

You are right oo.

Only in your mind.
Although you can start by pointing out where Jehovah sent Gentiles out to be witnesses for him.
You know not what you day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... / Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? / Why Do Athiest Discriminate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.