Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road (23356 Views)

PHOTOS: Fayose And Makarfi At PDP NEC Meeting / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership / Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Orikinla(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
hayatou27:
[color=#000099][/color] Wike is patching roads in Rivers, Ambode is building a legacy in lagos
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Freshwhyte(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
ricsman:
better than potholes

when he start constructing his own awarded roads then I will comment.

underground drainage still the best!
my friend he awarded Eneka to rupokwu road ad he has commissioned it..
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by saaedlee: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
ogmask:

Tnx for this post.
I live here in Woji. How can wike throw a party to commission this road? God!!!!!!! I miss Amaechi honestly.

God bless you
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by ricsman(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Freshwhyte:
that's good then.... hope its classed?...
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Abagworo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Freshwhyte:

Wike should stop giving us Cotonou roads. That Rupokwu to Eneka can barely enter two cars. Look at Ada George or Stadium Road or Elekahia.

5 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Freshwhyte(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
lacasera14:
couldn't agree more with you sir, this incumbent government lacks vision and foresight and off course what do you expect from a ferocious PDP stalwart who believes in power power and force government no roadmap, no vision just to complete projects take pictures with a wide smug. I wish dakuku had continued from where Amaechi stopped Rivers would have been a pacesetter in governance.
Sorry for u cry me a river...
we love wike
man of the people
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Freshwhyte(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Wike should stop giving us Cotonou roads. That Rupokwu to Eneka can barely enter two cars. Look at Ada George or Stadium Road or Elekahia.
says who??
that were I came from and two cars do pass there..
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Abagworo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Freshwhyte:
says who??
that were I came from and two cars do pass there..

All the roads started by Wike are Cotonou Roads except the new Airport Road which is yet to kick start.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
freeborn76:
grin grin grin Hilarious! Canopies, cameras, aso ebi, after party and half day at work simply because a 100m street road is about to be commissioned? It is officials folks, Nigeria needs deliverance. Chai!
Mediocirity at its peak- No be smal brother.

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Koncept(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
I am happy i'm not from Rivers State...We warned them of this one chance!

3 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Koncept(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
All these one chance Governors...A road that would pass for an intra-estate roads is been commissioned as a major project. I always said that Amaechis' shoes are damn too big for this guy to step into.

6 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Koncept(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is a typical cased of One step forward, two steps backward...Wike is taking Rivers state back to the dungeons Ameachi salvaged it from. It's a pity.
lacasera14:
couldn't agree more with you sir, this incumbent government lacks vision and foresight and off course what do you expect from a ferocious PDP stalwart who believes in power power and force government no roadmap, no vision just to complete projects take pictures with a wide smug. I wish dakuku had continued from where Amaechi stopped Rivers would have been a pacesetter in governance.

4 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by maxzzo1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
If not for GEJ and mama piss, this thug doesn't deserve to lead my lovely rivers state. We the people of rivers and SS do not like wike and PDP in general. We will vote him out in 2019 sad
I guess u escape from Rumuigbo ....only real ph guyz will understand....
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:
Error.. I must admit, I am deeply pained by this development in Rivers State.

This is the first MAJOR road that Wike has built that isn't a continuation from Amaechi's tenure and we all can see the difference.

Woji People shot themselves in the foot in the name of Fighting Amaechi..

Woji area of Port Harcourt easily houses atleast 40% of Trans-Amadi and Eleme Workers.. The traffic in this area of Rivers State is epic. The Population inside this area of Port harcourt is soo large and this area links a lot of key areas in Port Harcourt like Trans Amadi, Aba-Road, Elelenwo (Eleme).

Amaechi marked houses for demolition to expand that road from the single carriage it is now to a dual carriage road with a shoulder like what the people of Iwofe are enjoying today.. Wike and the Chiefs in their area in the name of politics fought against it and dragged him to court.. Oya na, see wetin dem do for them.

Shey now they have tarred that road without expanding it.. angry By the time cars park left and right of this narrow road, where will people pass?

Wike no near Amaechi in terms of Vision for Rivers State.. Woji road proves it.. Go and compare this fhuckery with the Trans-Woji road Amaechi built and see the difference in class..

Every other road Amaechi touched, he left a lasting mark.. Wike is like Odili all over again; Tarr, with Open gutters, no provision for pedestrian walk ways, no provision for street lights, Throw a big party and Commission it, Take pictures and move on to the next one.. 3 years later, the road is fhucked up all over again.

states are trying to elect governors better than the ones they had before, Ekiti and Rivers are going back to the dark days post Abacha and electing thugs. No wonder one is on strike and the other is having a party because he tarred a small road

3 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by highmind: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
saaedlee:

Do you have an idea of what they did to that road?
You aren't living in Woji, so I'll pardon your naiveness.
My advice to you is to stop celebrating mediocrity. It is 2016 and you are getting old.
for Christ sake what have they done to woji road or is it not the woji road I pass to onne every week? please say something if you see something according to nta
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Koncept(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Well said.
[quote author=Orikinla post=46454219][/quote]
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by comodo: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
This road was marked for expansion and dualization by Amaechi. What made him to abandon it to construct rumukwurushi rd from aba rd to tank junction still remains a mystery. Wike should be ashamed of himself. This road connected dualized old aba road up to dualized slaughter by elelenwo road at ykc roundabout with a spur at d flyover at transwoji - Akpajo road. The traffic volume in this road is 2nd to none yet Wike abandoned the layout plan of this road to construct this open drain Appian way. I have been using this road since 90's. Yet people come here to applaud the gov. total rubbish. For those residing in woji like me, this road will experience wash out soon @ Mini woji junction & 2nd creek view. If u doubt me, pass there during downpour. I rest my case. I will not forgive Amaechi for not at least demolishing and expanding d road with underground drainage which he did in other adjoining roads.

3 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by victorazy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amberon11:
I live in Woji estate wink

I live in Ihunwo's compound
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Pavarottii(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrvitalis:
Just take a good look at the road someone is holding a large ceremony to commission??

I will always say this, Ameachi classes ahead of wike, just Go to D line and see the beauty of underground drainage system with good roads
Everything ameachi did was world class, from schools, to hospitals, to roads, to sports Complex, to even farms
Wike ke is just doing exactly what odili did,while Rivers people prefer the money being shared than real projects
Do u stay in Rivers state?
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thank God for Woji o. If you live there or have visited you'll know what to comment here. Residents are well above average income earners but still suffer terrible conditions on that road. Especially from Nvigwe through YKC to railway, that used to be a no-no.
Anyhow Wike you've crested your name with Woji residents.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by MadCow1: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
comodo:
This road was marked for expansion and dualization by Amaechi. What made him to abandon it to construct rumukwurushi rd from aba rd to tank junction still remains a mystery. Wike should be ashamed of himself. This road connected dualized old aba road up to dualized slaughter by elelenwo road at ykc roundabout with a spur at d flyover at transwoji - Akpajo road. The traffic volume in this road is 2nd to none yet Wike abandoned the layout plan of this road to construct this open drain Appian way. I have been using this road since 90's. Yet people come here to applaud the gov. total rubbish. For those residing in woji like me, this road will experience wash out soon @ Mini woji junction & 2nd creek view. If u doubt me, pass there during downpour. I rest my case. I will not forgive Amaechi for not at least demolishing and expanding d road with underground drainage which he did in other adjoining roads.

Woji people took Amaechi to Court o...

Don't blame the guy at all.

Na even open eye ehn take demolish the small wey ehn do near YKC.

Just free matter and commit Rivers State into God's hands..

I said it that my prayer is that Wike disappoints me and my expectations of him.. Sadly, my prayers have not been answered.

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Emy4u(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Man of his people...
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by athorello(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wike is working... What I noticed in phc is that he's well praised for continuing and finishing some Ameachi's work. But last night I decided to take a stroll and saw the amount of preparation with all the security personnels and vehicles lining the street, I only smh! Anyway, maybe cos I'd never liked the road construction work right from unset.
Anyway, general observation, many Nigerians are suffering from GEJ's hangover just as some people in rivers state are suffering from Ameachi's hangover.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amberon11:
I live in Woji estate wink
Me too grin

Meanwhile in other news grin

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by ossuofia1: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
What manner of fuckery is this?

A road was built and we have canopies everywhere.

Who created Nigerians?

undecided
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by mrvitalis(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pavarottii:

Do u stay in Rivers state?
Mile 2 diobu Port Harcourt
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
ok
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by saaedlee: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
highmind:
for Christ sake what have they done to woji road or is it not the woji road I pass to onne every week? please say something if you see something according to nta

Woji to Onne, clap hands for yourself....what was the state of the road you usually pass to "one" weekly?
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by gare(f): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
If not for GEJ and mama piss, this thug doesn't deserve to lead my lovely rivers state. We the people of rivers and SS do not like wike and PDP in general. We will vote him out in 2019 sad

That Woji road was so bad for 8yrs, now someone has come and give the residents respite you and your Techno phone will come and see we the people of SS, come and vote him out.

With all your federal might you guys couldn't win elections in the state you're talking of 2019, my go sleep
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by bremmery: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrvitalis:
Just take a good look at the road someone is holding a large ceremony to commission??

I will always say this, Ameachi classes ahead of wike, just Go to D line and see the beauty of underground drainage system with good roads
Everything ameachi did was world class, from schools, to hospitals, to roads, to sports Complex, to even farms
Wike ke is just doing exactly what odili did,while Rivers people prefer the money being shared than real projects
This is a sham. I stayed in portharcourt for some years and know this road quite well. I expect Gov. Wike to make this road a two-carriage ways because of incessant traffic jam on that road. It is one of the major roads in PH.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by CopyLearner: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2016
gare:

That Woji road was so bad for 8yrs, now someone has come and give the residents respite you and your Techno phone will come and see we the people of SS, come and vote him out.

With all your federal might you guys couldn't win elections in the state you're talking of 2019, my go sleep
wike has not done jack. If you don't stay in Woji and know how late Eze baka Baka sacrificed the good of the community for selfish reasons, biko keep quiet.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:33am On Jun 11, 2016
But why do Africans, Nigerians especially, insist on showcasing themselves to the world as a ignorant specie? You don't have to throw a party every time you build a stretch of road. If thats how its done all over the world American Governors will never have time to sit in their office as they'll be out on the road taking pictures everyday. Why? BECAUSE THERES ALWAYS SOME SORT OF CONSTRUCTION STARTING AND ENDING EVERY FREAKING DAY!

Its so sad that these are the kind of beasts that lead what is supposed to be the most powerful black nation on earth. What a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Mimiko Visits Fayose In Ekiti State (Photos) / Falana Slams Police For Arraigning Melaye On Stretcher / Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.