Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road (23352 Views)

PHOTOS: Fayose And Makarfi At PDP NEC Meeting / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership / Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by highmind: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2016
saaedlee:

Woji to Onne, clap hands for yourself....what was the state of the road you usually pass to "one" weekly?
I don't know what you are talking about, all I know is that some construction works are going on all over. under one year the lion slayer have performed above board.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by saaedlee: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2016
highmind:
I don't know what you are talking about, all I know is that some construction works are going on all over. under one year the lion slayer have performed above board.

least the construction works going on, except the laying or asphalt on already existing roads and subsequent commissioning? List just 10
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by nnanyereugo1122(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Well we are watching
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by ancientbanana: 7:29am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
If not for GEJ and mama piss, this thug doesn't deserve to lead my lovely rivers state. We the people of rivers and SS do not like wike and PDP in general. We will vote him out in 2019 sad
self deception is bad o
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by highmind: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2016
saaedlee:

least the construction works going on, except the laying or asphalt on already existing roads and subsequent commissioning? List just 10
I give you just one. when last did you visit town? for 8 years, aggrey-borikiri was impassable, today people have gone to churches to give thanks to God for the good works of the governor. go to Industry road, NPA roads all in Town and see for yourself. go to Odili road and see great works going on. if Wike remains steadfast in giving the people the dividends of Democracy, it will be difficult for APC to come in except otherwise.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by saaedlee: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2016
highmind:
I give you just one. when last did you visit town? for 8 years, aggrey-borikiri was impassable, today people have gone to churches to give thanks to God for the good works of the governor. go to Industry road, NPA roads all in Town and see for yourself. go to Odili road and see great works going on. if Wike remains steadfast in giving the people the dividends of Democracy, it will be difficult for APC to come in except otherwise.

At the end your sermon, you just repeated what I said. Don't make me believe you have comprehension issues. Kindly reread my last comment you quoted.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by otokx(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2016
comodo:
This road was marked for expansion and dualization by Amaechi. What made him to abandon it to construct rumukwurushi rd from aba rd to tank junction still remains a mystery. Wike should be ashamed of himself. This road connected dualized old aba road up to dualized slaughter by elelenwo road at ykc roundabout with a spur at d flyover at transwoji - Akpajo road. The traffic volume in this road is 2nd to none yet Wike abandoned the layout plan of this road to construct this open drain Appian way. I have been using this road since 90's. Yet people come here to applaud the gov. total rubbish. For those residing in woji like me, this road will experience wash out soon @ Mini woji junction & 2nd creek view. If u doubt me, pass there during downpour. I rest my case. I will not forgive Amaechi for not at least demolishing and expanding d road with underground drainage which he did in other adjoining roads.

Interesting
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by highmind: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2016
saaedlee:

At the end your sermon, you just repeated what I said. Don't make me believe you have comprehension issues. Kindly reread my last comment you quoted.
you talk any how without mindful of your language, did you pass English language in WASC? lest, you had better understood when i said I will give you just one. well I had exchanged many comments with you, thinking I was talking with a matured mind, I quit now before i get more insult from a minor.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by saaedlee: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
highmind:
you talk any how without mindful of your language, did you pass English language in WASC? lest, you had better understood when i said I will give you just one. well I had exchanged many comments with you, thinking I was talking with a matured mind, I quit now before i get more insult from a minor.

My dear, in life one has to be really careful as not to underrate a person he or she hasn't seen before.
I believe you are a failure already if you can't understand this statement..."don't make me believe you have comprehension issues"?
Leaving all that aside for now...
Truth be told, all the roads "Woke" has constructed in Rivers State are termed "management" and as such shouldn't be celebrated as there isn't any road that has been constructed by his administration from start to finish. Other roads should have gotten a higher priority since he is now in power. Roads like Elelenwo to Oil Mill, completion of Slaughter bridge, dualization of Woji Road; from Alcon Bridgehead to Woji Junction by Old Aba Road, completion of dualization of YKC road to Elenlewo Junction...etc.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by highmind: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
saaedlee:

My dear, in life one has to be really careful as not to underrate a person he or she hasn't seen before.
I believe you are a failure already if you can't understand this statement..."don't make me believe you have comprehension issues"?
Leaving all that aside for now...
Truth be told, all the roads "Woke" has constructed in Rivers State are termed "management" and as such shouldn't be celebrated as there isn't any road that has been constructed by his administration from start to finish. Other roads should have gotten a higher priority since he is now in power. Roads like Elelenwo to Oil Mill, completion of Slaughter bridge, dualization of Woji Road; from Alcon Bridgehead to Woji Junction by Old Aba Road, completion of dualization of YKC road to Elenlewo Junction...etc.
sorry for all the wasted time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Yakubu Gowon & His Children / Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / Throwback:why Buhari Removed Fuel Subsidy – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.