Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road (23350 Views)

PHOTOS: Fayose And Makarfi At PDP NEC Meeting / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership / Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by lacasera14(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
If not for GEJ and mama piss, this thug doesn't deserve to lead my lovely rivers state. We the people of rivers and SS do not like wike and PDP in general. We will vote him out in 2019 sad
never knew you are from rivers gud to know anyway. Never liked that thug and his thuggery and truly our dear state doesn't deserve a man of his kind, I weep for the future of rivers on his watch. it's been long I left rivers for studies but I know Amaechi legacies are still evergreen. God bless Rivers!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by M4gunners: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wike is working.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Enesi47: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
bejeiodus:
The people made the choice; who are you to question why they did? The rerun National Assembly poll should have told you that Rivers state belongs to the PDP, and that won't change soon.
Dakuku would have been like putty in the hands of Amaechi....APC can try again in 2019, that year, the APC will see what a landslide is.
how will this make pdd win single state in my north here 2019, let the unbalanced equation continue

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by dan55: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
K
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by ipreach: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
If not for GEJ and mama piss, this thug doesn't deserve to lead my lovely rivers state. We the people of rivers and SS do not like wike and PDP in general. We will vote him out in 2019 sad
which River people are u saying that do not like Wike?

We love him so much... He is what we want and no one will stop him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by yunnyp(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bigmillz:
see fulani woman claming to be a Rivers woman. My dear abeg focus on Boko Haram dat is killing ur people and leave my darling governor and my state alone.

Rivers is pdp
PDP is Rivers

i tayad o
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by lacasera14(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:
Error..

Woji People shot themselves in the foot in the name of Fighting Amaechi..

Woji area of Port Harcourt easily houses atleast 40% of Trans-Amadi and Eleme Workers.. The traffic in this area of Rivers State is epic. The Population inside this area of Port harcourt is soo large and this area links a lot of key areas in Port Harcourt like Trans Amadi, Aba-Road, Elelenwo (Eleme).

Amaechi marked houses for demolition to expand that road from the single carriage it is now to a dual carriage road with a shoulder like what the people of Iwofe are enjoying today.. Wike and the Chiefs in their area in the name of politics fought against it and dragged him to court.. Oya na, see wetin dem do for them.

Shey now they have tarred that road without expanding it.. angry By the time cars park left and right of this narrow road, where will people pass?

Wike no near Amaechi in terms of Vision for Rivers State.. Woji road proves it.. Go and compare this fhuckery with the Trans-Woji road Amaechi built and see the difference in class..

Every other road Amaechi touched, he left a lasting mark.. Wike is like Odili all over again; Tarr, with Open gutters, no provision for pedestrian walk ways, no provision for street lights, Throw a big party and Commission it, Take pictures and move on to the next one.. 3 years later, the road is fhucked up all over again.
couldn't agree more with you sir, this incumbent government lacks vision and foresight and off course what do you expect from a ferocious PDP stalwart who believes in power power and force government no roadmap, no vision just to complete projects take pictures with a wide smug. I wish dakuku had continued from where Amaechi stopped Rivers would have been a pacesetter in governance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Amberon11: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
For quoting me, you clearly showed you care.
ddippset:
who cares apart from NICON.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Enesi47:
how will this make pdd win single state in my north here 2019, let the unbalanced equation continue
The PDP controls two states in the North--Gombe and Taraba. That means the PDP has not become an obscure party in the North.

The PDP made grave mistakes in the past that made Northern voters turn against the party. These mistakes are now being rightly corrected. It is too early to hypothesize what the fate of the PDP will be in the North because of many imponderable factors. But take this from me, the PDP will fare better in the North in 2019.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by neocortex: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bigmillz:
see fulani woman claming to be a Rivers woman. My dear abeg focus on Boko Haram dat is killing ur people and leave my darling governor and my state alone.

Rivers is pdp
PDP is Rivers

Don't be deceived, he is a man not a woman,
one of the few confused nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by 3kay945(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
DIFY20:
sabotour yoruba people leave our state and our governor in peace .... we like him like dat....sabotours

cool lipsrsealed

Enjoy ya road , whether good or bad. . it is your problem
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Benblaq(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
sori o my dear sista...wissh kwontri u from??i jst pray ur nt my sis...hw cn u compare amechi wit wike??abeg modify ur post nd den check out hw many likes
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by nnemak(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bro,
3 years is too long, that road would not last 2 raining season. I was so happy when the marking was done my Ameachi then...... i wish they had allowed him to work on that woji road then

MadCow1:
Error.. I must admit, I am deeply pained by this development in Rivers State.

This is the first MAJOR road that Wike has built that isn't a continuation from Amaechi's tenure and we all can see the difference.

Woji area of Port Harcourt easily houses atleast 40% of Trans-Amadi and Eleme Workers.. The traffic in this area of Rivers State is epic. The Population inside this area of Port harcourt is soo large and this area links a lot of key areas in Port Harcourt like Trans Amadi, Aba-Road, Elelenwo (Eleme).

Amaechi marked houses for demolition to expand that road from the single carriage it is now to a dual carriage road with a shoulder like what the people of Iwofe are enjoying today.. Wike and the Chiefs in their area in the name of politics fought against it and dragged him to court.. Oya na, see wetin dem do for them.

Shey now they have tarred that road without expanding it.. angry By the time cars park left and right of this narrow road, where will people pass?

Wike no near Amaechi in terms of Vision for Rivers State.. Woji road proves it.. Go and compare this fhuckery with the Trans-Woji road Amaechi built and see the difference in class..

Every other road Amaechi touched, he left a lasting mark.. Wike is like Odili all over again; Tarr, with Open gutters, no provision for pedestrian walk ways, no provision for street lights, Throw a big party and Commission it, Take pictures and move on to the next one.. 3 years later, the road is fhucked up all over again.

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Enesi47: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
bejeiodus:
The PDP controls two states in the North--Gombe and Taraba. That means the PDP has not become an obscure party in the North.

The PDP made grave mistakes in the past that made Northern voters turn against the party. These mistakes are now being rightly corrected. It is too early to hypothesize what the fate of the PDP will be in the North because of many imponderable factors. But take this from me, the PDP will fare better in the North in 2019.
look at this bad belle, you don't want APC in South south and south east , then you expect pdp to win any state in north, pdp win taraba and gombe with help of GEJ dollar which is longer available now, if it so easy go and ask former gov of Niger state jigawa, I mean babangida aliu and suleiman lamido
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by phkka1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
It looks like Elelenwo is not part of Rivers State. The roads there are so bad that one will think something is wrong in that pat of PH.

Obigbo junction of the express is not passable.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Orikinla(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrvitalis:
Just take a good look at the road someone is holding a large ceremony to commission??

I will always say this, Ameachi classes ahead of wike, just Go to D line and see the beauty of underground drainage system with good roads
Everything ameachi did was world class, from schools, to hospitals, to roads, to sports Complex, to even farms
Wike ke is just doing exactly what odili did,while Rivers people prefer the money being shared than real projects
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Orikinla(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
lacasera14:
never knew you are from rivers gud to know anyway. Never liked that thug and his thuggery and truly our dear state doesn't deserve a man of his kind, I weep for the future of rivers on his watch. it's been long I left rivers for studies but I know Amaechi legacies are still evergreen. God bless Rivers!!
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Orikinla(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
freeborn76:
grin grin grin Hilarious! Canopies, cameras, aso ebi, after party and half day at work simply because a 100m street road is about to be commissioned? It is officials folks, Nigeria needs deliverance. Chai!
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Adminisher: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
ogba20:
we Rivers surely know that he will do well. He is a grass roots man he understand more than any other person.keep it up

This man has borrowed your future to do seasonal roads in a season where oil price is down to $40 a barrel. To be poor is not a problem but to be stupid and poor is double jeopardy.

Please look at the road . Tell me if this is not what the State Works Department of old would not do for less than 30mill Naira .

Cluelessness becomes Rivers State people supporting PDP. U na go gear wenn

4 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Orikinla(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
247frolicboss:
Gov Wike today accompanied by our National Chairman, Sen Ahmed Makarfi to commission Woji Road.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-gov-wike-and-sen-ahmed-makarfi.html

[size=18pt]This man is making mockery of Rivers State.
This is what a councillor in a local government should have done. [/size]. grin

5 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by ogba20: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bigmillz:

Rivers is pdp
PDP is Rivers
forget that stupid girl waiting she sabi.olodo
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Laid2001: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
That same NARROW woji road. this road became narrower after rehabilitation done by Wike's government. Although this was due to the construction of drainage on the second side of the road.
But Ameachi's plan for this road was to make it dual carriage but for the litigation by the community and their former chief.

5 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by nkemjacob2(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Small road project una go dey tro party asif say na big project... Dis kind tin na commissioner or local gvt duty.

2 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
ogba20:
forget that stupid girl waiting she sabi.olodo
no mind her Buhari don infected with ear infection
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by highmind: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
bloody APC e-rats will continue to cry like wolf, they will never appreciate any good work from Wike or PDP. keep dreaming you will vote out PDP in Rivers state come 2019.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by saintdennis(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wow! It's 2016 and roads are still being constructed with open drains? SMH

Look @ the road he's commissioning with canopy and all. Even lag gov did same thing. It's a pity

It's not these politicians fault sha...it's the people!

3 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Abagworo(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Waiting for Igbos to accuse him of worshipping his Fulani slave master or asking if Northerners would accord Ikwerre man such honor. Hypocrites at its fullest. They accuse Okorocha of building China roads but this Wike own na Cotonou Road and he is wasting millions on commissioning of such shameful road. Tufiakwa!
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by hayatou27: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Wike is patching roads in Rivers, Ambode is building a legacy in lagos

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by saaedlee: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Woke should stop all these theatrics and start construction of new roads.
Woji people, please its high time we stop celebrating mediocrity.
How can we celebrate a man that just asked NCC to pour tar on the road and calls the National Chairman of the Party to commission the Tar?
That road should have been dualized from Alcon, where Amaechi built the bridge and stopped straight to Old Aba road by Woji Junction, but sadly enough, they won't.

The project that should have been celebrated is the bridge linking Woji and Peter Odili road, which was built by Dr. Amaechi which reduces the terrific early morning traffic at Slaughter.

4 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Orikinla(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
nkemjacob2:
Small road project una go dey tro party asif say na big project... Dis kind tin na commissioner or local gvt duty.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by ogmask: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:
Error.. I must admit, I am deeply pained by this development in Rivers State.

This is the first MAJOR road that Wike has built that isn't a continuation from Amaechi's tenure and we all can see the difference.

Tnx for this post.
I live here in Woji. How can wike throw a party to commission this road? God!!!!!!! I miss Amaechi honestly.

6 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by saaedlee: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
highmind:
bloody APC e-rats will continue to cry like wolf, they will never appreciate any good work from Wike or PDP. keep dreaming you will vote out PDP in Rivers state come 2019.

Do you have an idea of what they did to that road?
You aren't living in Woji, so I'll pardon your naiveness.
My advice to you is to stop celebrating mediocrity. It is 2016 and you are getting old.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal Visits Governor Wike (Photos) / South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat / FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.