Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (49967 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 11, 2016
I dread and AVOID girls that hangs out with guys!..i perceive them as being loose n cheap.
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 11, 2016
xpac01:
Op, are you a male or female
transgendered[left][/left]
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Abraham4christ(m): 5:52am On Jun 11, 2016
How does this heal buhari ear.
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 11, 2016
waxxydude:
cheesy See mouth.. you won slap ur pastor for vigil?
Ha!! grin
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by freemanjay: 6:22am On Jun 11, 2016
Nigerian Air Force- List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Air Force 2016 Recruitment Interview--http://gisttrack.com.ng/nigerian-air-force-list-of-successful-candidates-for-nigerian-air-force-2016-recruitment-interview/
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by gryhusky(m): 6:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Think otherwise wen I see my girlfriend moving with boys
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]
oh hey, I was engaged in so many things last night, my memory took a back seat. thought you were some guy named toks2000 or so. my bad.

but that doesn't still change the fact that pointing out that someone starts a sentence with a small letter on a social forum is unnecessary. that's like saying someone said hi instead of hello or what's up instead of good day.

guess you were trying to find fault. can't blame you for trying.

shalom

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by krak101(m): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Pleeeeeeeeease. go Out to them threads and look next time a guy posts his pic or a car or talks about his 6pack etc.

Wait tell Mr.nairaland competition starts they gon be out in packs!! undecided
guys might act jealous on the outside or just for the sake of getting the likes but on the inside we're much better than the female folk. Take it or leave it
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by krak101(m): 6:34am On Jun 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
What 'way' are you talking about?

So you have your 'way' with different guys and claim you're a virgin?
https://www.nairaland.com/2986289/how-avoid-sex
tell me something else, crackhead cheesy
Awch. You killed this cheezypuffyfellowy. Ahaha
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by krak101(m): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Did your brain suffer a Holocaust?

The ab-initio question should be "What do I have to offer?"

But (un)fortunately you have nothing to offer .. I can deduce from your erstwhile DPs that your chest is as flat as the fens of Holland cheesy

your booty? oh gosh!!! you can't be half-baked,its either you have it or you don't. Gbam!!!

Conclusion: I don't want anything from you cuz I can't get none grin tongue
grin. Aboki gimme suya,barman give this nigger one malt. Enjoying this

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Krismart(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2016
samted:
I don't think a normal guy will choose hanging out with a guy over hanging out with a girl.
Opposites attract... It's just nature.
Oga its not all d time guys wanna hang out with girls, most times u feel like hanging out with just ur home boys
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by firstolalekan(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Nah.that aint it
I get ta hang around his extend group of males friends and pick out the finest a1's and have my way!! cheesy
What is this one saying
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2016
Krismart:
Oga its not all d time guys wanna hang out with girls, most times u feel like hanging out with just ur home boys

Same way girls can also choose to hang with their girls sometimes. Y'all are too myopic.
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by valkaka(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2016
samted:
I don't think a normal guy will choose hanging out with a guy over hanging out with a girl.
Opposites attract... It's just nature.
i

Halt blowing everything out of proportion based on predetermined mindset. It's so lame to think that it's not normal for guy to have penchant for hanging out with fellow guys than ladies. Believe you me there is nothing incoherently wrong with a dude having predilection for hanging out with fellow dudes than ladies.AFricans and their myopic way of comprehending and iterating things. So very reprehensible.
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by The0d0ra(f): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2016
histemple:
Girls are too jealous of themselves
and boys will discuss ur secret with their oda boy friends!..besides boys lie alot dnt u knw?
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by doveda: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2016
Actually it is kinda true, men hang out more with other guys than girls. Most men do, it doesn't make it unusual if they decided to hang out with females all the time but it is a bit weird.

valkaka:
i

Halt blowing everything out of proportion based on predetermined mindset. It's so lame to think that it's not normal for guy to have penchant for hanging out with fellow guys than ladies. Believe you me there is nothing incoherently wrong with a dude having predilection for hanging out with fellow dudes than ladies.AFricans and their myopic way of comprehending and iterating things. So very reprehensible.
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Firstlady002(f): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Partially true. I chose not to hang out with girls because I hate drama. Not hearing me say something and u gossip to your other girlfriends Wch are probably not my own friends about me and things I didn't do or say. Guys are more mature. Permit me to say ladies are immature.
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by flamingREED(m): 7:50am On Jun 11, 2016
Seenyo:
I dread and AVOID girls that hangs out with guys!..i perceive them as being loose n cheap.

Moderation should streamline all relationships.

Guys who're ladies' men are an emotional disaster.

Crush must arise,
So it would be a sickening long drawn battle
Between the choice to remain decent and trustworthy or to yield to TEMPTATION
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by histemple: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2016
The0d0ra:
and boys will discuss ur secret with their oda boy friends!..besides boys lie alot dnt u knw?

The issue of betraying your confidentiality is dependent on the maturity of the guy involved. Your conclusion about guys telling more lies than girls in quite contestable.

However, I choose to believe that guys keeps a girl's secrets more than a fellow girl, on the average.
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by ExpressBooking(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2016
Following thread
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by ShayGirl(f): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2016
stardragon:
#and oil#
Smiles..cheesy
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Spots on!
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2016
ShayGirl:

Smiles..cheesy
so can we hang-out together?

Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by melachima(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2016
it is simply because there is a greater chance of having SEX. #fact
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by ShayGirl(f): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2016
stardragon:
so can we hang-out together?
I prefer u hang up.... tongue
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by poweredcom(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2016
Cos they hate demselves too much a creature full of jealousy amongst themselves
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by EOOJ(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°It doesn't just happen on NL.
°•Here is where you can easily witness it though because it's public.

*And saying "just call him a boy" doesn't change the FACT that:
Men Are Just As CATTY And JEALOUS As Women can be.
....it knows no age,race or gender. undecided
true but women do it more. Its dat simple...

Its just like talking about cheating...men are the culprits but women do it tooo but men do it more.
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Most girls doesn't have something tangible doing except GOSSIPS!!!!
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Odunharry(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2016
Trendzy:
You have said it all,girls dem too dey over do cho cho cho,d one dem see dem go talk am,plus d one dem nor see.So guys make better friends,no matter what d girlish factor will show,even self common help me snap picture na worwor picture dem go snap u.
Lol @ pix part... na so the beef strong reach??
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2016
ShayGirl:

I prefer u hang up.... tongue
u mean i shud hang up like this?

Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by ShayGirl(f): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2016
stardragon:
u mean i shud hang up like this?

Lolz....Aba, bros..I no wicked reach that level na!!gringrin
Re: Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2016
ShayGirl:

Lolz....Aba, bros..I no wicked reach that level na!!gringrin
i knw my luv ll not be wicked up to that level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.