Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (34501 Views)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
what is wrong with this kid

I dnt reply people who mensturates.

Stop mensturating...pls
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
Lol, come help me open themtongue

Why would I?
Just wanna plead with you to stop mensturating...
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
Lol, come help me open themtongue

Why would I?
Just wanna plead with you to stop mensturating...
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
I'm not ready for this, pls look for your types
Your type (loose Men) is ready to open your legs, anytime anyday.
Your type (prostitutes) is already at designated joints,waitng for customers.

Have you stopped mensturating?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
I'm not ready for this, pls look for your types
Your type (loose Men) is ready to open your legs, anytime anyday.
Your type (prostitutes) is already at designated joints,waitng for customers.

Have you stopped mensturating?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
You've been noticed, now run off!

By who? You? Is like you are Mensturating. *hmmmm, SMELLS**
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Skmoda360(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided ur gf never see bf!! angry chaiiii rubbish!
where have you been? Prettythicksme
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Skmoda360:

where have you been? Prettythicksme
lol,have been away to see my boo angry
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by nairamaniac: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
like seriously I neva created this topic for front page.. I neva even mention lala.. it's just one of my mischievous topics just for laughs.. I was surprised to see it on front page.. it just shouldn't have been there..

And hey, it's Nothin serious, I derail threads yes, people derail mine, cool.. no big deal. Duno why yall think i"m gona get pissed off or smth
when would this nairalanders learn that CUTEHECTOR is just a craseman that doesn't send?
its obvious this topic wasn't front page intended.
@topic, there's nuffing wrong in a girl asking to be taken out. it only depends on her expectations. if she places the guy's company ahead of the place/flexing then its okay. She may just like the guy's presence. But if the reverse is the case, then too bad. a more understanding girl would be prudent in her demands while on the date.
however, somegirls also like to shed their market in the company of a guy(just friends). Cos if they do that alone, it WD make them look cheap and unsellable.

You have to understand that boys/girls have entirely different perspectives towards social outings.
we Guys take it as fun while girls take it as commerce/economics.

They always need to sell or gain values.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Skmoda360(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,have been away to see my boo angry
i noticed your absence that's why i checked on you.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Skmoda360:

i noticed your absence that's why i checked on you.
Thanks dear kiss how r u?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Skmoda360(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Thanks dear kiss how r u?
i'm hale and hearty..
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by benkoly(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Even your boo get boo,i go order u go pay lobatan,life is jest fun.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by CAPSLOCKED: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin crzita's comment just made me piss myself..

Btw.. Hector, where did you stay and be talking to the girls when you spend half your human life on NL?? undecided

Baffled!

OKEY, THIS GUY HAS TWO LIVES?
HIS HUMAN LIFE AND HIS ANIMAL LIFE ??
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Bushesbae(f): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Why is that kid that feeds on menstrual pad, mentioning me upandan this thread ? kuchiku or whatever you call yourself stop mentioning me

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by yunnyp(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
Among what? you know nothing

you are funny, u think the only people that know you are those that quoted you? what of the observers?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by yunnyp(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
U dey fear to talk am? cheesy

I no dey send anybody for nl oo, even mod sef
Hey Guy, talk to your hand...
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by adepiero: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2016
Ladycloud:
Adepiero come and take me out angry grin
I wont hesitate if provided the opportunity wink but you know wassup with distance and work embarassed
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by BABANGBALI: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bushesbae:
you nor deh sleep?
sleep won't come without you by my side

"The vagina is only 4-6 inches deep & girls be looking for 10-12 inches dick! Watchu tryna do? Take out ya womb?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by BABANGBALI: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ladycloud:
Adepiero come and take me out angry grin
by their comments we shall know dem
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Ladycloud(f): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
BABANGBALI:
by their comments we shall know dem
biko excuse me
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Bushesbae(f): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2016
BABANGBALI:
sleep won't come without you by my side

"The vagina is only 4-6 inches deep & girls be looking for 10-12 inches dick! Watchu tryna do? Take out ya womb?
Good morning
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by BABANGBALI: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bushesbae:
Good morning
Good morning,how are you and how was your night?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Bushesbae(f): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Good morning,how are you and how was your night?
Fine, how was your day?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by BABANGBALI: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2016
Bushesbae:
Fine, how was your day?
Very hectic. How was yours?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by BABANGBALI: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Ladycloud:
biko excuse me
I no dey excuse you biko
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
Y are u quoting me like a madman huh?are u this daft?

Carry ur big TOTO dey waka about. Mentrual bitch.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
kuchikau:

Carry ur big TOTO dey waka about. Mentrual bitch.
Who is dis for christ sake!! undecided
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who is dis for christ sake!! undecided

Christ? Do u know him? Big TOTO carrier.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
kuchikau:

Christ? Do u know him? Big TOTO carrier.
Are you okay?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
Are you okay?

Are u?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by meobizy(f): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
With my power of resurrection I awaken this thread.

What a worthless piece of information. I pray in future when our descendants look for clues on how their anscestors lived they won't form an opinion using such a writeup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.