Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? (22522 Views)

Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? / Why Are Guys So Cheap ...?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by tobe4real(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=RoyalBlak007 post=46453889]

Why do most Nigerian girls

date guys for money undecided

Uncle i uncle i*raising up hand.
You:ok you there
Me:uncle because there are too many hungry girls in naija these days and relationships are now like business opportunities for them
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by chrisskynet(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sex chats ar for perverts..
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Laveda:
what's she saying?

I've actually come to realize something about guys, they don't just bring up this sex talk..

The kinda conversation you both Are always having and how you present yourself matters too..
You can tell him to stop if he brings up sex related topics..

At least I've rolled with guys, and I think I understand them a bit.. Not all Are that sex starved, sometimes it's just for fun.

One of the best post I've seen on NL concerning this guys and sex package!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Laveda(f): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
soupandeba:

One of the best post I've seen on NL concerning this guys and sex package!
Thanks..

Lol your moniker tho sad now I'm hungry cry
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Jadoskii(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sexytemi:

There's a saying that don't judge or u be judged, u should have asked me if this was my real pic i used as dp on 2go before spewing thrash....

You feel u can talk, but don't know your mouth is filled with garbage....am so sure you're one of the s.ex starved dude am talking about.
gorgeous temi wats ur 2go username so u can share me go credits. Error funding my own acct
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Bravekeys(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Alright, you got me fair n square. Men are all dogs tongue
Including ur dad/brothers right?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by rexsid(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Sexytemi:

A German Shepard, so what breed are YOU?
Wow.... Sister to a dog....congratz...
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by khiaa(f): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
chai e pain Nam, but sex is not something I should be proud of or brag about because it's a sin against our almighty God.

Sex is not a sin, you wouldn't be here without it.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by emmyluizzz: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sexytemi:

There's a saying that don't judge or u be judged, u should have asked me if this was my real pic i used as dp on 2go before spewing thrash....

You feel u can talk, but don't know your mouth is filled with garbage....am so sure you're one of the s.ex starved dude am talking about.
obegni.....Abeg shut up dere

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by DaveHert(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sexytemi:
I was so bored yesterday that i had no choice than to login into my 2go account(its really been long i used that app), i thought i could waste some time browsing through the 2go chat rooms, i logged in and entered one of the rooms, friend request started pouring in, smiled to myself believing i've got chatting buddies for the main time not knowing they were useless bunch of guys....
I accepted the request of about 5 of the guys then i left the chat room so that i could concentrate on chatting with them(the rooms were so dry too).....
Two of the guys behaved decent at first(and i said to myself, lucky me, i just met guys that don't want se.x chat), but ohhhh...no i was wrong, we talked normal for sometime before one of d guy said"i want to f.uck my girl but she wont allow me in, she closed her legs tightly", and i was like "so"?, he said i needed to help him, n i said "how", he said by s.ex chatting, i just lol n told him to visit a motel.....Then the next guy was like "do u have a bf", i said "yes", he was like that's nice, and just to be polite i asked him of his gf(wrong move for me), he said no, but that's he's Hot and needs my help, i was like how o?, same reply too(s.ex chat), referred him also to a motel........
One of the guys just came direct without wasting time,"i want to suck your nipple, hold u close while i touch your fits bla bla n bla", and i told him" hey stupid, if u need a s.ex chat visit the next girl, cox am a wrong girl to ask for that", and he immediately blocked me.....i just logged out cox i just couldn't stand it no more, and funny enough they are all matured guys ooo( i don't add guys below 20 on my list)....and have experienced same with nairaland guys, whereby they stop chatting with me when i tell them "no"....

So to the guys, why do u guys love s.ex chatting?, and the ladies, have you ever been approached by a s.ex starved guy online?
And this brings u to the conclusion that all guys r sex starved? That's a bit of an inaccurate survey u just did, perhaps u went into a sex chat room and added some random guys in heat, otherwise I don't see why 5guys of different origin will end up saying the same thing.
Cause normally a guy would at least get to date u b4 asking for something remotely close to sex chat. A normal guy wouldn't want a sex chat with a complete stranger!

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
DaveHert:

And this brings u to the conclusion that all guys r sex starved? That's a bit of an inaccurate survey u just did, perhaps u went into a sex chat room and added some random guys in heat, otherwise I don't see why 5guys of different origin will end up saying the same thing.
Cause normally a guy would at least get to date u b4 asking for something remotely close to sex chat. A normal guy wouldn't want a sex chat with a complete stranger!

I'm done with this topic, but just for clarification sake I'd advice u to open a 2go account with F as your gender and after that enter any of the rooms there and after that u can come testify if I'm right or wrong.

Try and carry out a survey before trying to act all smart on me, it's we ladies that know what we face daily.....you can conduct a small survey here on nairaland by changing to F and using a female pic on your dp, you'd then know if I'm right or not....

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by endoski: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sexytemi:
I was so bored yesterday that i had no choice than to login into my 2go account(its really been long i used that app), i thought i could waste some time browsing through the 2go chat rooms, i logged in and entered one of the rooms, friend request started pouring in, smiled to myself believing i've got chatting buddies for the main time not knowing they were useless bunch of guys....
I accepted the request of about 5 of the guys then i left the chat room so that i could concentrate on chatting with them(the rooms were so dry too).....
Two of the guys behaved decent at first(and i said to myself, lucky me, i just met guys that don't want se.x chat), but ohhhh...no i was wrong, we talked normal for sometime before one of d guy said"i want to f.uck my girl but she wont allow me in, she closed her legs tightly", and i was like "so"?, he said i needed to help him, n i said "how", he said by s.ex chatting, i just lol n told him to visit a motel.....Then the next guy was like "do u have a bf", i said "yes", he was like that's nice, and just to be polite i asked him of his gf(wrong move for me), he said no, but that's he's Hot and needs my help, i was like how o?, same reply too(s.ex chat), referred him also to a motel........
One of the guys just came direct without wasting time,"i want to suck your nipple, hold u close while i touch your fits bla bla n bla", and i told him" hey stupid, if u need a s.ex chat visit the next girl, cox am a wrong girl to ask for that", and he immediately blocked me.....i just logged out cox i just couldn't stand it no more, and funny enough they are all matured guys ooo( i don't add guys below 20 on my list)....and have experienced same with nairaland guys, whereby they stop chatting with me when i tell them "no"....

So to the guys, why do u guys love s.ex chatting?, and the ladies, have you ever been approached by a s.ex starved guy online?
why won't they want sexchat with u when na u look for truble by flounting your boobs undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
endoski:
why won't they want sexchat with u when na u look for truble by flounting your boobs undecided undecided

And shey I tell u say Na my pic I use as dp ni??

You dey jump, in fact you jump pass frog...

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
rexsid:

Wow.... Sister to a dog....congratz...

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
endoski:

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by DaveHert(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

I'm done with this topic, but just for clarification sake I'd advice u to open a 2go account with F as your gender and after that enter any of the rooms there and after that u can come testify if I'm right or wrong.

Try and carry out a survey before trying to act all smart on me, it's we ladies that know what we face daily.....you can conduct a small survey here on nairaland by changing to F and using a female pic on your dp, you'd then know if I'm right or not....

In reply to the bolded comment! I wasn't trying to condescend you (My apologies if i did sound that way) and by no means am I presuming to know better than you pertaining to what ladies go through daily. That been said, I aren't a 2go fan, tried it for a while but found most of the users I came in contact with weird and deceitful, now am not saying every 2go member is that way! Just majority of the ones I came in contact with.

Back to the topic at hand, Yes guys love sex, there's no denying that and I would be a hypocrite if I said otherwise, but that doesn't mean we are all sex crazy or sex starved in this case, I found your thread offending because you r basing an experience with weird guys (probably immature teens pretending to be something else) you met on 2go to real guys in general, which to me is just wrong. I could easily say most girls become very cheap once money is involved but I would be insulting decent girls out there if I were to say that.

Like I said before a decent guy would not ask a total stranger he just met online for sex chat, He would at least get to know her and propably be in a dating status with her before venturing that far, I put emphasise on 'a decent guy' because I would like to think myself decent, and I would never do something that absurd.

And lastly, it's a known fact that you will meet the very worst types of guys online, if I were a lady, I wouldn't want to date a guy I meet online, because most guys online are really different from the actual person they are in real life. In a nutshell, what am trying to say is that: weird guys that are unable to approach actual ladies in real life find it easier to talk and say rubbish to girls they meet online, so judging guys based on the weirdos you meet online (i.e 2go or Nairaland) is just wrong.

I mean no disrespect to you my lady or am I by any means trying to insult your person, I just don't like assumptions. smiley

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
DaveHert:

In reply to the bolded comment! I wasn't trying to condescend you (My apologies if i did sound that way) and by no means am I presuming to know better than you pertaining to what ladies go through daily. That been said, I aren't a 2go fan, tried it for a while but found most of the users I came in contact with weird and deceitful, now am not saying every 2go member is that way! Just majority of the ones I came in contact with.

Back to the topic at hand, Yes guys love sex, there's no denying that and I would be a hypocrite if I said otherwise, but that doesn't mean we are all sex crazy or sex starved in this case, I found your thread offending because you r basing an experience with weird guys (probably immature teens pretending to be something else) you met on 2go to real guys in general, which to me is just wrong. I could easily say most girls become very cheap once money is involved but I would be insulting decent girls out there if I were to say that.

Like I said before a decent guy would not ask a total stranger he just met online for sex chat, He would at least get to know her and propably be in a dating status with her before venturing that far, I put emphasise on 'a decent guy' because I would like to think myself decent, and I would never do something that absurd.

And lastly, it's a known fact that you will meet the very worst types of guys online, if I were a lady, I wouldn't want to date a guy I meet online, because most guys online are really different from the actual person they are in real life. In a nutshell, what am trying to say is that weird guys that are unable to approach an actual lady in real life find it easier to talk and say rubbish to a girl they meet online, so judging guys based on the weirdos you meet online (i.e 2go or Nairaland) is just wrong.

I mean no disrespect to you my lady or am I by any means trying to insult your person, I just don't like assumptions. smiley

No problem...smileysmileysmileysmiley

Wasn't trying to generalize, just that it was disgusting to see not one, two, but five asking for d Same thing within a space of 15mins....it was like a curse....

I really pray n wish d lord helps them out of their stupidity.. .I deleted d damn app that Same day o....my whatsapp is Okay for me.

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by DaveHert(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

No problem...smileysmileysmileysmiley

Wasn't trying to generalize, just that it was disgusting to see not one, two, but five asking for d Same thing within a space of 15mins....it was like a curse....

I really pray n wish d lord helps them out of their stupidity.. .I deleted d damn app that Same day o....my whatsapp is Okay for me.
I take it u r no longer offended with me and my comments! Thats good to know, As for the 5 guys I still don't understand how that's even possible, probably the same set of friends or the same guy with different accounts or you entered the wrong group, I deleted 2go years ago even with a masters status I still didn't enjoy it, too many fake users, one person will have 5 female accounts and 5 male accounts. To me 2go isn't really for mature people but for teens. #Amen to ur prayers grin

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

. I don't know about other guys, but me hate that sex chatting thing pass you, and I don't do it...
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by timsonpreye(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
why I will tell u why, becos we have dicks and dicks ain't meant to be one place.. stupi.d question undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by DaveHert(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. I don't know about other guys, but me hate that sex chatting thing pass you, and I don't do it...
The feeling is very mutual, I don't do it myself although my ex did force me to do it once, I still think its stupid.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by DaveHert(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
timsonpreye:
why I will tell u why, becos we have dicks and dicks ain't meant to be one place.. stupi.d question undecided
Lolz since urs won't stay at a place just pray u dont put it where it will get burnt or where there is AIDS undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
DaveHert:

I take it u r no longer offended with me and my comments! Thats good to know, As for the 5 guys I still don't understand how that's even possible, probably the same set of friends or the same guy with different accounts or you entered the wrong group, I deleted 2go years ago even with a masters status I still didn't enjoy it, too many fake users, one person will have 5 female accounts and 5 male accounts. To me 2go isn't really for mature people but for teens. #Amen to ur prayers grin

Nah, different people o, I guess they have d mentality that all ladies on 2go loves sex chatting....Hmmmm..I really don't blame them, I blame d stupid girls that sex chat with random strangers online bringing insults to all other ladies....

Nah....I was really angry, just upset that guys believe they know more about the harassment that ladies face online than we ladies.gringringrin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by olaboy1: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Raphrinco you have spoken well, you sir have done justice to this matter.
I think women are emotionally manipulative, and using the phrase that men are sex starved is laughable.
I had a girl when we went on a road trip practically begged me to F her in my car when she was on menses, I said no and she became even more aggravated, arguing that there would be no blood stain in my car seat, she said look it's my last day and not much blood by showing me one little tissue she used to wipe her p...sy. After pleading for several minutes and no good response from me, she got out of the car and slammed the door that made me jolt from my seat.
Women complain when they don't find the guy attractive enough. It's funny because same girls who complain men act like they were sex starved, statistically have more sexual partners than men before they turn 30.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
PaulKillerman:

whoa ....with all your threads I've been reading about your escapades it's shocking you don't...

Really, so we still have decent guys online, That's really nice to know...I don't see what people gain by sex chatting.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by DaveHert(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Nah, different people o, I guess they have d mentality that all ladies on 2go loves sex chatting....Hmmmm..I really don't blame them, I blame d stupid girls that sex chat with random strangers online bringing insults to all other ladies....

Nah....I wasn't really angry, just upset that guys believe they know more about the harassment that ladies face online than we ladies.gringringrin

Lolz hopefully no guy thinks that way.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

lol, ok 1st i was bored now i am been entertained quite fine... tough luck didn't even know 2go still existed till i saw this, that app was fun tho..... nut babe u mean u had no other friends to disturb or tease or bug with a chat on whatsapp or bbm that u had to run to 2go, baddo 2go things known for hook ups and all that, at least u had a lil fun.. grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, ok 1st i was bored now i am been entertained quite fine... tough luck didn't even know 2go still existed till i saw this, that app was fun tho..... nut babe u mean u had no other friends to disturb or tease or bug with a chat on whatsapp or bbm that u had to run to 2go, baddo 2go things known for hook ups and all that, at least u had a lil fun.. grin grin

Yeasmileysmileysmiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Yeasmileysmileysmiley

U ERNN

Sexy naughty temi.... hope ur still enjoying 2go.... am sure it still has fun guys there too
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

U ERNN

Sexy naughty temi.... hope ur still enjoying 2go.... am sure it still has fun guys there too

funny thou, I've not been on that app since after that event.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

funny thou, I've not been on that app since after that event.

So u ran away cos of one experienxe
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
olaboy1:
Raphrinco you have spoken well, you sir have done justice to this matter.
I think women are emotionally manipulative, and using the phrase that men are sex starved is laughable.
I had a girl when we went on a road trip practically begged me to F her in my car when she was on menses, I said no and she became even more aggravated, arguing that there would be no blood stain in my car seat, she said look it's my last day and not much blood by showing me one little tissue she used to wipe her p...sy. After pleading for several minutes and no good response from me, she got out of the car and slammed the door that made me jolt from my seat.
Women complain when they don't find the guy attractive enough. It's funny because same girls who complain men act like they were sex starved, statistically have more sexual partners than men before they turn 30.
So just cause one crazy nymphomaniac/slut you had an encounter with you had to generalize??
Smh!
Firstly,why would you even have anything to do with such a lady if you are anywhere close to 'decent' yourself??
Secondly,where did you get those statistics from?? Unless you are referring to prostitutes or nymphs such as the one you talked about who do it for the money or just for fun! But no decent lady can have more sex partners than a man especially here in Africa where women aren't allowed to freely express their sexuality like the men.
BTW remember the women aren't having sex with themselves, so its safe to say that your statistics is greatly flawed! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? / Two Lovers Drown On Valentine's Day In Asaba / Questions To Ask Before You Get Married.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101