Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (90824 Views)

Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) / Perturbing Photos Of The Raped And Murdered Young Mother In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by daveyjay(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Badoo as in Olamide??!

Lol just kiddinq!
On a more serious note, how did people qet this story, how did they conclude it's badoo that did the thinq...for heavens sake it could be any other quy with a rape motive and lastly whatever is wronq with our health care system! There's an emerqency and ure rejectinq??! At least render first aid then move them elsewhere...well even the president ain't showinq no qood example...

1 Like

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by chocolate01: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Where is the picture of the so called BADOO?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by rantmoniker(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
this community people are so stupid. They said he has been raping married women and still havent taken any major step.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is the height of wickedness
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dandeson1:
I know say i like to joke alot but

THIS IS BAD. REALLY SAD

(somewr in ma mind am tinking- she 4 just suck the ddicck to avoid all dis brutality)

You're disgusting. You make me want to throw up. After seeing that picture. this is the vomit you can say.
Smack yourself! Now smack yourself again! Keep smacking yourself till you develop small sense.

5 Likes

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Bushesbae(f): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
He was raping and cleaning them with handkerchief. I wonder why no one reported to the police. I wish all rapist death.

1 Like

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Commentus2: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kill the demon
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Dandeson1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
MarieSucre:

You're disgusting. You make me want to throw up. After seeing that picture. this is the vomit you can say.
Smack yourself! Now smack yourself again! Keep smacking yourself till you develop small sense.
? Keep calm, i meant no harm.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by charlessilver(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
God punish devil
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by sylva1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
What has humanity turned into? Why is man wicked unto his fellow man? This is just too wicked. This is really evil. I really dont understand how somebody will raise his hand and kill a fellow human being. God have mercy on humanity!
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Emeka71(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
So sad
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by pocohantas(f): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
This Nairaland mods wicked o, everyone rushing to click on the thread thinking it Badoo Sneh, Olamide.
They always knew of badoo escapades, the NPF in that area can't deny hearing about it, yet they allowed it get to this level.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
MarieSucre:
Will people still say rape is not a problem in this country? Will people still ask why was she walking late at night? Will people still ask whether she accepted gifts from the man but refused his advances? Will people still ask why she will go to a man's place if she did not want to have sex? Will people ask what kind of seductive clothes she was wearing?

She never did all did all these. Yet.

People pls stop making excuses for rape.

And our health care system. I never thought I would ever say this but... BUHARIIIII OOOOO.

*sighs* This is is so sad. May God give her husband the fortitude to bear his loss.
be speaking grammar till ur raped, this woman's case is RAPE. By a serial demented demon. And not a case of provocation, mistaken intention or opportunistic sex offence. As a woman, u should avoid all occasions of had I known instead of telling or preaching what others behaaviour should be like, its wiser to model ur own behaviour since in rape, you will be the victim. So nne, some rape cases are actually the fault of the women. Don't join the theoretical propaganda spinners
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Ada9103(f): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Badoo....likee olamide
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by 1metre: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Badoo is evil, govt must try as much as possible and arrest this evil else our young mothers are at risk.but..but...for us to live in this world full of evil people and negative forces, we must always apply wisdom,she for take style suck the evil badoo hence she had been raped...
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is why I support JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Too much wickedness is taking place in ikorodu oooo ? Badoo u ll face ur waterloo soonest. R.I.P
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why are there so many animals amidst humans? Very wicked people.
All hands should be on deck to catch this mad man or men and tortured to death. I think they have taken the matter with too much levity in the area. Not first time or 2nd a woman is being raped by same person yet no action was taken?!
RIP woman and quick recovery to the child

2 Likes

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by addikt(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dandeson1:

THIS IS BAD. REALLY SAD

(somewr in ma mind am tinking- she 4 just suck the ddicck to avoid all dis brutality or better still bite it off)

Were is thy brain oh yeah human.......??

2 Likes

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Emeka71(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
MarieSucre:

But don't you think when matters come to worse ; better for the woman to give in and avoid brutality ?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by neocortex: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Whizzcute:
We the location checkers association have arrived. grin

You deserve 6 months ban.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by passionate88: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by neocortex: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dandeson1:

THIS IS BAD. REALLY SAD

(somewr in ma mind am tinking- she 4 just suck the ddicck to avoid all dis brutality or better still bite it off)

Get well soon, I am sure you are not yourself.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Batman123: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rip to my dear ghanaian sister

If only she had remained in ghana and got herself a Nana she may still have been alive today embarassed

tongue

1 Like

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by glossy6(f): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Whizzcute:
We the location checkers association have arrived. grin

And you think this is the right time and thread for this trash? Be sensitive and sensible for once

1 Like

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by pythonkid(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Where is the DSS ?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by doveda: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Look atew

It is her fault. Maybe.... just maybe she was the one that drove her husband out.smiley

The people of this community must have a local chairman, senator, honourable and a police station. They need to get this monster. Only in Nigeria...

MarieSucre:
Will people still say rape is not a problem in this country? Will people still ask why was she walking late at night? Will people still ask whether she accepted gifts from the man but refused his advances? Will people still ask why she will go to a man's place if she did not want to have sex? Will people ask what kind of seductive clothes she was wearing?

She never did all did all these. Yet.

People pls stop making excuses for rape.

And our health care system. I never thought I would ever say this but... BUHARIIIII OOOOO.

*sighs* This is is so sad. May God give her husband the fortitude to bear his loss.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by doveda: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
She has the right not to do anything. It is her fvcking body!
Dandeson1:

THIS IS BAD. REALLY SAD

1 Like

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by amokemi(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
They should go to Ogbomosho and ask how a serial rapist called Tombolo was arrested and dealt with. That was around 2003/2004 sha. Any ex-Ladokite who was in Lautech that period can bear witness to this.

Same modus operandi as this stupid baddoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.