Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) (7554 Views)

Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 11, 2016
mii4u:
The fool has said in in his heart that there is no God, its not new.
Wise words.

Reminds me of a song

And I hear some fool says there's no GOD
Time and time again;
But the fool can never change the fact,
Our God is here today,
Almighty God IS here

It is hard to imagine,
Hard to believe;
That the maker of the universe;
Is Right here with us;
Almighty God is here,

God is here) 2
Almighty God is here;
Bow down before Him, ...

1 Like

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
I like dat kind deception into good luck o. Omo, make the deception continue make me dey make money go na. I was earning #20k while still perambulating churches up and down, immediately I left I began to earn around 200k. Me likey dis kine deception jare. Deception into good luck must be a good deception indeed grin

airtel: #200: 9049 1850 0891 5445

Just today that Muafrika2 wanted to prove that jehovah his god can still kill as in the time of the Neanderthal, I got anoda link that will add more to my salary. PRAISE DA LORD!!!

The devil is driving you insane
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 5:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

The devil is driving you insane

I don wake up again o. My sleep was mua, so sweet. jehovah is in trouble. Recharge card dey here o:

Etisala #200: 294 821 854 571 696
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 5:53am On Jun 11, 2016
Lemme do my morning lambastment of jehovah again as usual since january, who knows whether the slander of jehovah is the beginning of all GOODLUCK, because we all know in NAIJA that PRAYING TO JEHOVAH TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY BETTER has remained the cause of our poverty in naija.

Jehovah is mad, jehovah is a dog, Jehovah is worth far less than the shit of my yansh. Jehovah is paralyzed. Jehovah is a mumu. Jehovah is d deceiver of MrZenographer and Muafrika2 and Kingebukasblog.

WATCH AS MY DAY WILL BE SO GREAT TODAY. grin

Airtel: #200: 9911 3370 5375 4665
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Airborne02(m): 6:33am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
Money isn't easy to come by. Work for us money, pay no tithe to any god and use the brain to find money. You'll get it.

Glo: #1000: 129863242892076
God bless you ... loaded
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by geoworldedu: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2016
I load cards taya yesterday.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Airborne02(m): 7:14am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:
I load cards taya yesterday.
share d love na bros...
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by realmindz: 7:23am On Jun 11, 2016
chai so I miss this party
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by realmindz: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

I don wake up again o. My sleep was mua, so sweet. jehovah is in trouble. Recharge card dey here o:

Etisala #200: 294 821 854 571 696
But I think u sud stop insulting Jehovah, as much as u believe it won't do u any harm, it won't also add anything good. It's more of a distraction to your doctrine.
my kind advice. pls Continue the scriptures and reveal more.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Thugnificent(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2016
I came late cry
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by tgmservice: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
NAme of the god: jehovah
Date of wake keep: 10-6-2016
Time; 9-10pm

If you believe he is dead and forever dead, join me to celebrate his death.

nickname of the deceased: satan
Best friend: lucifer

Messengers: MrZenographer, Muafrika2 and dem dem
RSVP!!!

IF YOU BELIEVE HE IS DEAD AND NO MORE IN EXISTENCE, THEN DON'T BE SCARED TO LOAD RECHARGE CARDS NYAFUNNYAFUN as ITEM 7.

MTN: #200: 8761 1284 3472 6055
you are a big fuul Mr man Becos u find yourself in good condition (financially) u have d guts to freely insult God ur bad days of poverty r coming indeed and I know u will till turn to dis same Jehovah. cuz u are just seeing things as a joke

3 Likes

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 8:38am On Jun 11, 2016
tgmservice:
you are a big fuul Mr man Becos u find yourself in good condition (financially) u have d guts to freely insult God ur bad days of poverty r coming indeed and I know u will till turn to dis same Jehovah. cuz u are just seeing things as a joke
pls keep the curse coming bros. Two days back when Muafrika2 cursed me and my family, one miracle happened: I got a contract offer exactly the day jehovah was supposed to have killed me. Now my income has increased. I'll share my testimony after This ur curse also.

1 Like

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by realmindz: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
pls keep the curse coming bros. Two days back when Muafrika2 cursed me and my family, one miracle happened: I got a contract offer exactly the day jehovah was supposed to have killed me. Now my income has increased. I'll share my testimony after This ur curse also.
I'm sure u got my mention, u won't be needing all these. cursing jehovah is a distraction.
Pls Continue the doctrine of the brain
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by circuit101: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2016
tgmservice:
mtchew,asif it was your god that produced the money in the first place..
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by joe4christ(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2016
circuit101:
mtchew,asif it was your god that produced the money in the first place..

Hahahaha. Lol grin
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by missyge(f): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

Siddon there, card wey u go chop Taya... I dry come first
I dey wait....No teh abeg
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

Would you stop whinning and playing the victim? You cursed me first when you sent your devils to kill me.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

Would you stop whinning and playing the victim? You cursed me first when you sent your devils to kill me.
You can lie? Can u plz quote me where I ever cursed u?
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
You can lie? Can u plz quote me where I ever cursed u?
otemanuduno:

I have not even mentioned yet that he will die, yet he is saying that what time. As for me, I have said it that if what you said is the truth, I should die before 7am tomorrow morning. Now I am expecting you to say that if what you said was false, then you should die before so so so time also. But if both of us didn't die eventually, then it might just prove something else.

So now I'm expecting you to tell me what time you should die if you have told lie against me. I have stated my own already, 7 AM tomorrow morning.

Fair game
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

Fair game
so is there any thing in what I said which amounts to cursing you? But I can quote where you directly cursed me and my generations and my family. Should I?
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
so is there any thing in what I said which amounts to cursing you? But I can quote where you directly cursed me and my generations and my family. Should I?

This too...

otemanuduno:

Can you swear on your life that I'm really a devil and I share loots with anyone? Just joking, it's wrong for you to swear, because Jesus Christ your lord said so, but I can swear on your behalf anyway bcoz Eartum my god didn't forbid it.

If I am a DEVIL or if I share loot with anyone, or I belong to any cult let the God who made the universe kill me within 24hours but if not...(since Jesus Christ said woe to the scribes and Pharisees, then it means he doesn't condemn it.)

If not... should I pronounce the woe of the world on you if your statement about me is false? I'll need your permission first, but as for me, the God who created the universe must kill me within 24hrs if I share loot with anyone or belong to any secret cult or if I am telling a lie that your god Jehovah is not the God who created the universe.

And I don't take kindly to being threatened by the devil.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

This too...

There isn't anywhere I cursed you. But you cursed me and my generation but instead of the curse materialising, I am just getting blessed front and back. Favour from nature is just locating me right, left, front and back.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by joe4christ(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

This too...

He never cursed you, so pls desist from trying to gain cheap popularity, what do you intend to gain from that? undecided
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by johnydon22(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
There isn't anywhere I cursed you. But you cursed me and my generation but instead of the curse materialising, I am just getting blessed front and back. Favour from nature is just locating me right, left, front and back.

Come bros you never send me the thing for my email naa sad
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
joe4christ:

He never cursed you, so pls desist from trying to gain cheap popularity, what do you intend to gain from that? undecided

Shut up and let the devil speak for himself. Am sure he is over 18 and you are not his baby sitter.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by joe4christ(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

Shut up and let the devil speak for himself. Am sure he is over 18 and you are not his baby sitter.

I really don't see a better definition of the devil Here other than yourself. Prove me wrong pls!
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
joe4christ:

I really don't see a better definition of the devil Here other than yourself. Prove me wrong pls!

You should have joined your brother yesterday for that game. You'd be sharing in the curse too, since you are too attached to him that you fight his battles.

I am not in the business of proving myself to shadowy people online. Seriously, turn away from me. You are an annoying young man.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
johnydon22:

Come bros you never send me the thing for my email naa sad
but I have pasted d cards later na... I saw the MTN and pasted them. OK no p. Monday.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by johnydon22(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
but I have pasted d cards later na... I saw the MTN and pasted them. OK no p. Monday.

No i no mean make you post my own for here, thats a luck game and i'm always busy ... Just send me my own share personally to my email address directly naaa ... Johnydon22@yahoo.com..

embarassed
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

You should have joined your brother yesterday for that game. You'd be sharing in the curse too, since you are too attached to him that you fight his battles.

I am not in the business of proving myself to shadowy people online. Seriously, turn away from me. You are an annoying young man.

Mouthed like Elikamah that's where it ends. I'm not surprised, Zechariah did more than that, scaring many people to come to Jerusalem with his BAD URIMS. See Apostle Suleiman too is a great user of URIM, but El-Rufai is well learned in mysteries, that's why he isn't scared of him. Lemme make one badt urim here too, within seven days, BAD NEWS WILL BE HEARD ABOUT SOME XTIANS.

See the URIM OF ZECHARIAH which made people who don't reason with their brains to start rushing to JERUSALEM:

Zechariah 14:17-19
17 And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain on them. 18 If the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the LORD smites the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths. 19This will be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacle.

My family has never gone to Jerusalem to do nonsense, yet rain rain ontop us damage our umbrellas sef.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by johnydon22(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

If online squabbles affects you like this.. Then seriously brother you are on a long thing... na im be say na die deh hungry you
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

Mouthed like Elikamah that's where it ends. I'm not surprised, Zechariah did more than that, scaring many people to come to Jerusalem with his BAD URIMS. See Apostle Suleiman too is a great user of URIM, but El-Rufai is well learned in mysteries, that's why he isn't scared of him. Lemme make one badt urim here too, within seven days, BAD NEWS WILL BE HEARD ABOUT SOME XTIANS.

Tell your fans to lay off me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Husbands And Fathers' Only / Idols – What Are They? / The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.