Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) (7510 Views)

Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
NAme of the god: jehovah
Date of wake keep: 10-6-2016
Time; 9-10pm

If you believe he is dead and forever dead, join me to celebrate his death.

nickname of the deceased: satan
Best friend: lucifer

Messengers: MrZenographer, Muafrika2 and dem dem
RSVP!!!

IF YOU BELIEVE HE IS DEAD AND NO MORE IN EXISTENCE, THEN DON'T BE SCARED TO LOAD RECHARGE CARDS NYAFUNNYAFUN as ITEM 7.

MTN: #200: 8761 1284 3472 6055

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ranchoddad, hardmirror, johnydon22, philfearon, mrzenographer, Muafrika2, Kingebukasblog, asalimpo, dazzlingd, lilbrown77, realmindz, keandre
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by missyge(f): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
NAme of the god: jehova
Date of wake keep: 10-6-2016
Time; 9-10pm

If you believe he is dead and forever dead, join me to celebrate his death.

nickname of the deceased: satan
Best friend: lucifer

Messengers: MrZenographer, Muafrika2 and dem dem
RSVP!!!

IF YOU BELIEVE HE IS DEAD AND NO MORE IN EXISTENCE, THEN DON'T BE SCARED TO LOAD RECHARGE CARDS NYAFUNNYAFUN as ITEM 7.

MTN: #200: 8761 1284 3472 6055
Wow! Thnx so much fr the card...Like u knew i needed it.. @ ist i had doubt but na try ur luck i do...nd it wrked..

#ChopKnuckle
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
missyge:
Wow! Thnx so much fr the card...Like u knew i needed it.. @ ist i had doubt but na try ur luck i do...nd it wrked..

#ChopKnuckle
Siddon there, card wey u go chop Taya... I dry come first
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by johnydon22(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
Ranchoddad, hardmirror, johnydon22, philfearon, mrzenographer, Muafrika2, Kingebukasblog, asalimpo, dazzlingd, lilbrown77, realmindz, keandre

And you just had to mention me before the card? undecided For peace to reign just give me own oo i'm not joking!!!

Anyway very weighty announcement you've just made, tell me what exactly killed the God in question?

you did?
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
since the day I start to abuse jehovah, na so my life just dey beta more more. like today another contract Don click. tithe and offering go soon increase wey I go see give nairalander

grin

etibaba #200: 309 979 882 338 697

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Johnydon22 I dey come na. He is powerless long ago, but his words still lives in people. That word of his is the god(satan) disturbing d life of people wey dey serve am. From one deliverance service to anoda till they die. Saw his word losing grip in ppls life all over the world, so that word(bible) is now dead.

Etisala #500: 295 831 741 942 288
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Emi n gun MI o, Eeee(2x)
Sekesekeseke bula
Sakasakasaka bula(speaking in tongues)

Airtel: 9049185008915445

I dey come back in 30 minutes. There's more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by johnydon22(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
Johnydon22 I dey come na.

see eeehn i no deh use etisalat na MTN i deh use.. and my own go be private make another person no wash hand chop my kernel..

He is powerless long ago, but his words still lives in people. That word of his is the god(satan) disturbing d life of people wey dey serve am. From one deliverance service to anoda till they die. Saw his word losing grip in ppls life all over the world, so that word(bible) is now dead.

up to 2billion still believe in the bible, how so is it dead ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oga, call another MTN card or else angry

Who killed this God? When and where? How he look like??
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by keandre: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
lemme park my suv here...
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by mii4u(f): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
The fool has said in in his heart that there is no God, its not new.

2 Likes

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by hahn(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
mii4u:

Only a fool will believe something without proof undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by circuit101: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
mii4u:
after loading the card abi? wink

2 Likes

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by mii4u(f): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
hahn:

Only a fool will believe something without proof undecided

Wat is without a proof?
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by mii4u(f): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
circuit101:
after loading the card abi? wink

which card ?
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by circuit101: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
mii4u:

which card ?
sorry babe,u wrnt fast enough .
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by hahn(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
mii4u:

Wat is without a proof?

Your god
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by mii4u(f): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
hahn:

Your god

how do u mean? wats ur proof that He doesn't exist?
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by circuit101: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
mii4u:

Nigeria

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by hahn(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
mii4u:

It has never been seen.

It has never spoken

It doesn't answer prayers

It is imaginary.

smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by mii4u(f): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
hahn:

It has never been seen.

It has never spoken

It doesn't answer prayers

It is imaginary.

smiley

but u can't imagine Wat doesn't or have never existed ? The power of imagination must have a source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by mii4u(f): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
circuit101:
Nigeria

very funny reply
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by lastmessenger: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jehova is alive and one day all knees shall bow before him

2 Likes

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by circuit101: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
lastmessenger:
all kneels?...what about d roasted kneels?
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
lastmessenger:
so E Don turn one day now abi? me think say na instant judgement him dey give people ni o grin

@Johnydon22, all d mtn wey I buy, just now I just discover say den Don disappear na Glo, Etisala and airtel remain for now. maybe tomorrow sha, I go go buy the MTN again...
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
airtel: #200 9271 1296 2509 4520
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by pattybf(f): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
mii4u:

but u can't imagine Wat doesn't or have never existed ? The power of imagination must have a source

wrong!
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by johnydon22(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
so E Don turn one day now abi? me think say na instant judgement him dey give people ni o grin

@Johnydon22, all d mtn wey I buy, just now I just discover say den Don disappear na Glo, Etisala and airtel remain for now. maybe tomorrow sha, I go go buy the MTN again...

Just send me the one weh you like give me directly to my email Johnydon22@yahoo.com.. make eagles and hawks no descend on am here abeg
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by keandre: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Airtel taken...
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by johnydon22(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
mii4u:

That means i'm married to Rihanna then and i have the powers of Thor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by mii4u(f): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
pattybf:

wrong!

pls prove me wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Admonition For Young People / Why You Should Celebrate Christmas As A Christian / Basic Biblical Truth You Need To Know About Tithe Or Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.