Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) (7547 Views)

Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by easterwick(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
END TIME LOVE OF MANY WILL WAX COLD AND MANY WILL BE OFFENDED BECAUSE OF LAWLESSNESS AND THE END SHALL COME
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Zechariah 14:17-19
17 And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain on them. 18 If the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the LORD smites the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths. 19This will be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacle.

My family has never gone to Jerusalem to do nonsense, yet rain rain ontop us damage our umbrellas sef.
[/quote]

He's my favourite prophet, and that prophecy was aimed at the elect of God. Unless for some reason you are convinced you are...

----------@----------

So it includes the devils too. Even better. Don't worry Otem. His word cannot fall to the ground
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by joe4christ(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

You should have joined your brother yesterday for that game. You'd be sharing in the curse too, since you are too attached to him that you fight his battles.

I am not in the business of proving myself to shadowy people online. Seriously, turn away from me. You are an annoying young man.

Its obvious you've got issues. So, i wont go about exchanging words with you.

Cheers!
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
joe4christ:

Its obvious you've got issues. So, i wont go about exchanging words with you.

Cheers!
Just one. It's called joe4christ
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by geoworldedu: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
easterwick:
END TIME LOVE OF MANY WILL WAX COLD AND MANY WILL BE OFFENDED BECAUSE OF LAWLESSNESS AND THE END SHALL COME

I like this end time wey no dey end o.

Pls tell me how long is an hour o jare? John the beloved said that 2000 years ago was the last hour for the world to end... maybe 2000 years in our sight is as a day before dog or what do you think?

I JOHN 2:18[b]
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 6:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Etisalat:#200
634 220 278 945 503

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by easterwick(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
geoworldedu:

I like this end time wey no dey end o.

Pls tell me how long is an hour o jare? John the beloved said that 2000 years ago was the last hour for the world to end... maybe 2000 years in our sight is as a day before dog or what do you think?

I JOHN 2:18[b]
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

that is true... But God is looking for man,christ ask a question[b]shall i find faith if i come back[/b] the truth no faith on earth only church goer and obeying to the doctrine of men
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by geoworldedu: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
easterwick:

that is true... But God is looking for man,christ ask a question[b]shall i find faith if i come back[/b] the truth no faith on earth only church goer and obeying to the doctrine of men

The starter of that faith himself is a scammer. People tried to take him by his work but he failed them all, then the people resorted to following the pastors who are all using juju and Magic. So who is to blame? Come to think of it, even yourself that isn't attending church as much but still following Christ, can you do any of those big big miracles mentioned by Jesus that those who will come after him will do? Can you open the blind eyes? Sure, no. Just accept the fact, Christianity is a scam from the beginning.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Goddys(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH. If ye do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by realmindz: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
If ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God of Chosen for you to know He alone rules n heaven and earth.
oga kip quiet and go find food to eat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by dreko(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
How much has this author made sef to say nonsense, even Dangote with his riches won't say a thing against Jehovah.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemdomino: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2016
Goddys:

ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH. If ye do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.

I am counting down... 20 days left...
If it doesn't happen I don't want to here excuse o. You know u said, THUS SAYS THE LORD at the bolded. If nothing happens, then I'll take this as another URIM!!! then I'll take both you and your god as liars(although I knew before that he is a liar and a thief).

1 Like

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by restored2016(m): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2016
I can't believe I opened this nonsense tread!
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemdomino: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2016
restored2016:
I can't believe I opened this nonsense tread!
But you did. Ask ur god for forgiveness.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by joe4christ(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hahahahaha grin these Christians can be funny...
Otem, welcome back...
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by restored2016(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
otemdomino:
But you did. Ask ur god for forgiveness.
Point of correction, my God is not a small letter 'g' but a capital letter 'G' . Only a fool says there is no God, they are corrupt and they have done abominable things. -Psalms 14:1. Abominable things indeed just as u are doing now!
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemdomino: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
restored2016:
Point of correction, my God is not a small letter 'g' but a capital letter 'G' . Only a fool says there is no God, they are corrupt and they have done abominable things. -Psalms 14:1. Abominable things indeed just as u are doing now!

Your post doesn't apply to me
1. because it is not written in the book which contains my own belief
2. because I have a God whose name is DOMINO REVERAD, the creator of the content of the universe with a Big Bang. He is the father of jehovah your own god.

1 Like

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Ganjafama(m): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2016
Goddys:

You are a big fool. What image are you giving to people about christianity? You are just a fanatic. You are no different from Boko Haram terrorists.

1 Like

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by KingJahzmineKing(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2016
otemanuduno:

Na small small they will be finding their square roots when nothing will seem to work for them anymore. The foundation is what I've laid by the DOCTUFOS I am writing. Nobody will read it and continue to worship any god again, or else he wants to do it all alone in his room. By force by fire, human being must use their brains:

Etisalat: #200
932912718853 5765
Man ur one offa kind...i've bin reading ya posts and dey ginger my grind....pleas i'll like us talk or chat really it's like i'm de only one thinking religion is kinda modern slavery and what is there??....i'm a freethinker, i donbiliv any goddamn religion that enslave humanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by geoworldedu: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2016
Goddys:

Season film cheesy
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by urahara(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
NAme of the god: jehovah
Date of wake keep: 10-6-2016
Time; 9-10pm

If you believe he is dead and forever dead, join me to celebrate his death.

nickname of the deceased: satan
Best friend: lucifer

Messengers: MrZenographer, Muafrika2 and dem dem
RSVP!!!

IF YOU BELIEVE HE IS DEAD AND NO MORE IN EXISTENCE, THEN DON'T BE SCARED TO LOAD RECHARGE CARDS NYAFUNNYAFUN as ITEM 7.

MTN: #200: 8761 1284 3472 6055

Otem where my recharge card dey o. angry angry

If u no won beg for bread to eat within 20 minutes provide my recharge card
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
urahara:

Otem where my recharge card dey o. angry angry

If u no won beg for bread to eat within 20 minutes provide my recharge card

Catch me up today on the MESSAGE FOR OTEM thread created by Goddys. cheesy
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by urahara(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

Catch me up today on the MESSAGE FOR OTEM thread created by Goddys. cheesy

Kk
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemdomino: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
I hope to revive this thread soon. yahweh is in trouble.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by NZAGHA(f): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
NAme of the god: jehovah
Date of wake keep: 10-6-2016
Time; 9-10pm

If you believe he is dead and forever dead, join me to celebrate his death.

nickname of the deceased: satan
Best friend: lucifer

Messengers: MrZenographer, Muafrika2 and dem dem
RSVP!!!

IF YOU BELIEVE HE IS DEAD AND NO MORE IN EXISTENCE, THEN DON'T BE SCARED TO LOAD RECHARGE CARDS NYAFUNNYAFUN as ITEM 7.

MTN: #200: 8761 1284 3472 6055

if you dont stop this madness you are into, and die in it without repenting, then my prayers is that Jehovah, whom you abuse will bring you back to live to show you that he truelly exist... When the set time comes, then you shall know...

1 Like

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by MaziOmenuko: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
otemdomino:
I hope to revive this thread soon. yahweh is in trouble.

21days don pass, did you build noah's ark to escape the judgement?

Come give us the full gist
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemdomino: 4:06am On Jul 16, 2016
NZAGHA:

if you dont stop this madness you are into, and die in it without repenting, then my prayers is that Jehovah, whom you abuse will bring you back to live to show you that he truelly exist... When the set time comes, then you shall know...

I have a better calling. Eartum the brother of Jehovah is the god who has given me a better calling. He's the god of civilization. Also, nature is backing me up in this.

JEHOVAH IS IN TROUBLE!!!
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemdomino: 5:26am On Jul 16, 2016
NZAGHA:

In addition, I have experienced death in my own little way many times and do you know what I see? THERE IS NO HELL FOR NON-CHRISTIANS.
HELL FOR CHRISTIANS AND THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE IS NOT FOREVER. THEY CAN GET OUT OF IT BY SHAKING THEMSELVES OFF THEIR BELIEFS WHILE IN IT.
THE AFTERLIFE IS SO CALM.
YOUR god Jehovah is not the God of the afterlife.
WE ARE UNCONDITIONALLY LOVED BY GOD(Reverad) who is the father of your god, Jehovah.
Eusebius is the writer of the story of jesus, for the real Jesus(FAULKIN)existed not in our own world, but in the world of the Neanderthals and hominids.
I, OTEM, IS ORDAINED TO REVEAL ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE UNIVERSE WHICH ARE LOST OR HIDDEN IN THE EARTH.

Pray and fast, perhaps your lord will reveal whom I AM to you.

1 Like

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
4evergod, have u seen this thread before?
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Recharge cards will be posted here later today to remember the day satan(yahweh) was put to shame.
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Edenoscar(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
Recharge cards will be posted here later today to remember the day satan(yahweh) was put to shame.

Abeg sharp sharp post am nah mtn i dey use
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Airtel: 5025652634614358

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? / For Husbands And Fathers' Only / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.