Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Italy Visa - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa (85377 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Italian Visa Delay In Vfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Visa by dubby33: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jesusbaby27:
Abuja TLS
mine is Tls Abuja. I submitted on 6th, it was transferred same day to the consular Authority then on the 14th the status changed to "your visa application is being processed please be patient" Employment visa. Let hope for the best though
Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Lol yours is good now.. at least you got your visa and you meet up to the confidence
davodyguy:

Australia did something similar to me in 2017

Conference starts on 3rd September, 2017. Visa came out 31st August, 2017. I vex force myself to travel.

Ticket cost was rush hour, I paid and arrived Australia day of conference
Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jesusbaby27:
Lol yours is good now.. at least you got your visa and you meet up to the conference
Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
I tap for this testimony.. Thanks
davodyguy:

Australia did something similar to me in 2017

Conference starts on 3rd September, 2017. Visa came out 31st August, 2017. I vex force myself to travel.

Ticket cost was rush hour, I paid and arrived Australia day of conference
Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
dubby33:
mine is Tls Abuja. I submitted on 6th, it was transferred same day to the consular Authority then on the 14th the status changed to "your visa application is being processed please be patient" Employment visa. Let hope for the best though
Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
Good day! Please any news!!! I am still waiting for my. We hope for positive response
Re: Italy Visa by Everly14: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Please inform us once you receive a response from the embassy as we are traveling next week. I'm counting on your assistance for my conference, which is about kick-starting.
Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Amen!!! My conference is next week too
Everly14:
Please inform us once you receive a response from the embassy as we are traveling next week. I'm counting on your assistance for my conference, which is about kick-starting.
Re: Italy Visa by Everly14: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Does this imply that no one has had their visa approved since October? Let's keep each other informed. I have a conference next Wednesday, and I haven't received any communication from the embassy yet.

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by dubby33: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2023
My dear I just heard from someone that submitted since 4th of October and he is still waiting. Honestlythis is unfair
Everly14:
Does this imply that no one has had their visa approved since October? Let's keep each other informed. I have a conference next Wednesday, and I haven't received any communication from the embassy yet.
Re: Italy Visa by Everly14: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2023
dubby33:
My dear I just heard from someone that submitted since 4th of October and he is still waiting. Honestlythis is unfair
Are you serious? What is wrong then?

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
🫢 This is serious!! My conference is on monday nextweek, i am still here. God in your Hand will commite our visa.
dubby33:
Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Good day everyone. Happy new week, a week of positive. Any news from anyone
Re: Italy Visa by Everly14: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Thanks to everyone that assisted me with updates. I successfully got my passport delivered this morning and I would be leaving Abuja to Milan tonight. Bye till I return.

3 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by dubby33: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
Awwwwwww congrats. I wish I could give you a hug from here 💃💃💃💃Thanks to everyone that assisted me with updates. I successfully got my passport delivered this morning and I would be leaving Abuja to Milan tonight. Bye till I return.[/quote]
Re: Italy Visa by Everly14: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
dubby33:
Awwwwwww congrats. I wish I could give you a hug from here 💃💃💃💃Thanks to everyone that assisted me with updates. I successfully got my passport delivered this morning and I would be leaving Abuja to Milan tonight. Bye till I return.
Thanks
Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wow!!! Congratulations dear i am Happy for you
Everly14:
Thanks to everyone that assisted me with updates. I successfully got my passport delivered this morning and I would be leaving Abuja to Milan tonight. Bye till I return.
Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
Safe trip dear
Jesusbaby27:
Wow!!! Congratulations dear i am Happy for you
Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Good day everyone, please has anyone received his or her passport. Because I am still waiting ooo and my time of travelling has pass. Please if there is any news concerning the passport, please let me know . thanks
Re: Italy Visa by Ragnar337: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
Jesusbaby27:
Good day everyone, please has anyone received his or her passport. Because I am still waiting ooo and my time of travelling has pass. Please if there is any news concerning the passport, please let me know . thanks

Same here honestly I’m frustrated I applied at TLS, Lagos since September 8th, it was taken to the consulate on the 11th up till now I haven’t heard any news at all Atleast let them return my passport back I don’t even want to go again because my date has passed
Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Jesus yours is far ooo, my was October 20th. Seriously its not fair at all. Why is it taking so long for the passport to be returned. we all have places to travel too and we need the passport. My passport has not take long like this before. God help us ooo
Ragnar337:

Same here honestly I’m frustrated I applied at TLS, Lagos since September 8th, it was taken to the consulate on the 11th up till now I haven’t heard any news at all Atleast let them return my passport back I don’t even want to go again because my date has passed
Re: Italy Visa by Ragnar337: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Jesusbaby27:
Jesus yours is far ooo, my was October 20th. Seriously its not fair at all. Why is it taking so long for the passport to be returned. we all have places to travel too and we need the passport. My passport has not take long like this before. God help us ooo

Amen ooo
Re: Italy Visa by dubby33: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2023
Good morning, please anyone with italy embassy number should please help me with it
Re: Italy Visa by Everly14: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2023
dubby33:
Good morning, please anyone with italy embassy number should please help me with it
Search on their website.
Re: Italy Visa by Everly14: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2023
How are you today? Hope you've gotten your visas. I was in Paris yesterday and would be traveling to Barcelona tomorrow. Update us. Someone may find help from your update.

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
dubby33:
Re: Italy Visa by Jesusbaby27: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Thank God you arrived successfully..Enjoy yourself.. I am still waiting dear my date has pass
Everly14:
How are you today? Hope you've gotten your visas. I was in Paris yesterday and would be traveling to Barcelona tomorrow. Update us. Someone may find help from your update.
Re: Italy Visa by hunee: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
wow wow. congratulations to you and nice to hear about this.
Everly14:
How does it cost by train to barcelona, or you traveling by air? Just tell us a lil bit about that terrain and also about accomodation.

Thanks Everly
Re: Italy Visa by Arilesere: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2023
Hello everyone please is it possible for to change the address and the phone number I gave at TLS to deliver my passport thank you
Re: Italy Visa by samtol4(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
hunee:
wow wow. congratulations to you and nice to hear about this.
How does it cost by train to barcelona, or you traveling by air? Just tell us a lil bit about that terrain and also about accomodation.

Thanks Everly
flight within Europe is cheaper than train and bus. Ryanair is the most affordable. 15euro to 80 euro depending on destination
Re: Italy Visa by hunee: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
Thanks.
samtol4:
flight within Europe is cheaper than train and bus. Ryanair is the most affordable. 15euro to 80 euro depending on destination
Trust you are enjoying your stay in SA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Things I Found Out About Sweden! / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom / Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.