Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Italy Visa - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa (85115 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Italian Visa Delay In Vfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Visa by hunee: 2:43am On Jun 03, 2023
I think those who got their visas recently applied from Lagos Reason why it is slow.
Anyone used Abuja recently?
Re: Italy Visa by Ibkgold1212: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
hunee:
I think those who got their visas recently applied from Lagos Reason why it is slow.
Anyone used Abuja recently?

Have you gotten yours? Applied in Abuja and its over a month now.
Re: Italy Visa by Ibkgold1212: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
davodyguy:

Hi. How did you fill the visa application form?

Do you have any number to call? My travel date is fast approaching and no response from the embassy. Tried reaching out to no avail.
Re: Italy Visa by Ibkgold1212: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hi, Have you gotten yours now?
dami24:

It’s very annoying to be honest. Submitted on the 14th as well. They have been radio silent. Had to send them an email requesting for the passports back because we need them for another travel arrangement we had made. Good enough they replied that email asking for our details. I was thinking we should have the passports back by now but it’s almost 2 weeks since that communication with them, nothing! It’s so disheartening.
Re: Italy Visa by davodyguy: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ibkgold1212:

Do you have any number to call? My travel date is fast approaching and no response from the embassy. Tried reaching out to no avail.

Ours took exactly 30 normal days before we got response
Re: Italy Visa by Ibkgold1212: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wow! It's so upsetting but mine is more than that now. Applied May 18th. Is there anything that can be done?
davodyguy:

Ours took exactly 30 normal days before we got response
Re: Italy Visa by davodyguy: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ibkgold1212:
Wow! It's so upsetting but mine is more than that now. Applied May 18th. Is there anything that can be done?
Send mail
Re: Italy Visa by Ibkgold1212: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2023
davodyguy:

Send mail
I have but no response. Upper Thursday, they responded that application has been processed and decision made. Since then, its silence.

I have called and sent email and still no response.

Was the feedback for yours positive afterwards.
Re: Italy Visa by davodyguy: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ibkgold1212:

I have but no response. Upper Thursday, they responded that application has been processed and decision made. Since then, its silence.

I have called and sent email and still no response.

Was the feedback for yours positive afterwards.

Then it is ready. A decision has been made since then. Go to VI immediately and pick up

I got multiple entry

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by Ibkgold1212: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2023
davodyguy:

Then it is ready. A decision has been made since then. Go to VI immediately and pick up

I got multiple entry
That's nice Thank you for responding. I tried visiting but the security didn't allow me in. Should I go again? If so, how can I ensure they allow they allow me in?
Re: Italy Visa by davodyguy: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ibkgold1212:

That's nice Thank you for responding. I tried visiting but the security didn't allow me in. Should I go again? If so, how can I ensure they allow they allow me in?
Is this your first time?

Print the email telling you a decision has been made, take it to the center in VI
Re: Italy Visa by Ibkgold1212: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yea it is. Do you mean to the embassy or TLS. I have tried TLS several times and according to them, it's still with the embassy
davodyguy:

Is this your first time?

Print the email telling you a decision has been made, take it to the center in VI
Re: Italy Visa by davodyguy: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ibkgold1212:
Yea it is. Do you mean to the embassy or TLS. I have tried TLS several times and according to them, it's still with the embassy

Can you screenshot the mail you got?

Who's the sender if the mail?

Snap everything and post here
Re: Italy Visa by Ibkgold1212: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2023
The email was from the consulate after I inquired for an update since it was over a month. But that's 2 weeks now. Is there a way to privately chat you. The mail states: "Dear Madam,

Your visa application has been processed and a decision has been made.
Your passport will be returned back to the TLS Contact SOON.

Best regards, "

davodyguy:

Can you screenshot the mail you got?

Who's the sender if the mail?

Snap everything and post here
Re: Italy Visa by davodyguy: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2023
Ibkgold1212:
The email was from the consulate after I inquired for an update since it was over a month. But that's 2 weeks now. Is there a way to privately chat you. The mail states: "Dear Madam,

Your visa application has been processed and a decision has been made.
Your passport will be returned back to the TLS Contact SOON.

Best regards, "

This highlight means passport is still at the Embassy and not returned to TLS Contact

Yes, TLS were right not to allow you in.

You need to wait for TLS to send a mail for collection.

When is the travel date?
Re: Italy Visa by Ibkgold1212: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2023
I meant I had called TLS , I didn't go to their office. Anyways, thank God, I got it today. They called yesterday and asked for us to pick up at the embassy today. Thank you for your responses, I really appreciate it.
davodyguy:

This highlight means passport is still at the Embassy and not returned to TLS Contact

Yes, TLS were right not to allow you in.

You need to wait for TLS to send a mail for collection.

When is the travel date?
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2023
how was the outcome

Ibkgold1212:
I meant I had called TLS , I didn't go to their office. Anyways, thank God, I got it today. They called yesterday and asked for us to pick up at the embassy today. Thank you for your responses, I really appreciate it.
Re: Italy Visa by davodyguy: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2023
Ibkgold1212:

Visa approved?
Re: Italy Visa by Ibkgold1212: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
yes.
davodyguy:

Visa approved?
Re: Italy Visa by davodyguy: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ibkgold1212:
yes.
Congratulations.

But it's strange

Application was done via TLS, and you picked up via embassy instead of TLS.
Re: Italy Visa by omotayo18: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Please how do I get an appointment date, logged into the tls website and I can't see any available dates
Re: Italy Visa by mikeayus(m): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2023
Ibkgold1212:
yes.

Congrats on your approval. Please can you confirm it was a visit visa you applied for and also share the documents submitted and timelines.

Thanks
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Guys please how do I get appointment for visit visa?? It's urgent
Re: Italy Visa by flavann: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2023
I dont think they are collecting application now, I want to renew my visa cant get appointment

sometimes they are just somehow
Imustreturn:
Guys please how do I get appointment for visit visa?? It's urgent
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
flavann:

I dont think they are collecting application now, I want to renew my visa cant get appointment

sometimes they are just somehow
that embassy ehhh. They are just mad people

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by Soraco57(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2023
hello , please when the italian appointment coming up. i can see the tls appointment is not going temporarily
Re: Italy Visa by Dwizzy1(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please I need advice.
A friend of mine that stay in Italy and has a company is inviting me to come and work there. My question is, what are my chances of getting a work visa or what do I need to do not to be denied or is there any other visa that will be suitable for me?
Re: Italy Visa by Opeyemi007: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Italy Visa Timeline
Biometric Date 19th July 2023 Walk in at TLS VI
Pick Up Date. Aug 14th
Visa Approved
Single Entry 15 days stay.

Itinerary Lagos-UK-Europe-UK-Lagos
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
CONGRATULATIONs

You are a frequent Traveller right

Opeyemi007:
Italy Visa Timeline
Biometric Date 19th July 2023 Walk in at TLS VI
Pick Up Date. Aug 14th
Visa Approved
Single Entry 15 days stay.

Itinerary Lagos-UK-Europe-UK-Lagos
Re: Italy Visa by Chrisokkalu: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Please can someone tell me the requirements for a tourist visa to Italy
Re: Italy Visa by cindycool: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Congratulations. I applied for medical visa since 14th July via tls Abuja... Till date no response. Please help me with tls fone number and the email address you uded in tracking. Am supposed to go on 21st August and commence treatment 23rd

Ibkgold1212:
Re: Italy Visa by cindycool: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
davodyguy:

Visa approved?

Please help me with tls number and the email address you used in tracking your visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.