Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Italy Visa - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa (83573 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Italian Visa Delay In Vfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Visa by larade16(f): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
pufframmy:
What kind of question boss
i'm a lady bro.How long are you staying, where do you plan staying( this was when my hotel was confirmed because the immigration guy called the hotel and i guess he was told the reservation was cancelled), so he couldn't ask much till i was directed to another officer. He gave me a form to fill ( it comprises of the form I filled and submitted). So he asked how i was going to pay for the hotel since my reservation was cancelled, and i told him i have cash and can also use my debit card.
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
ok thanks
larade16:
i'm a lady bro.How long are you staying, where do you plan staying( this was when my hotel was confirmed because the immigration guy called the hotel and i guess he was told the reservation was cancelled), so he couldn't ask much till i was directed to another officer. He gave me a form to fill ( it comprises of the form I filled and submitted). So he asked how i was going to pay for the hotel since my reservation was cancelled, and i told him i have cash and can also use my debit card.
Re: Italy Visa by Ijeshalomo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
i received my passport today with denial. im sad mehn
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
sorry TO hear that

Ijeshalomo:
i received my passport today with denial. im sad mehn
Re: Italy Visa by Ijeshalomo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Reasons for denial. Can some one help how to appeal this within 60days?

1. Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided. ( I submitted leave letter and company introduction letter, with hostel reservation )

2. Proof of holding an adequate and valid medical insurance was not provided ( I submitted AXA mansard insurance)

3. The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable
Re: Italy Visa by ijeshaoflondon: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2019
Ijeshalomo:

1. Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided. ( I submitted leave letter and company introduction letter, with hostel reservation )

2. Proof of holding an adequate and valid medical insurance was not provided ( I submitted AXA mansard insurance)

3. The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable

How muxh was on ur statement of account and did ur bank call you to confirm if you submitted ur atstement of account to any embassy?
Re: Italy Visa by Ijeshalomo(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2019
1.4million naira with fantastic cash flow. over 60 pages for the 6monts statement. Bank didnt call me

ijeshaoflondon:

How muxh was on ur statement of account and did ur bank call you to confirm if you submitted ur atstement of account to any embassy?
Re: Italy Visa by tardeh: 1:51pm On May 08, 2019
ijeshaoflondon:

Hi. What does it mean if the bank calls you?
Re: Italy Visa by ekpanbaghi: 3:06pm On May 08, 2019
For 1: Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided.
• The relevant documents were not submitted.
• The documents submitted could not ascertain your purpose of stay (did you include any Tour Tickets, for example, if for Tourism?).
• The existence of a family relationship was not substantiated with adequate documentary evidence (If invited by a family member)
• The requested duration of stay is not consistent with any leave entitlements (date on letter of Intro from office different from that applied for).
• The previous visas granted on the invitation of the same host have not been used to enter Italy, although the visas have been given for this purpose.
• The flight and hotel reservation submitted has been canceled in the meantime.

For 2: Proof of holding an adequate and valid medical insurance was not provided.
• AXA mansard insurance might not be recognized by the Italian Embassy. Use the Following - AIG c/o AIICO Insurance PLC, AXA/ Inter Partner Assistance c/o UNIC Assurance PLC , CORNERSTONE Insurance, ELVIA c/o Air France, EVASAN c/o Unitrust Insurance Co. Ltd, FAC International c/o EKINOX Projects Ltd, FILHET-ALLARD c/o MBC International Bank Ltd, HYGEA International Ltd. c/o Mutual Benefits Assurance Ltd, INDUSTRIAL AND GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED. These are on their website: http://www.italy-ng.com/pdf/List_of_Insurance_Companies_090814.pdf.
• Was the Insurance submitted ADEQUATE & VALID? Is the cover in line with Schengen requirement? Are the dates different from the form's?

For 3: The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable
• You have made contradictory statements on the purpose of stay.

Hope these help. Goodluck

Ijeshalomo:

Re: Italy Visa by djeedman: 5:23pm On May 17, 2019
Hello fam , please i submitted my italy visa application since on 24th of April 2019, im yet to get any mail from the embassy or the vfs , please does anybody have any idea how long it would take ? I have my 6 month uk visa on my passport i need to use before it expires.
Re: Italy Visa by Dannox2018: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hello gurus, i just received a message that my passport hv been sent to my address for italian visa grin
Re: Italy Visa by SA44LA44(m): 1:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Dannox2018:
Hello gurus, i just received a message that my passport hv been sent to my address for italian visa grin

[/font][/color] Any feed back from you?[color=#000099][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Italy Visa by Graceee: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
what is going on here?
No sign of discussions in this room, please someone should say something about his or her application. where you all @??
its been almost 2 months no one is saying something.
Italy visa application submission is now strictly on appointment letter from vfs.
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
yes oo i got this notice from a nairaland friend i wanted to post it yesterday for others to know about it

Graceee:
what is going on here?
No sign of discussions in this room, please someone should say something about his or her application. where you all @??
its been almost 2 months no one is saying something.
Italy visa application submission is now strictly on appointment letter from vfs.
Re: Italy Visa by Maymai: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2019
ekpanbaghi:
For 1: Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided.
• The relevant documents were not submitted.
• The documents submitted could not ascertain your purpose of stay (did you include any Tour Tickets, for example, if for Tourism?).
• The existence of a family relationship was not substantiated with adequate documentary evidence (If invited by a family member)
• The requested duration of stay is not consistent with any leave entitlements (date on letter of Intro from office different from that applied for).
• The previous visas granted on the invitation of the same host have not been used to enter Italy, although the visas have been given for this purpose.
• The flight and hotel reservation submitted has been canceled in the meantime.

For 2: Proof of holding an adequate and valid medical insurance was not provided.
• AXA mansard insurance might not be recognized by the Italian Embassy. Use the Following - AIG c/o AIICO Insurance PLC, AXA/ Inter Partner Assistance c/o UNIC Assurance PLC , CORNERSTONE Insurance, ELVIA c/o Air France, EVASAN c/o Unitrust Insurance Co. Ltd, FAC International c/o EKINOX Projects Ltd, FILHET-ALLARD c/o MBC International Bank Ltd, HYGEA International Ltd. c/o Mutual Benefits Assurance Ltd, INDUSTRIAL AND GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED. These are on their website: http://www.italy-ng.com/pdf/List_of_Insurance_Companies_090814.pdf.
• Was the Insurance submitted ADEQUATE & VALID? Is the cover in line with Schengen requirement? Are the dates different from the form's?

For 3: The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable
• You have made contradictory statements on the purpose of stay.

Hope these help. Goodluck

Re: Italy Visa by Maymai: 12:33am On Sep 05, 2019
pufframmy:
yes oo i got this notice from a nairaland friend i wanted to post it yesterday for others to know about it

Please, what does this mean? I'm trying to build travel history for my in law. Looking to go to Dubai then possibly UK or Italy befor she applies to Canada.
Re: Italy Visa by Graceee: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
who has submitted application for visitors visa in Italy.
I heard the application is taking time now. how true was that??
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 6:21am On Sep 18, 2019
you have to book a date not like before u go direct and submit

Maymai:

Please, what does this mean? I'm trying to build travel history for my in law. Looking to go to Dubai then possibly UK or Italy befor she applies to Canada.

Re: Italy Visa by Maymai: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
pufframmy:
you have to book a date not like before u go direct and submit

Thank you for responding
Re: Italy Visa by Grandeur007: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Graceee:
who has submitted application for visitors visa in Italy.
I heard the application is taking time now. how true was that??

I don't think so I was there last week with my family for application and it was swift...

If you're a frequent traveller, and have travelled within the last 2 years at least twice, you can walk in there any time and submit.
Else you have to book an appointment.

Frequent traveller doesn't include travels to African countries o.....

cheers.
Re: Italy Visa by Irunma(f): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2019
Guys who has done family reunion visa to Italy? How did you translate your documents (Marriage cert. and birth certificate) to Italian?? And how do I legalize my documents?

Please help!!
Re: Italy Visa by SA44LA44(m): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hello fam, this is just to give back as i see that a lot of persons are not willing to write about their visa application process to Italy.
I am presently on a business mission to Italy and i applied for a tourism visa (type c) for my wife and it was granted on a virgin passport (1st time traveller - although she had been to dubai on her previous passport, but we didnt mention it in the application neither did we submit the previous visa or visa stamps on her previous passport). Her stati schengen multiple entry visa was issued for six months

She did her biometrics in vfs abuja on 17 October and by 25 October a decision has been made and her passport was delivered by UPS on 31 October to the address she used in portharcourt.

The following documents were submmited;
ITALIAN VISA APPLICATION FORM
TWO IDENTICAL PASSPORT PHOTO
VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
COLOURED COPY OF BIO DATA PAGES OF INTERNATIONAL PASSORT
BIO DATA INFORMATION
SCHENGEN TRAVEL IINSURANCE - go schegen travel insurance
ROUND TRIP ITINERARY - Got 3 weeks confirmed booking from https://www.flightreservationforvisa.com/
PROOF OF ACCOMODATION - i sent her my hotel accommodation documents
PROOF OF MARRIAGE – MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
COVER LETTER - she wrote about her intentions and requesting for multiple entry plus assurring them that she is aware of the 180/90 rule.
VACCINATION RECORD - e-yellow fever card with records of yellow fever, meningitis, OPV innoculations.

then i supported her with the following documents;
LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM MY HOME COMPANY
SALARY ACCOUNT BANK STATEMENT
MONTHLY PAY SLIPS
LETTER FROM MY ASSET MANAGEMENT COY SHOWING MUTUAL FUND INVESTMENT
EXTRACT OF MY CONTRACT
MY NULLA OSTA
COPY OF MY ITALIAN VISA - type D
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
COMPANY IDENTITY CARD
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT - Letter showing my support for her to come stating my financial position and immigration status.

total amount paid was N33,350
Visa fee = N20,600
VFS fee = N8,200
Courier fee = N4500
Nipost fee = N50

my advice, if your intentions are good and you have all the pre-requisite documents, visa application processes are seemless. Explain in your cover letter to the consular officer all that you intend to do during your stay and how long you wish to spend. Then back them up with as much documents as possible that show your honesty..Thats all.

Good luck Guys!!
Re: Italy Visa by iyaaliyah: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Hello.
Pls, how many days did they take to return your passports?
And did you get the visa.

I submitted mine on Tuesday and just yesterday they said my passport is ready for collection. Tho I walked in as a frequent traveler but I am worried that it is taking just 4days. And I am afraid make them no deny me. Pls I will appreciate if you answer my questions to allay my fears. Thanks
Grandeur007:

I don't think so I was there last week with my family for application and it was swift...

If you're a frequent traveller, and have travelled within the last 2 years at least twice, you can walk in there any time and submit.
Else you have to book an appointment.

Frequent traveller doesn't include travels to African countries o.....

cheers.
Re: Italy Visa by Maymai: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
SA44LA44:
Hello fam, this is just to give back as i see that a lot of persons are not willing to write about their visa application process to Italy.
I am presently on a business mission to Italy and i applied for a tourism visa (type c) for my wife and it was granted on a virgin passport (1st time traveller - although she had been to dubai on her previous passport, but we didnt mention it in the application neither did we submit the previous visa or visa stamps on her previous passport). Her stati schengen multiple entry visa was issued for six months

She did her biometrics in vfs abuja on 17 October and by 25 October a decision has been made and her passport was delivered by UPS on 31 October to the address she used in portharcourt.

The following documents were submmited;
ITALIAN VISA APPLICATION FORM
TWO IDENTICAL PASSPORT PHOTO
VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
COLOURED COPY OF BIO DATA PAGES OF INTERNATIONAL PASSORT
BIO DATA INFORMATION
SCHENGEN TRAVEL IINSURANCE - go schegen travel insurance
ROUND TRIP ITINERARY - Got 3 weeks confirmed booking from https://www.flightreservationforvisa.com/
PROOF OF ACCOMODATION - i sent her my hotel accommodation documents
PROOF OF MARRIAGE – MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
COVER LETTER - she wrote about her intentions and requesting for multiple entry plus assurring them that she is aware of the 180/90 rule.
VACCINATION RECORD - e-yellow fever card with records of yellow fever, meningitis, OPV innoculations.

then i supported her with the following documents;
LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM MY HOME COMPANY
SALARY ACCOUNT BANK STATEMENT
MONTHLY PAY SLIPS
LETTER FROM MY ASSET MANAGEMENT COY SHOWING MUTUAL FUND INVESTMENT
EXTRACT OF MY CONTRACT
MY NULLA OSTA
COPY OF MY ITALIAN VISA - type D
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
COMPANY IDENTITY CARD
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT - Letter showing my support for her to come stating my financial position and immigration status.

total amount paid was N33,350
Visa fee = N20,600
VFS fee = N8,200
Courier fee = N4500
Nipost fee = N50

my advice, if your intentions are good and you have all the pre-requisite documents, visa application processes are seemless. Explain in your cover letter to the consular officer all that you intend to do during your stay and how long you wish to spend. Then back them up with as much documents as possible that show your honesty..Thats all.

Good luck Guys!!

2 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by iyaaliyah: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Okay, I got the visa-multiple. It took about 4/5 working days. Submitted on Tuesday 5th November. Received a message that passport is ready for collection yesterday Tuesday,12th November.
Wish everyone waiting for theirs good luck!

iyaaliyah:
Hello.

I submitted mine on Tuesday and just yesterday they said my passport is ready for collection. Tho I walked in as a frequent traveler but I am worried that it is taking just 4days. And I am afraid make them no deny me. Pls I will appreciate if you answer my questions to allay my fears. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by Maymai: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2019
iyaaliyah:
Okay, I got the visa-multiple. It took about 4/5 working days. Submitted on Tuesday 5th November. Received a message that passport is ready for collection yesterday Tuesday,12th November.

Please what was your travel history? What documents did you submit? Closing balance? Sorry for the plenty questions �
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 4:54am On Nov 16, 2019
that was pretty fast please when am reapplying for the second time do i need to choose frequent traveller have been to italy once this year april and i want to reapply please advice is this you second visa from them

iyaaliyah:

Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 5:21am On Nov 16, 2019
iyaaliyah:
Hello.

Re: Italy Visa by iyaaliyah: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
I have a running US visa, been to up to 5shenghen countries, SA, UK and some African countries that I don’t think count. balance was about 1m plus. I think 1.1m. In salary account and about 35k I’m personal account. Documents submitted 1. Bank statement - salary account and personal account. Insurance, dummy hotel (I did free cancellation) and flight bookings, appointment letter, letter of introduction from office that’s all.

Maymai:

Please what was your travel history? What documents did you submit? Closing balance? Sorry for the plenty questions �

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by iyaaliyah: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
I think their meaning of frequent flyer is visit to shenghen country twice in the last 3 years, visits to US Canada and I think UK(not sure of UK tho)

pufframmy:
that was pretty fast please when am reapplying for the second time do i need to choose frequent traveller have been to italy once this year april and i want to reapply please advice is this you second visa from them

Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
ok thanks

iyaaliyah:
I think their meaning of frequent flyer is visit to shenghen country twice in the last 3 years, visits to US Canada and I think UK(not sure of UK tho)

Re: Italy Visa by iyaaliyah: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2019
Good morning. Pls,Who has flown air Italy to Milan from Lagos? Must we pay for seat or not compulsory. Is it a good airline? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos / Man Caught Romancing A Lady On Airplane, People Fear Plane May Crash / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.