Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Italy Visa - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa (84536 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Italian Visa Delay In Vfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Visa by davodyguy: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Italy Visa by davodyguy: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Are you guys not applying for Italian Visa?

Don't kill this thread. Had to go to France thread for information
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 3:49am On Dec 16, 2022
Lol I wonder
davodyguy:
Are you guys not applying for Italian Visa?

Don't kill this thread. Had to go to France thread for information
Re: Italy Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please contact me if you need Euros in exchange for naira. I have Euros for sale.
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2022
HOw much are u go to sell your euro
orlahtohbadt:
Please contact me if you need Euros in exchange for naira. I have Euros for sale.
Re: Italy Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2022
pufframmy:
HOw much are u go to sell your euro
Re: Italy Visa by Champora: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2022
9jaLaw in your business visa did you submit a conference invitation letter that took the format of the one TLS contact has on their website: https://static.tlscontact.com/media/ng/lgv/it/modello_di_invito_per_affari_nuovo.pdf

Or did you use the invitation letter the conference provided by themselves with their letter heads I assume. I want to apply for a business visa and want to know if the organization needs to provide this TLS’s format in addition to their own invitation letter. Thank you.

9jaLaw:

People still dey go ohh. I applied for short stay business visa to attend a law conference in Florence, Italy. Application received on the 11 August at TLSContact in Abuja. Passport and visa collected today. I dey Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja dey type so, arriving Italy tomorrow by 10am. The conference is on Friday and Saturday, at some point I was concerned that I wouldn't get the visa and kept bombarding them with emails especially as the travel date got closer. Funny thing, I applied on same day with my boss and his wife and their passports were collected last week Friday. But then, between both of them, they racked up travel history that would make the Atlas jealous. Mine na only a handful of countries including Canada, Belgium, Germany. Anyways I thank God I won't miss the conference as my employer who is sponsoring me had already paid in excess of 1000 EUR as conference registration fee which is unlikely to be refunded if my visa application was refused. These days its very difficult to read the mind of the ECO.

Re: Italy Visa by 9jaLaw(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Champora:
9jaLaw in your business visa did you submit a conference invitation letter that took the format of the one TLS contact has on their website: https://static.tlscontact.com/media/ng/lgv/it/modello_di_invito_per_affari_nuovo.pdf

Or did you use the invitation letter the conference provided by themselves with their letter heads I assume. I want to apply for a business visa and want to know if the organization needs to provide this TLS’s format in addition to their own invitation letter. Thank you.

Sorry this is coming late. Someone here may find value in my response.
I used the invitation letter provided by the conference organisers.

2 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by Champora: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
It’s cool thanks, I applied for my visa and thankfully got it in around 6-7 working days. I applied on the 12th of Jan, it got sent to the embassy on the 13th jan, received an email from TLS that it was ready for collection on the 23rd and today 24th DHL delivered it to me. I’m quite impressed with the speed of delivery from DHL. I thought I’d share too as the thread has been so silent.

Thanks for all the information also shared earlier on. The staff were also kind and helpful in my experience at TLS.

9jaLaw:

Sorry this is coming late. Someone here may find value in my response.
I used the invitation letter provided by the conference organisers.
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
congratulations

can you kindly share documents submitted to help others too

Champora:
It’s cool thanks, I applied for my visa and thankfully got it in around 6-7 working days. I applied on the 12th of Jan, it got sent to the embassy on the 13th jan, received an email from TLS that it was ready for collection on the 23rd and today 24th DHL delivered it to me. I’m quite impressed with the speed of delivery from DHL. I thought I’d share too as the thread has been so silent.

Thanks for all the information also shared earlier on. The staff were also kind and helpful in my experience at TLS.

Re: Italy Visa by OLAstone6727311: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Share documents you submitted and purpose of your trip bro .
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by flavann: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Am seriously happy got my Italy Visa today, after 20 days wait. was issued 6 weeks multiple
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
congratulation can you share document submitted

flavann:
Am seriously happy got my Italy Visa today, after 20 days wait. was issued 6 weeks multiple
Re: Italy Visa by Champora: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
Exploring Milan, the Duomo

2 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
enjoy

Champora:
Exploring Milan, the Duomo

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by dami24(f): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why is this thread so dead? Abi no one is going to Italy these days. When I was applying for Italy visa, I searched so hard for a thread for Italy and couldn’t find. Had to be asking questions on the France thread. Finally found this thread today after submitting visa application yesterday.

Now I am worried by the time scales I have seen that it takes to process the Italy visa.

Issue is I applied for uk visa on 12th April and paid for keep my passport so that I can apply for Italy visa on 14th.

I didn’t know that I will have to resubmit my passport for UK decision making. Okay no wahala, I decided I will submit after passport comes back from italy consulate. Now I am seeing that italy processing can take forever and apparently if you don’t resubmit passport for uk visa within a specified number of days, it can result in refusal?

This kind living on the edge kind of risk I have gone to take like this I don’t even understand it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Re: Italy Visa by Internationalmu: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
dami24:
Why is this thread so dead? Abi no one is going to Italy these days. When I was applying for Italy visa, I searched so hard for a thread for Italy and couldn’t find. Had to be asking questions on the France thread. Finally found this thread today after submitting visa application yesterday.

Now I am worried by the time scales I have seen that it takes to process the Italy visa.

Issue is I applied for uk visa on 12th April and paid for keep my passport so that I can apply for Italy visa on 14th.

I didn’t know that I will have to resubmit my passport for UK decision making. Okay no wahala, I decided I will submit after passport comes back from italy consulate. Now I am seeing that italy processing can take forever and apparently if you don’t resubmit passport for uk visa within a specified number of days, it can result in refusal?

This kind living on the edge kind of risk I have gone to take like this I don’t even understand it 🤦🏻‍♀️

You will still fall within same time line.
Re: Italy Visa by xteem: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
I need someone to help me with filling my schengen visa form for tourism. I'm planning to apply for the visa this week.

I have all documents. Just some details in the form that I need help with

Please anybody?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by kskpoundz(m): 3:28am On May 02, 2023
Good day Nairalanders, I kindly seek your help on some important informations as regard a short visit to Italy.
I have a relative who hold the red passport and he’s willing to send me and my newly weeded wife invitation for our honeymoon. I got married last year October and haven’t gone for our honeymoon.
1. What are the documents he needs to get to be able to obtain the invitation for us?
2. What are the documents I and wifey needs to get as well?
Thank you for your kind response 🙏
Re: Italy Visa by samtol4(m): 4:50am On May 02, 2023
xteem:
I need someone to help me with filling my schengen visa form for tourism. I'm planning to apply for the visa this week.

I have all documents. Just some details in the form that I need help with

Please anybody?

Thanks in advance.
You can DM I will assist you free of charge
Re: Italy Visa by samtol4(m): 4:52am On May 02, 2023
kskpoundz:
Good day Nairalanders, I kindly seek your help on some important informations as regard a short visit to Italy.
I have a relative who hold the red passport and he’s willing to send me and my newly weeded wife invitation for our honeymoon. I got married last year October and haven’t gone for our honeymoon.
1. What are the documents he needs to get to be able to obtain the invitation for us?
2. What are the documents I and wifey needs to get as well?
Thank you for your kind response 🙏
1. Letter of employment
2. Bank statement
3. Utility
4. Passport data page
On your part proof employment , bank statement & travel insurance. Some embassies only ask for insurance after a visa is issued
Re: Italy Visa by kskpoundz(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2023
samtol4:

1. Letter of employment
2. Bank statement
3. Utility
4. Passport data page
On your part proof employment , bank statement & travel insurance. Some embassies only ask for insurance after a visa is issued

Can I dm you sir? I will be glad if you wouldn’t mind.
Big thank you for the this info…a good tip to start with. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by samtol4(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2023
kskpoundz:

Can I dm you sir? I will be glad if you wouldn’t mind.
Big thank you for the this info…a good tip to start with. God bless you sir
Feel free sir
Re: Italy Visa by kskpoundz(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2023
samtol4:
Feel free sir

I’m unable to reach you via email from here. I think I’m not doing the right thing or there’s a way I can reach you sir? I look forward to your response sir
Re: Italy Visa by VNwachukw: 2:11am On May 11, 2023
Plese I need help as well.

samtol4:
You can DM I will assist you free of charge
Re: Italy Visa by samtol4(m): 12:59am On May 13, 2023
kskpoundz:

I’m unable to reach you via email from here. I think I’m not doing the right thing or there’s a way I can reach you sir? I look forward to your response sir
samumo800@gmail.com
Re: Italy Visa by realmidas: 6:36pm On May 16, 2023
Has anybody applied to and/or received any decisions from the Italian embassy lately? Awfully quiet here. It appears they are very slow with decisions as I submitted my application on the 14th of April and still have not heard a word. People I know that went via the French consulate received their decisions within a week. Make it make sense. it is seriously impacting my summer travel arrangements.
Re: Italy Visa by dami24(f): 5:51pm On May 18, 2023
realmidas:
Has anybody applied to and/or received any decisions from the Italian embassy lately? Awfully quiet here. It appears they are very slow with decisions as I submitted my application on the 14th of April and still have not heard a word. People I know that went via the French consulate received their decisions within a week. Make it make sense. it is seriously impacting my summer travel arrangements.

It’s very annoying to be honest. Submitted on the 14th as well. They have been radio silent. Had to send them an email requesting for the passports back because we need them for another travel arrangement we had made. Good enough they replied that email asking for our details. I was thinking we should have the passports back by now but it’s almost 2 weeks since that communication with them, nothing! It’s so disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by realmidas: 10:31am On May 22, 2023
Okay, so is this a coincidence or do these officials read these threads? Right after my rant, I Got a notification on Friday 19th, and the passport was delivered today. Visa issued by the Italian Embassy.
Docs submitted:
1 Intro Letter stating the purpose for travel including a summary of my proposed itinerary. I ALSO disclosed the fact that I planned to visit Greece and France after Italy. Visiting multiple Schengen countries as part of your vacation really is inconsequential to their decision-making process in my opinion. Be honest folks.
2 Completed form
3 Bank Statement 4 months
4 Company Letters confirming status
5 Insurance Cert (worldwide cover)
6 Hotel Booking(s)
7 Flight Itinerary
8 Photocopies of previous (as far back as 2013) and current visas

I am a frequent traveler to the US, UK, SA, Seychelles, Mauritius, etc.

I don't see why folks rush the French embassy via VFS. The experience at TLS (for me) was superior with little to no delays at the center. But Italians like to take their time so expect a 1-month wait for their decision. Renewing my 10-year UK visa was also a breeze at TLS.

realmidas:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Italy Visa by makforex(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2023
Congratulations! Pls how did you get your flight reservation?
realmidas:
Okay, so is this a coincidence or do these officials read these threads? Right after my rant, I Got a notification on Friday 19th, and the passport was delivered today. Visa issued by the Italian Embassy.
Docs submitted:
1 Intro Letter stating the purpose for travel including a summary of my proposed itinerary. I ALSO disclosed the fact that I planned to visit Greece and France after Italy. Visiting multiple Schengen countries as part of your vacation really is inconsequential to their decision-making process in my opinion. Be honest folks.
2 Completed form
6 Hotel Booking(s)
7 Flight Itinerary

I don't see why folks rush the French embassy via VFS. The experience at TLS (for me) was superior with little to no delays at the center. But Italians like to take their time so expect a 1-month wait for their decision. Renewing my 10-year UK visa was also a breeze at TLS.

Re: Italy Visa by Drinky: 3:13pm On May 25, 2023
realmidas:
Docs submitted:
2 Completed form
6 Hotel Booking(s)
7 Flight Itinerary

realmidas:
Docs submitted:
2 Completed form
6 Hotel Booking(s)
7 Flight Itinerary

Congratulations! What’s the validity of the visa granted please?
Re: Italy Visa by realmidas: 5:37pm On May 25, 2023
Thanks. 1-month validity. I plan to spend max 10 days in the Schengen area anyway so more than enough.

Drinky:

Congratulations! What’s the validity of the visa granted please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.