Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) (4590 Views)

Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? / My Boyfriend Did This To Me, But I Still Love Him / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by amandina: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
He is a chronic liar, I am fed up with his legendary lies, I detest lies alot in a relationship,
Pls share what turns you off in a relations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by Engrobiorah(m): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
amandina:
He is a chronic liar, I am fed up with his legendary lies, I detest lies alot in a relationship,
Blatant lies
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Liar is a twin brother of cheating. They go together all the time.
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
LIES OOOOO
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by lytech1(m): 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
You are also a liar... Where is the pics?

13 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by ronald4lif(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
You're worse than a liar. You added 'pics' on the caption when there was no pic. Your boyfriend shouldn't just lie on you, he should toss away your silly ass. Nonsense.

17 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by ikbnice(m): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
This girl no even sabi lie sef. See crooked cooked up lies.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by Cutehector(m): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
amandina:
shatap dia..

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 12:06am On Jun 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
You're worse than a liar. You added 'pics' on the caption when there was no pic. Your boyfriend shouldn't just lie on you, he should toss your ass away. Nonsense.
I never thought Oga Ronald had the lexical venom to bullshiit someone like this cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by lekjons(m): 12:10am On Jun 11, 2016
Opened this thread hoping to see a face swollen as a result of thunderous slaps..

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by feran15(m): 12:36am On Jun 11, 2016
You are just a lair like this "boyfriend". No pics
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by rosieluv(f): 12:37am On Jun 11, 2016
were is d pics?
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2016
We live in a world where women play the victim all the time. SMH
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by Jayjay0(m): 4:29am On Jun 11, 2016
What turn me off in a relationship are girls like you..instead of discussing and try to fix the potholes in your relationship with your guy you came here to share it us.

Girls and gossip. Smh
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by Obas101(m): 5:01am On Jun 11, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Liar is a twin brother of cheating. They go together all the time.

Y not twin sister undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by Adeoba10(m): 5:05am On Jun 11, 2016
Shatap..... U too be chronic liar.... Swear say d hair wey dey ur agbari na u get am, swear say na ur natural nail b dat, d eye lashes nko, not to talk of d foam u used in padding ur brea.t. All liar shall pefuka...
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 5:11am On Jun 11, 2016
We have to call the attention of the Federal government about this alarming scarcity of SENSE.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by mrMeen(m): 5:18am On Jun 11, 2016
lekjons:
Opened this thread hoping to see a face swollen as a result of thunderous slaps..
abi ooo!!
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Obas101:

Y not twin sister undecided

Simply because 99% of men regardless of age and status in life are guilty doing it.
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by konkonbilo(m): 6:24am On Jun 11, 2016
your own lie pass your boi friend own,you won deceive the whole Nairaland abi
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by Qualer: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2016
Sempumping:
LIES OOOOO

chai! love of my life on the run grin grin grin come closer, don't worry... won't and will never lie to you! cross my heart dear!! cool
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by skimmy005: 6:54am On Jun 11, 2016
dump him and folo me, i dnt lie am always honest and faithful.. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2016
and yet.. u can't walk away from the relationship we now know u exist!!! any other problem at miss OP.
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2016
amandina:
When U ladies are completely FAKE.

Fake eyelash
Fake hair
Fake Bow-legs
Fake accent.
Fake brreasts.
Fake butt.
Fake Life.
Fake smile.
Fake reasoning.
Fake camel toe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by Samyj247: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2016
Amandina your Toto de smell

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 11, 2016
legendary lies... this is a first, ve only heard of legendary beatz

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by phrankjay: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
You're worse than a liar. You added 'pics' on the caption when there was no pic. Your boyfriend shouldn't just lie on you, he should toss away you silly ass. Nonsense.

you get mouth, tualle for you . may your days be long.
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by UyiIredia(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2016
amandina:

Lies. Like the one you're doing right now.
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by ShayGirl(f): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
You're worse than a liar. You added 'pics' on the caption when there was no pic. Your boyfriend shouldn't just lie on you, he should toss away you silly ass. Nonsense.

gringringringringrin

Abeg, calm down small ronald
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by ShayGirl(f): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2016
Ur lie ehn can even make a dumb man speak instantly; D.. See as ur lie sef put people for para moodundecided
Re: My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) by Chimaritoponcho: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2016
Samyj247:
Amandina your Toto de smell
guy u wicked o

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons / Why Cant Most Girls Be Like Lilyqueeny / Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.