Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. (4569 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Single ladies in relationships should not over play their roles as girlfriends,especially if they fancy getting proposed to by the guy they are dating!

there are actually things u can do as girlfriends but know the limits... if u start playing the role of a wife, u might send signals and impressions as a lady good enough as a wife but pictured as a lady of convenience.

u do urself more harm than good... such moves will only earn u many years as his girlfriend and he wouldnt for one minute hurry up to make u his wife.

you give him sex whenever he wants it.

you wash his clothes.

u make the dishes.

sometimes u agree to even make babies with him

u clean his house and all that stuff.

Mark my word

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Justbehave(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
single ladies in relationships should not over play their roles as girlfriends,especially if they fancy getting proposed to by the guy they are dating!

there are actually things u can do as girlfriends but know the limits... if u start playing the role of a wife, u might send signals and impressions as a lady good enough as a wife but pictured as a lady of convenience.

u do urself more harm than good... such moves will only earn u many years as his girlfriend and he wouldnt for one minute hurry up to make u his wife.

you give him sex whenever he wants it.

you wash his clothes.

u make the dishes.

sometimes u agree to even make babies with him

u clean his house and all that stuff.

Mark my word

This guy!! Why always you?
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2020
it is wrong to over try and impress any guy during relationship. u make urself ordinary by doing that !

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2020
Justbehave:
tongue
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by uthlaw: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2020
People dey die all over the world,na rubish you dey post!

8 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by DaInferno(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
your opinion and it carry zero weight

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
uthlaw:
People dey die all over the world,na rubish you dey post!
pastor Adeboye said that it's only those whose time has come will die... as far as I am concerned COVID-19 exist in the minds of those who have died and the minds of those who will.

what u dont know about cant kill u. tongue

The world must continue.

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
DaInferno:
your opinion and it carry zero weight
As a matter of fact it does makes sense

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by jawalis(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Single Men in Relationship shouldn’t play the Roles of Husband as well. Do not over play your scripts by paying for Dresses, Recharge card and Data subscriptions, upkeeps amongst other.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:
Single Men in Relationship shouldn’t play the Roles of Husband as well. Do not over play your scripts by paying for Dresses, Recharge card and Data subscriptions, upkeeps amongst other.
No u cant say that, men dont reach menopause neither do men expect women to ask their hand in marriage.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by DaInferno(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
As a matter of fact it does makes sense
..the way u see it though
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by jawalis(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
No u cant say that, men dont reach menopause neither do men expect women to ask their hand in marriage.
Men don’t reach menopause? But men die faster of hectic lifestyle and stress due.

9 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
DaInferno:
..the way u see it though
No . That is pure fact.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Stop chatting shit. Everything should just be done moderately. I’ve cooked at my boyfriends house while I visited Cos we were hungry and he cooks too. Often times I just make the rice as he’s already made his own stew or I don’t cook at all or we eat out. I’ve washed his clothes as putting only two clothes in the machine is a waste of electricity and washing powder so I add his and I forget and he’ll take it out and spread them all. I only agree with no babies. If birth control fails (which isn’t uncommon) please go to the family planning clinic and get rid of it. Why isn’t abortion legal in Nigeria yet? If it’s legal it’ll prevent damaged wombs from unsafe abortions as everything will be done professionally with almost a zero risk. Furthermore there’s nothing like “give him sex” he’s not taking anything from her, it’s a mutual act, she’s either turned on, wants it and consents to it or say no.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:

Men don’t reach menopause? But men die faster of hectic lifestyle and stress due.
lies. it is in mans nature to have a lower life expectancy compared with that of the opposite gender. it has no bearings to physical nature but the original biological modification of the omnipotence on man right from the very beginning of creation.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by ednut1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Life has no manual. Some cooked and did all chores but are married today. For some there waa moderation they still got dumped. Abeg

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by DaInferno(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
No . That is pure fact.
you can't generalise personal opinions, u call it facts, did u do a survey to arrive at it?

it would be better if you just said "it's actually wrong to date" in the first place so we know what u are telling about instead of singling what's wrong in a relationship
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:

And also suicide
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Goodplace: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why did you say "This guy why always you"
What he said isn't it correct?
Justbehave:
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Swiitdoll:
Stop chatting shit. Everything should just be done moderately. I’ve cooked at my boyfriends house while I visited Cos we were hungry and he cooks too. Often times I just make the rice as he’s already made his own stew or I don’t cook at all or we eat out. I’ve washed his clothes as putting only two clothes in the machine is a waste of electricity and washing powder so I add his and I forget and he’ll take it out and spread them all. I only agree with no babies. If birth control fails (which isn’t uncommon) please go to the family planning clinic and get rid of it. Why isn’t abortion legal in Nigeria yet? If it’s legal it’ll prevent damaged wombs from unsafe abortions as everything will be done professionally with almost a zero risk. Furthermore there’s nothing like “give him sex” he’s not taking anything from her, it’s a mutual act, she’s either turned on, wants it and consents to it or say no.
u re doing it wrong... use my guidelines and thank me later. u ll be glad u did. I m prolific with saving relationships and marriages.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
DaInferno:
you can't generalise personal opinions, u call it facts, did u do a survey to arrive at it?

it would be better if you just said "it's actually wrong to date" in the first place so we know what u are telling about instead of singling what's wrong in a relationship
it is 100% wrong to cook for a total stranger in the name of dating !

what nonsense !!!
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u re doing it wrong... use my guidelines and thank me later. u ll be glad u did. I m prolific with saving relationships and marriages.
So I should starve to death when I visit and he’s off to work? Or Selfishly cook only for myself so he can starve when he’s back when it’s his food? Even though he cooks for us too.., or wash only two clothes and waste his electricity so he’ll think I’m wasteful when money is hard to come by?haha Read what u read out loud.., it makes zero sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
ednut1:
Life has no manual. Some cooked and did all chores but are married today. For some there waa moderation they still got dumped. Abeg
a lot of ladies escaped with that undoing especially during the 4th generation. The 5th and sixth generation of men re gradually nullifying the marriage concept from their brains and a woman's chances lies in her conscious effort to play her cards right.

Men are getting bored by the minute, little things that previously impressed men enough to pop the question are becoming mundane and insipid

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Swiitdoll:

So I should starve to death when I visit and he’s off to work? Or Selfishly cook only for myself so he can starve when he’s back when it’s his food? Even though he cooks for us too.., or wash only two clothes and waste his electricity so he’ll think I’m wasteful when money is hard to come by?haha Read what u read out loud.., it makes zero sense.
read it carefully, I think I made sense there.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by jawalis(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lies. it is in mans nature to have a lower life expectancy compared with that of the opposite gender. it has no bearings to physical nature but the original biological modification of the omnipotence on man right from the very beginning of creation.
Invalid. I disagree on this. And wouldn’t mind if you can tell me more of such rationale behind your said expectancy.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
read it carefully, I think I made sense there.
Absolutely not. Just typical african archaic bs!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by jawalis(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Swiitdoll:

And also suicide

Maybe
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Swiitdoll:

Absolutely not. Just typical african archaic bs!
I must not narrate my fact in a way that suits ur already established lifes styles, patterns or template. it's up to u to learn, adopt my teachings and get results.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Bliss955(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
I think the first mistake op is making is Generalizing. What is applicable to you may not necessarily be so for another.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:

Invalid. I disagree on this. And wouldn’t mind if you can tell me more of such rationale behind your said expectancy.
I hope this helps

Women generally live longer than males – on average by six to eight years. This difference is partly due to an inherent biological advantage for the female, but it also reflects behavioural differences between men and women.

However, in some settings, notably in parts of Asia, these advantages are overridden by gender-based discrimination so that female life expectancy at birth is lower than or equal to that of males. Life expectancy for women also varies across regions and income levels of countries.

For instance, life expectancy for women is more than 80 years in at least 35 countries. In the WHO African Region it was estimated at only 54 years and in some countries, particularly in East and Southern Africa, the lack of improvement in life expectancy is mainly due to HIV/AIDS and maternal mortality.
Newborn girls are more likely to survive to their first birthday than newborn boys are.

This advantage continues through­out life: women tend to have lower rates of mortality at all age. Women’s longevity advantage becomes most apparent in old age.

This may be the result of lower lifetime risk behaviours such as smoking and alcohol use. Alternatively, it may be the effect of harder-to-identify biological advantages that result in relatively lower rates of cardiovascular disease and cancer in women.

The gap in life expectancy between women and men is narrowing to some extent in some developed coun­tries. This may be due to increased smoking among women and falling rates of cardio­vascular disease among men. It is also important to note that the extra years of life for women are not always lived in good health.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bliss955:
I think the first mistake op is making is Generalizing. What is applicable to you may not necessarily be so for another.
One thing remains constant, can u guess what it is

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
few understand my teaching and few who applied it are testifying with results.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala / See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS / I Chop My Friend's Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.