Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme (32951 Views)

Abia Launches Online Portal For Payment Of Taxes And Levies / Okorocha Commissions 500 Urban Taxi Cabs(photos) / Abia Launches New Emergency Ambulances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by jordinsparkles(f): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
does your own state governor buy cars worth over two million naira each for town service?
don't mind him, he is thinking with his anus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by CARLOSZ: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
it doesn't really take much to redeem yourself from this ignorance, its just like telling Toyota to produce trailers and lorries.

You can also tell mack to produce SUVs.

You see how silly you sound now?

Innoson doesn't produce salon cars, he's specialized in pick-ups, coaster buses and SUVs, a little research would have saved you this embarrasement this morning.

Nwanne Biko mechie Onu, ina ako ka Onye enyere ego, google godi (Innoson umu) Na (Innoson fox) Biko tupu ikwugheriwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Canme4u(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2016
I'm to check if the governor bought it from innoson auto but then again, am not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by shamecurls(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
you see them!

They couldn't patronise innoson who is their own son, yet they were berating Lagos for not buying buses from innoson for its public transportation scheme.

They are loudly telling us how poor the products are. Maybe am wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2016
AH AH!...no INNOSON?? weren't the IGBOS severely castigating Lagos state for not using the same

This is HYPOCRISY!!!

Anyways, congrats to GOOD Abia State folks, these would make life easier for them.

4 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2016
To me as an Indigine of Abia and Home Man too even working in the government office. This bad hence there are lots of taxis in towns of Aba/Umuahia, why NOT use this millions of naira to pay workers than a personal percentage gain from the company/supplier? Many families are dieying in hunger and here they go to buy taxi cars just to make percentage profit, this too bad/wicked. Pay workers salary please.

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by SuperS1Panther: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Are they Innoson 's assembled vehicles?

Commendable.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Are they Innoson 's assembled vehicles?

Commendable.
No, they are not Innoson, they're Hyundai.

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by kinibigdeal(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
The mumu governor is proudly flaunting Hyundai cars as taxis but they expect other parts of the country to buy their glorified metal scraps they call innoson autos. Hypocrites undecided

Hypocrites point fingers
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by 400billionman: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
it doesn't really take much to redeem yourself from this ignorance, its just like telling Toyota to produce trailers and lorries.

Innoson doesn't produce salon cars, he's specialized in pick-ups, coaster buses and SUVs, a little research would have saved you this embarrasement this morning.

To me, this is a white elephant project because some civil servants are being owed months of salaries by the state govt.

The typical Nigerian politician wont buy from innoson so they can do kick back and kick front.

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2016
I've come to realize that our problem isn't our leaders,our problem in this country is the youths.We no longer say and do things that'll move the fallen country forward,all we do is look for ways to involve tribalism,hatred,bigotory,bitterness in all things.

Our utterances has a lot to do with the direction we want this country to move to.I hardly see a patriotic youth on this forum,all I see is how one tribe is trying so hard to spite the other.

Well,I believe that an idle mind is the devil's workshop and that confirms the fact that most people spewing rubbish are jobless or from very wreckless background as charity begins at home.

Topics that brings about nation building hardly gathers traffic except those that promotes tribal wars.I really pity the so called leaders of tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Bluffly: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2016
Nonsense. We need a good road network and world class transport system, no some painted vehicles that keep congesting the poorly built roads
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by mykelly(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Bro! Innosson is not metal scrap, the cars might not be the best but a good step in the right direction
irunooboo:
The mumu governor is proudly flaunting Hyundai cars as taxis but they expect other parts of the country to buy their glorified metal scraps they call innoson autos. Hypocrites undecided
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by castrokins(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2016
When You Buy Cubes And Call It Mass Transit System, What Exactly Do Mean? This Polymers Can't Even Serve The Lifespan Of His Admin, Let Alone The It Purpose Of Mass Transition. Every Admin Will Come In And Begin A Transport Scheme, Why Is It Impossible To Have A Lasting Mass Transport System Across Our Cities? This Cycle Of Wastage Must Be Curbed.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by omofunaab(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
does your own state governor buy cars worth over two million naira each for town service?

Are you not mad like this

3 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2016
nice
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by free2blast(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:

You are the one embarrasing yourself on matters you know nothing of. Only on thursday I spoted an IVM salon car at Victoria Island. Stop trying to justify what is not

5 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2016
The nomenclature is terrible.

"Urban Mass"

"Township "scheme

Urban = Township
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by 400billionman: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2016
Bluffly:
Nonsense. We need a good road network and world class transport system, no some painted vehicles that keep congesting the poorly built roads

Do you think they dont know what they are doing ?

Have they settled backlog of salaries ?
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by ucee64(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Scholes007:
guy calm down, had I been anywhere close to the state transport co-operation i would have given you at least 1 picture. Do you think as you don't buy their product others don't buy too?
Or that the company will close down? Innoson remains the pride of south eastern states. When imo state floated their own security vehicle which included mostly ivm where were you? Enugu still operates large fleet of ivm and more and more of it is been included into the state transport, don't you wanna talk about that? Some fleet of peace mass, onitsha south, itc, ebotrans... Are ivm do also not recognise that. South eastern Politicians now donate ivm to their people guess it is not patronage, right? And my humble self is planning to buy ivm which I will float proudly and i believe more people who are as proud or even more proud will buy and float theirs proudly too.
Buy ivm and enjoy the pride of been a Nigerian.
1 bottle of beer for u bro no mind all these wastes from d other side of d country.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by lightheart(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2016
nyben4eva:
I've come to realize that our problem isn't our leaders,our problem in this country is the youths.We no longer say and do things that'll move the fallen country forward,all we do is look for ways to involve tribalism,hatred,bigotory,bitterness in all things.

Our utterances has a lot to do with the direction we want this country to move to.I hardly see a patriotic youth on this forum,all I see is how one tribe is trying so hard to spite the other.

Well,I believe that an idle mind is the devil's workshop and that confirms the fact that most people spewing rubbish are jobless or from very wreckless background as charity begins at home.

Topics that brings about nation building hardly gathers traffic except those that promotes tribal wars.I really pity the so called leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Caseless: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
But why did you post Mercedes trailers to be Toyota? It's either you are a liar or you can't differentiate Mercedes logo from that of toyota.
you are high.

I said the first 2: Toyota
The 2nd: Mercedes

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by SpencerLewis(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:

This useless 'ofe nmanu' urobo smelling bitch. U no go leave Biafrans alone. U go soon 'kpeme; of sudden heart attack ooo 4 Biafra matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by MrMcJay(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
you are the fool here, after lying that a northern governor purchased an IVM salon car and also not thinking that this cars below cannot serve as town service when you have cheaper tokunbo options. Brains are meant to be used.

Innoson makes cars as other posters have shown you. Now, you're talking of bringing tokunbo options when Ogun is using brand new Nissan Sunny and Almera as taxis.

The vehicles used by the policemen for patrol in Lagos are good enough to snatch the wife of an LG chairman in Abia.

It's clowns like you that made Ikpeazu sack all his media aides. Your ignorance is appallingly disgusting as you're an unenlightened dunce.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
its their hypocritical and tribalistical nature that annoys me. How can you explain wanting to be loved by others when you don't love yourself? They don't love each other, yet they expect other Nigerians to love them.

Am tired of commenting on their issues cos whatever you say would be counted as tribal slurs by the unreasonable ones among them.
stop being too tribalistic, that an eastern governor refused to buy is dat the reason to spew hate about a people? Always using they, them etc, yet u want Nigeria to be one?
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2016
Nice
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2016
Nice
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Bluffly: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2016
400billionman:

Do you think they dont know what they are doing ?

Have they settled backlog of salaries ?

Na today. No government in Nigeria knows what they are doing. Bunch of miscreants
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by scholes0(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Scholes007:
Unity and peace has been the watch word of Igbo. History has shown that the igbos have a very nice culture that promote respect,peace,unity and harmony. Igbo remain among the few tribes that do not fight supremacy wars or do they try to colonize or lord over anyone. The disunity they always talk about is because Igbo don't dance to their tune/definition of peace.

They only fight Osu Vs Non Osu wars..
LMAO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.