Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme (32945 Views)

Abia Launches Online Portal For Payment Of Taxes And Levies / Okorocha Commissions 500 Urban Taxi Cabs(photos) / Abia Launches New Emergency Ambulances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by wristbangle: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
The mumu governor is proudly flaunting Hyundai cars as taxis but they expect other parts of the country to buy their glorified metal scraps they call innoson autos. Hypocrites undecided

Madame, u gat no chill at all grin. Always smashing SE/SS people mercilessly and ruthlessly with your intimidating and mesmerising words.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
wristbangle:

Madame, u gat no chill at all grin. Always smashing SE/SS people mercilessly and ruthlessly with your intimidating and mesmerising words.

grin my job is to deal with them chest beaters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by wristbangle: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
MrMcJay:

Innoson makes cars as other posters have shown you. Now, you're talking of bringing tokunbo options when Ogun is using brand new Nissan Sunny and Almera as taxis.

The vehicles used by the policemen for patrol in Lagos are good enough to snatch the wife of a LG chairman in Abia.

It's clowns like you that made Ikpeazu sack all his media aides. Your ignorance is appallingly disgusting as you're an unenlightened dunce.

Hahahahaha! gringrin sukkot, come and see your brother damaging someone's life here.

This is the most epic comment in the month of June on Nairaland for me oo!

irunooboo:

Lol abeg soft your pedal. The nightmare you are causing them is too much.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I'm trying to remind him that umuahia has one of the best roads in Nigeria and it's in abia state.

Go choke yourself on the lie.
Terrible liar. You think pple will believe you bcoz you posted the lie on nairaland grin

4 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Sanchez01: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
it doesn't really take much to redeem yourself from this ignorance, its just like telling Toyota to produce trailers and lorries.

You can also tell mack to produce SUVs.

You see how silly you sound now?

Innoson doesn't produce salon cars, he's specialized in pick-ups, coaster buses and SUVs, a little research would have saved you this embarrasement this morning.
The earlier some of learn to keep mum, the better. Who told you Toyota does not make lorries and trailers? That they are not available in Nigeria does not mean they don't make them. And please, stop making a mess of yourself. A government can put up a special request to a car manufacturing company. Most of these requests and orders can even be put forward over the 'net'. You are clearly arguing blindly and it's a bit embarrassing when you think you're clearly passing across a message when in reality you are not. PLEASE GOOGLE TOYOTA LORRIES and TIPPER TRUCKS. That you never knew these things existed never meant they don't make them. While you're at it, also google government special requests from vehicle manufacturers.

8 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Boyooosa(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
I no know wetin Ajimobi de do for dat seat sef
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by sukkot: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
wristbangle:

Hahahahaha! gringrin sukkot, come and see your brother damaging someone's life here.

This is the most epic comment in the month of June on Nairaland for me oo!

Lol abeg soft your pedal. The nightmare you are causing them is too much.
Hehehehe bros this is the oduduwa season. we are on a roll. decapitating all opponents both virtually in cyberspace and on the ground in real life. oduduwa warriors are rampaging like a lion seeking whom to devour grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Ammybebe: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
The mumu governor is proudly flaunting Hyundai cars as taxis but they expect other parts of the country to buy theirglorified metal scraps they call innoson autos. Hypocrites undecided
just tel us u re jealous of Innoson. Rubbish
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by leofab(f): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
I
irunooboo:

dealing with them or showing your naivity and joblessness?
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
The mumu governor is proudly flaunting Hyundai cars as taxis but they expect other parts of the country to buy their glorified metal scraps they call innoson autos. Hypocrites undecided

The leaders of Nigeria are the number one enemies of Nigeria
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
leofab:
Idealing with them or showing your naivity and joblessness?

Clap for yourself undecided
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
quid:
Correct. grin grin grin Enough of dull@rdistic news
U get problem no be small
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Whizpeter(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
it doesn't really take much to redeem yourself from this ignorance, its just like telling Toyota to produce trailers and lorries.

Innoson doesn't produce salon cars, he's specialized in pick-ups, coaster buses and SUVs, a little research would have saved you this embarrasement this morning.

Who told you innoson don't produce sedans?
What about their innoson fox?

Oya check this link and flee from your ignorance!
http://www.ndibe.org/2015/04/a-review-of-innoson-ivm-fox-and-umu.html?m=1

Cc Caseless

2 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by ochiq(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Misplaced priority!!!
chainsaw11:
More photos
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
chainsaw11:
Abia launches new urban taxi scheme.

http://www.abiastate.gov.ng/news/abia-launches-new-urban-taxi-scheme/
but did innoson offend all these governors?
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by fairheven: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
umuahia has one of the bestbroads in the country.

yes it has not just one best roads but also good network of roads but it's gradually becoming too congested.
and the first thing for a visionary government to do is not to add to the problem (by adding taxis) but by developing new urban layouts, new master plan and that would naturally develop the state..

and private investors can do all of these but first they need the right environment and sincere leadership
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by LoneRanger2: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ben Brus will not see this one to twit about o!
If it were Lagos state now,he will start advising #buy naija to grow naira.
HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lols why is it dat yorobbers/yorubads have always been committing suicide over igbo matters since time immemorial.A poster on pg1 said sumting about an accent but we all know yorubads have the worst accent immaginable. author=tobex23 post=46466363]can you imagine..... Is it that innoson no longer produces or what, first it was Rivers, now Abia, yet one yellow idiot called Bruce won't see all dis... Ben Bruce and all the people from that tribe that complained when Ambode did this, I say Kaadafunyin eyin omo ale, alainiran oshi

Who this wan come EPP?
They should continue! All this your story no make sense

[/quote]
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by leofab(f): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:

do the clapping while I stare at you ?
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by adimsmt: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Caseless:
the poster you quoted made a valid point, just face it.

Why didn't abia state government buy from innoson?

All this argument and name calling has to stop, my people please do anyone here know the numbers of cars innoson produce monthly. Innoson don't have the capacity yet to upset the demand
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by jaggedboi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
As an ibo man I'm saddened seeing that "H" sign in front of the cars..... When will our leaders learn?

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
jaggedboi:

As an ibo man I'm saddened seeing that "H" sign in front of the cars..... When will our leaders learn?

grin i expected to see Ivm. Na Hyundai the mad man go buy. And they preach buy naija to grow naija

3 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by snochk: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Am Igbo and very ashamed of this news. How come we are so so blind. All this Abians excel in is fake products manufacturing including providing fake men as leaders. The last one I heard they sni--- and yet the mumu Abians peoples vote am go senate. There is another wey steal the state money go develop Gambia,turn that Country to route wey them take they push matter

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by floragregs(f): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
its their hypocritical and tribalistical nature that annoys me. How can you explain wanting to be loved by others when you don't love yourself? They don't love each other, yet they expect other Nigerians to love them.

Am tired of commenting on their issues cos whatever you say would be counted as tribal slurs by the unreasonable ones among them.
use ur head nack wall. See how body dey bite you!
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by floragregs(f): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:

you are very naive and ignorant. Honestly.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by hundredhunndred: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
The yorubas are always looking for ways to justify their false claim of Igbo disunity.

Disgusting hypocrite. You were all splashing smelly spit on the Lagos thread blaming my state governor for not buying from Innoson but you are here finding excuse for your open foolishness, blaming Yoruba again. Only God knows why most of you are born hypocrite. What a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by hundredhunndred: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
LoneRanger2:
Ben Brus will not see this one to twit about o!
If it were Lagos state now,he will start advising #buy naija to grow naira.
HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!

The old shameless Albino called Ben Bruce is one tribalist and disgusting hypocrite. His state is owing 6month salary but he kept mute, the old only deceive his blind and gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by aresa: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:

lmao... Innoson comes up when Lagos and other states outside their villages don't buy their worthless rubbish, but not when it comes to their own villages buying foreign cars..

Lies, deception, crookedness and hypocrisy is part of their DNA.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by phyzdot: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
The last I checked innoson doesn't produce salon cars for taxis, he's specialized in SUVs and coasterlike buses. Some people will just find a way to be stvpid.

How many innoson salon cars have you seen?
he is into manufacturing rite? He can as well produce a salon cars for taxis when the demand arise. What's bad is bad. #Shikena

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Sammyblaq(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
He fuckth up by not buying innoson... but one person is not a region. Get that into ur head.
We know who the hypocrites are... so shut the fvck up duck.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Abagworo(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
you see them!

They couldn't patronise innoson who is their own son, yet they were berating Lagos for not buying buses from innoson for its public transportation scheme.

They are loudly telling us how poor the products are. Maybe am wrong.

Imo State has acquired a lot of IVM and it will be unveiled soon. Most of these people are not patriotic.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by ernecy(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:

Stop wasting your energy, you have made your point, and it's very clear to sane minds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) / Can Someone Help Me Explain The 25% Issue Vs Popular Vote? / Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.