Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,495 members, 7,770,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme (32942 Views)

Abia Launches Online Portal For Payment Of Taxes And Levies / Okorocha Commissions 500 Urban Taxi Cabs(photos) / Abia Launches New Emergency Ambulances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Ikwokrikwo: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2016
tobex23:
can you imagine..... Is it that innoson no longer produces or what, first it was Rivers, now Abia, yet one yellow idiot called Bruce won't see all dis... Ben Bruce and all the people from that tribe that complained when Ambode did this, I say Kaadafunyin eyin omo ale, alainiran oshi

Who this wan come EPP?
They should continue! All this your story no make sense

Innoson said it himself that he cannot meet the demand for his cars presently.

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by forgiveness: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Na wa ooo! The Rd leading to Ariaria international market is in a very terrible condition. In fact, there is a big lagoon on that way. Ishimiri!

Aba is the second best city in the East behind only Enugu but bad roads have destroyed the city and has made it to be inferior to Abakalika.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Ikwokrikwo: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Scholes007:
guy calm down, had I been anywhere close to the state transport co-operation i would have given you at least 1 picture. Do you think as you don't buy their product others don't buy too?
Or that the company will close down? Innoson remains the pride of south eastern states. When imo state floated their own security vehicle which included mostly ivm where were you? Enugu still operates large fleet of ivm and more and more of it is been included into the state transport, don't you wanna talk about that? Some fleet of peace mass, onitsha south, itc, ebotrans... Are ivm do also not recognise that. South eastern Politicians now donate ivm to their people guess it is not patronage, right? And my humble self is planning to buy ivm which I will float proudly and i believe more people who are as proud or even more proud will buy and float theirs proudly too.
Buy ivm and enjoy the pride of been a Nigerian.
The yorubas are always looking for ways to justify their false claim of Igbo disunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by forgiveness: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I'm trying to remind him that umuahia has one of the best roads in Nigeria and it's in abia state.

Ok na!
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Caseless: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
it doesn't really take much to redeem yourself from this ignorance, its just like telling Toyota to produce trailers and lorries.

You can also tell mack to produce SUVs.

You see how silly you sound now?

Innoson doesn't produce salon cars, he's specialized in pick-ups, coaster buses and SUVs, a little research would have saved you this embarrasement this morning.
you need help.

Pictures below:

First 2: Toyota truck
Second: Mercedes trailer

If these companies can make everything to attract market, what is your "aba-made" innoson waiting for?

He specializes in SUV as if more people drive SUV. He doesn't know what he's doing and you're even worst for coming up with that argument.. No wonder he's not selling...

13 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by betterABIAstate: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Caseless:
you need help.

Pictures below:

If these companies can make everything to attract market, what is your "aba-made" innoson waiting for?

He specializes in SUV as if more people drive SUV. He doesn't know what he's doing and you're even worst for coming up with that argument.. No wonder he's not selling...
now show me mack SuVs, common sense should tell you that companies specialize.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Caseless: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
now show me mack SuVs, common sense should tell you that companies specialize.
from Toyota, you have moved to mack.

Here's mack's...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by betterABIAstate: 7:29am On Jun 11, 2016
Caseless:
from Toyota, you have moved to mack.

Here's mack's...
mack doesnt have SUVs, this isnt even an SUV, oya show us Honda, Infiti and Opel trailers.

Keep fooling yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by betterABIAstate: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Caseless:
you need help.

Pictures below:

toyota doesn't have trailers, the last two pictures are Mercedes trailers.

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by betterABIAstate: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Ceaseless, show us Toyota trailers, I will help you to be stvpid this morning, since you can't carryout simple research before typing crap online.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Scholes007(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
The yorubas are always looking for ways to justify their false claim of Igbo disunity.
Unity and peace has been the watch word of Igbo. History has shown that the igbos have a very nice culture that promote respect,peace,unity and harmony. Igbo remain among the few tribes that do not fight supremacy wars or do they try to colonize or lord over anyone. The disunity they always talk about is because Igbo don't dance to their tune/definition of peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Ceaseless, show us Toyota trailers, I will help you to be stvpid this morning, since you can't carryout simple research before typing crap online.
stop ranting like an ignorant castrated cow..

You people will always look for a way to defend stuppidity.

Murray Bruce Lee called for ambode's head for not buying made in Nigeria car.. Your fellow Jews didn't remind mr lee how innoson doesn't specializ in making saloon cars.. Now its the turn of you governor in south east that supposed to set an example for other regions, you are talking trash..

These are the cars bought buy northerners for FRSC..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by betterABIAstate: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2016
MetaHuman:

Murray Bruce Lee calls for ambode's head for not buying made in Nigeria car.. Your fellow Jews didn't remind ambode how he innoson didn't specialized in making salon cars.. Now its the turn of you governor in south east that suppose to set an example for other regions, you are talking trash..

I guess that's not saloon car but a space jet
where's is the IVM logo on the salon cars? I can only see it on the pickup. A zoomed picture shows the salon cars are peogout brands.

Yoruba can lie

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by betterABIAstate: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2016
MetaHuman:

Murray Bruce Lee calls for ambode's head for not buying made in Nigeria car.. Your fellow Jews didn't remind ambode how he innoson didn't specialized in making salon cars.. Now its the turn of you governor in south east that suppose to set an example for other regions, you are talking trash..

a zoomed picture of the trailer is showing Mercedes.

Innoson doesn't produce trailers and salon cars.

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
a zoomed picture of the trailer is showing Mercedes.

Innoson doesn't produce trailers and salon cars.
lemme guess

These are not salon enough for your governor but saloon enough for ambode?

10 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by dustmalik: 8:19am On Jun 11, 2016
MetaHuman:
lemme guess

These are not salon enough for your governor but salon enough for abode?
Learn not to argue with stvpid people.

14 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by betterABIAstate: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2016
MetaHuman:
lemme guess

These are not salon enough for your governor but salon enough for abode?
does your own state governor buy cars worth over two million naira each for town service?
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
does your own state governor buy cars worth over two million naira each for town service?
go to bed kid..trolling doesn't suit you.

9 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by betterABIAstate: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2016
MetaHuman:
go to bed kid..trolling doesn't suit you.

you are the fool here, after lying that a northern governor purchased an IVM salon car and also not thinking that this cars below cannot serve as town service when you have cheaper tokunbo options. Brains are meant to be used.

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Caseless: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
mack doesnt have SUVs, this isnt even an SUV, oya show us Honda, Infiti and Opel trailers.

Keep fooling yourself grin
you need help! you don move to other brands grin grin grin

U are very funny .

BTW , ochendo mobile or those yellow taxis provided by ochendo are better.

4 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Caseless: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2016
MetaHuman:
lemme guess

These are not salon enough for your governor but saloon enough for ambode?
betterabiastate is a liar. grin

7 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by betterABIAstate: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2016
Caseless:
you need help! you don move to other brands grin grin grin

U are very funny .

BTW , ochendo mobile or those yellow taxis provided by ochendo are better.
abeg swerve with your made in osun Toyota trailers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Caseless: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
toyota doesn't have trailers, the last two pictures are Mercedes trailers.
if you are blind, are you also amnesiac ?

You said lorry/truck/trailer in your post. That canter from Toyota , isn't that a truck?

5 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by betterABIAstate: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Caseless:
betterabiastate is a liar. grin
i wasnt the person that said mack has SUVs, toyota has heavy duty trailers.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Caseless: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Where's my angelahnie?
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by betterABIAstate: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2016
Caseless:
if you are blind, are you also amnesiac ?

You said lorry/truck/trailer in your post. That canter from Toyota , isn't that a truck?
But why did you post Mercedes trailers to be Toyota? It's either you are a liar or you can't differentiate Mercedes logo from that of toyota.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2016
I pitty for this keke napeps wen they get to PH rd Aba. Ikpeazu shud hv taking care of roads 1st befor petronizing hyndai, cuz u hv to sit b4 ballancin as my ppl say...... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by AxeurdaddyIX: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2016
Nice move, I'm just shocked they aren't Innoson Motors, Isn't the governor supposed to lay a good example and patronize a fellow South Easterner??

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Orikinla(m): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2016
quid:
Correct. grin grin grin
Enough of dull@rdistic news

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by jordinsparkles(f): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2016
Karm16:

Lol dont mind those confused people who are kwensing with Yoruba phobia. grin

I just came to see how they'll blame Yorubas forHyundai cars. grin grin grin grin
haterz everywhere!!!! What did he do now. cry
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=46472613][/quote]
Did you miss me?

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by MadCow1: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
The mumu governor is proudly flaunting Hyundai cars as taxis but they expect other parts of the country to buy their glorified metal scraps they call innoson autos. Hypocrites undecided

Cold....

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia / Nigeria Delegation At UN Gen Assembly In New York (Photos) / Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.