Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,621 members, 7,770,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme (32952 Views)

Abia Launches Online Portal For Payment Of Taxes And Levies / Okorocha Commissions 500 Urban Taxi Cabs(photos) / Abia Launches New Emergency Ambulances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Caseless: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Whizpeter:

Who told you innoson don't produce sedans?
What about their innoson fox?

Oya check this link and flee from your ignorance!
http://www.ndibe.org/2015/04/a-review-of-innoson-ivm-fox-and-umu.html?m=1

Cc Caseless
thank you jare. Betterabiastate come and redeem ur image.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Caseless: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
adimsmt:

All this argument and name calling has to stop, my people please do anyone here know the numbers of cars innoson produce monthly. Innoson don't have the capacity yet to upset the demand
I don't know why they blame others for his low capacity to meet up with demand.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by aresa: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
it doesn't really take much to redeem yourself from this ignorance, its just like telling Toyota to produce trailers and lorries.

You can also tell mack to produce SUVs.

You see how silly you sound now?

Innoson doesn't produce salon cars, he's specialized in pick-ups, coaster buses and SUVs, a little research would have saved you this embarrasement this morning.

http://innosonivm.com/en/ProductView.Asp?ID=76

Innoson actually make Taxi cars.... grin

You villagers dey too lie sha.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Henrydone: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
The taxi will turn keke napeb if it reach aba

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by MXrep: 1:43am On Jun 12, 2016
Chai. Yorubas sef
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by adimsmt: 3:55am On Jun 12, 2016
Caseless:
I don't know why they blame others for his low capacity to meet up with demand.

Please stop now they where not blaming anyone .but the reality are no one company can meet the demand of cars in the country.
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by bunmiano: 4:36am On Jun 12, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I'm trying to remind him that umuahia has one of the best roads in Nigeria and it's in abia state.

Total liE
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 12, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

U get problem no be small
Wetin I do na cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Whizpeter(m): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Caseless:
thank you jare. Betterabiastate come and redeem ur image.

Lol.... You're welcome...

Here comes the shocker... I'm an Igbo dude... I expected the entire Igbo land to be filled up with innoson but I was shocked when I saw these Hyundai products...

Why go to Korea to get what you can get from your doorstep if they are of the same quality

2 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by londoner: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2016
All this back and forth, for what? Innoson should have been used, simple. I hope some here did not complain when non Igbo governors don't use Innoson. That would be hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2016
betterABIAstate:
stop trying hard to be ignorant, innoson specializes in SUVs, the last I checked, SUVs can't be used for town services.

Your ignorance is legendary
And who told you SUVs cannot be used as cabs? For your info, anytime I call for a cab I always request a van or SuV so much so that the company already knows to send one once they see my phone number.

1 Like

Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2016
Scholes007:
guy calm down, had I been anywhere close to the state transport co-operation [/b]
You mean Corporation?
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Perfectdanny:

The leaders of Nigeria are the number one enemies of Nigeria
Nope. It's the followers. Look at the crazies defending this useless taxi "project".
Re: Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Nope. It's the followers. Look at the crazies defending this useless taxi "project".

Any where the 'head' turns even the leg that's far also turns and obeys. So bro it's the leaders. Have you forgotten ''like Man like Boy.''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Punches Man Trying To Remove APC Flag From Ortom's Jeep (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' / 433,000 Nigerians, Businesses To Get N50,000, N30,000 Each – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.