Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper (36847 Views)

Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect / Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" / He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by momentumzee: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by MrMcJay(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Zoharariel:
Reporting for duty - Name Checkers Association of Nigeria - Moskow Branch. grin

Scanning suspect names .........

1.) Paul Ibara - a native of Akwa ibom,

2.) Ifeanyi Obi - a native of Abia state and ........

3.) Battery low, I repeat battery is too low to scan 3rd suspect's name, therefore scanning is terminated. grin cheesy grin

Observation: - Suspect 2 is a jew from the land of the rising moon blaming his woes on Fashola, as if he was the only person affected in the market demolition. grin cheesy grin

Copying NCAN Abuja, Togo, Ketu, Ikorodu, Suru-Lere, Syria, Iraq, Accra, Libya, Malaysia & Afghanistan branches.

Over & Out! grin

Control, confirm you copy me!

This is the Charlie Echo Oscar of the NCAN (Otueke Branch). Area calm and quiet.

Control, The third name is too faint for us to get the signal here. Kindly forward it to the Foxtrot December of NCAN (Ojuelegba Branch) for necessary disciplinary actions.

Over and out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by billyG(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
kinsley okonta publicity sec of NCAN oshodi branch has just discovered that d name tunde is a typographical error .....his real name is Tochukwu.error is regretable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by Arisheloaded(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

3.) Battery low, I repeat battery is too low to scan 3rd suspect's name, therefore scanning is terminated. grin cheesy grin

Observation: - Suspect 2 is a jew from the land of the rising moon blaming his woes on Fashola, as if he was the only person affected in the market demolition. grin cheesy grin

Copying NCAN Abuja, Togo, Ketu, Ikorodu, Suru-Lere, Syria, Iraq, Accra, Libya, Malaysia & Afghanistan branches.

Over & Out! grin

Who is the head in Ketu? That's my hood. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by seankay(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Name checking clowns
Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by BizLifeE: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
You got no excuse. If you said you commit a crime as a result of getting drunk, the crime was already in your as an intent. Getting drunk just helped it. Awon convicts won wa l'Alagbon.
Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by billyG(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
I dnt know y some pple reason like a goat,is it fashola that destroy their shops or lagos state government?
Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by kenoz(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2016

You say wetin
Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by ilenaira: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Toks2008:

In all honesty, Fashola indirectly forced some people into crazy shits.

He even forced me to lose decorum when my car was towed away by lastma.

I had to go to lastma head office to slug it out but they kept saying its not their fault buy Fash's.

I ended up paying 55k but I cursed the shit out of him as I was paying crazy fees from bank to bank.

Even you. Forced you ke? who's in control of you? and I guess your car was legitimately parked and you were not breaking the law any any way. LASTMA just picked on your innocent law-abiding self abi?. Nigerians sha..... we can blame everything and anyone else but the guilty undecided .
Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by Toks2008(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2016
ilenaira:

Even you. Forced you ke? who's in control of you? and I guess your car was legitimately parked and you were not breaking the law any any way. LASTMA just picked on your innocent law-abiding self abi?. Nigerians sha..... we can blame everything and anyone else but the guilty undecided .

You for simply ask and I for explain.

If I was wrong I won't go all the way to their head office to fight it.

Abeg park well
Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Zoharariel:

Over & Out! grin

You are one hell of a funny guy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by grateful4life: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
kumulus:

Really, including kidnapping

I'm not talking about kidnapping. I'm talking about earning money through legitimate means. He went into kidnapping bcuz Fashola stopped his means of livelihood. So there are a million other ways he could have earned legitimate money to take care of his needs instead of the short - cut of kidnapping.
Re: ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper by Toks2008(m): 3:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Awww,sorry smiley it is well.

lol thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Father's Bed In Sango-Ota (Photos) / Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists / Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.