Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Girls Get In Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Get In Here. (892 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Get In Here. by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 11, 2016
Really, I wish to know what's up with girls and "do you think I will be doing this(s*x) with any guy I see on the street"
This Is probably someone you told you weren't interested in dating(its totally with benefit) all of a sudden going all emotional. Really don't know what to do.
Another case is this friend of mine nice ass,small boobs spends on me and more of runz (someone must boys are diein to get to) Things were going smoothly (without the benefit things) till she asked me out and I turned her down. Really got her mad when she wanted me to bleep her and I disagreed (though still considerin).
Ps: am not that hot but am black cute bold and quick tall +blessed with a huge d**k and quite ladies man though little stingy.
Re: Girls Get In Here. by LEERICIST(m): 2:00am On Jun 11, 2016
Your siggy says it all. Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: Girls Get In Here. by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 11, 2016
LEERICIST:
Your siggy says it all. Nice one OP
thanks baba
Re: Girls Get In Here. by David25(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2016
All I see is bla bla bla *boobs* bla bla bla *fùck * etc. your point exactly?
Re: Girls Get In Here. by ShayGirl(f): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2016
Really don't understand a thing!!! Mtschewwwundecided
Re: Girls Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2016
David25:
All I see is bla bla bla *boobs* bla bla bla *fùck *
etc. your point exactly?
cause all you wanted to see was "boob" meanwhile my question is why do girls normally say this"do you think I will be doing this(s*x) with any
guy I see on the street"
Re: Girls Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2016
ShayGirl:
Really don't understand a thing!!! Mtschewwwundecided
why do girls always say this "do you think I will be doing this(s*x) with any
guy I see on the street" meanwhile both of you made it clear it was just friends with benefits?
Re: Girls Get In Here. by ShayGirl(f): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
egedem:
why do girls always say this "do you think I will be doing this(s*x) with any
guy I see on the street" meanwhile both of you made it clear it was just friends with benefits?

Bottom line??...undecidedundecided
Re: Girls Get In Here. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
ShayGirl:

Bottom line??...undecidedundecided
??
Re: Girls Get In Here. by philismary(f): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2016
Hahahahaha. Why must boys and girls,man and woman,ladies and gentlemen,engage in friends with benefits ?
Re: Girls Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
philismary:
Hahahahaha. Why must boys and girls,man and woman,ladies and gentlemen,engage in friends with benefits ?
its just a thing for those who doesn't want to go emotional

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? / If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.