Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day (41255 Views)

Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, why're you always doing this? Not everything must be "Us" vs. "Them". People should be allowed to express themselves freely when certain things aren't just right.

This king started well, but like a typical nyggah, he decided to overdo everything. From making a who.re a housewife, to the endless unnecessary visits to all kinds of people thus reducing the prestige of the stool of his forebears in the process. Heck, I saw a picture of him visiting Obafemi Martins last week. What type of king is that, especially a prominent Yoruba king? Have you ever seen the Queen visit David Beckham?

Now this noisy and inconsequential adventure to New York city with lousy claims about New York declaring Yoruba day and Obama honouring him. If New York cared about his visit, they would've given him the same treatment the British Royal family get every time they visit Virginia. Also, we all know how Obama welcomes Gulf royals whenever they visit America. And I know darn well he's not out there to promote Yoruba culture - he just went there as one of his unnecessary owanbe wandering. If he actually cared about promoting Yoruba culture - he would've visited Oyotunji and graced the Odunde festival in Philly. No he didn't do none of that - he went to the UN headquarters as a tourist. The man just stays disgracing Yorubas everywhere cos he can't sit his arse down on his throne.

If he's interested in politics and celebrity status - he should vacate the throne for someone who can be a proper king. This is just too much right now.

I don't support nonsense...same way I don't support the politics of servitude to Booharry and Fulani some of these clowns on here thrive in.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3827493_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/facepalm-picard/damn-why-you-so-damn-dumb-.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

You're an idiot for calling me dumb, you swine with village mentality.

Open ya fvcking brain for once and see stupidity when it strikes you in ya face.

You don't have to be a herd for everything. Use ya brain sometimes. That's the same way you worship Tinubu and Obaanjo, who're the two worst Yoruba leaders ever.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Open ya fvcking brain for once and see stupidity when it strikes you in ya face.

You don't have to be a herd for everything. Use ya brain sometimes. That's the same way you worship Tinubu and Obaanjo, who're the two worst Yoruba leaders ever.

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/facepalm-picard/damn-why-you-so-damn-dumb-.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3827493_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

3 Likes

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:

-

Porch monkey and dirty swine with amala for brain matter, create a thread for that when he graces the festival - not some useless noise they sensationalised. And tell that nyggah to sit his arse on his throne and be the proper custodian of the gods and culture, rather than wandering around like a bleating goat.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Porch monkey and dirty swine with amala for brain matter, create a thread for that when he graces the festival - not some useless noise they sensationalised. And tell that nyggah to sit his arse on his throne and be the proper custodian of the gods and culture, rather than wandering around like a bleating goat.

3 Likes

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by Bigchee72: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

It's obvious you're a fool. Even your own "what he should be doing" criteria is coming back to bite you. He will be at Oyotunji village in that backwards part of South Carolina you're asking for.

So what else?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by Bigchee72: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Keep using white monarchy as the black standard.

You're mentally enslaved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigchee72:

It's obvious you're a fool. Even your own "what he should be doing" criteria is coming back to bite you. He will be at Oyotunji village in that backwards part of South Carolina you're asking for.

So what else?
RIGHTTTT ? LOLZ Shymexx you ma nigga but sometimes you just need to keep quiet. dayummmm grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigchee72:

You're mentally enslaved
right ? lolz. that nigga wish he was white buahahaha. shymexx you a sell out negro cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigchee72:

So what else?

Stark illiterate, after that, he should sit his arse down with the who.re he turned into a housewife and stop using the throne to wander around in his quest to be a celebrity. Effing porch monkey.

Monkey, post pictures of both Odunde festival and Oyotunji when he visits both. I'll laud that. But stop making useless noise about nonsense he did as a tourist.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
RIGHTTTT ? LOLZ Shymexx you ma nigga but sometimes you just need to keep quiet. dayummmm grin grin grin

STFU, you don't even care about Yoruba history and tradition. All you care about is ya stupid arse constellations and quoting some medieval bible everywhere. Let those who care about it and who have enough knowledge about it talk. Learn to shut the fvck up when folks are discussing culture/traditions/history.

You're the same clown who believes Yoruba religion is paganism - yet you had chip in as well. Shut the fvck up and fvck off the thread.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Stark illiterate, after that, he should sit his arse down with the who.re he turned into a housewife and stop using the throne to wander around in his quest to be a celebrity. Effing porch monkey.

Monkey, post pictures of both Odunde festival and Oyotunji when he visits both. I'll laud that. But stop making useless noise about nonsense he did as a tourist.
you sound like a racist white cracker

2 Likes

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

STFU, you don't even care about Yoruba history and tradition. All you care about is ya stupid arse constellations and quoting some medieval bible everywhere. Let those who care about it and who have enough knowledge about it talk. Learn to shut the fvck up when folks are discussing culture/traditions/history.

You're the same clown who believes Yoruba religion is paganism - yet you had chip in as well. Shut the fvck up and fvck off the thread.

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigchee72:

You're mentally enslaved

You're a plonker.

This isn't about white vs black standard...it's about showing you that if they actually cared about him, they would've given him the same treatment they gave the Queen. They don't care about him...so why are you lot spamming everywhere with nonsense?

You should be talking about things he's doing with Yoruba diaspora, not trying to sensationalise some inconsequential tripe about folks who don't give two fvcks about him. I don't know why you lot love forcing yourselves on folks who don't give a fvck about you. And you want me to celebrate non-achievement and low self-esteem nonsense with you? GTFOH.

1 Like

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:

Anyway, take ya monkey arse off my posts when I'm discussing history/culture/tradition and stick to ya constellation and white Jesus. Zero IQ having muthaphucka.

I'm shocked you've not quoted some idiotic bible verses on this thread, you m0ron.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Anyway, take ya monkey arse off my posts when I'm discussing history/culture/tradition and stick to ya constellation and white Jesus. Zero IQ having muthaphucka.

I'm shocked you've not quoted some idiotic bible verses on this thread, you m0ron.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

You're a plonker.

This isn't about white vs black standard...it's about showing you that if they actually cared about him, they would've given him the same treatment they gave the Queen. They don't care about him...so why are you lot spamming everywhere with nonsense?

You should be talking about things he's doing with Yoruba diaspora, not trying to sensationalise some inconsequential tripe about folks who don't give two fvcks about him. I don't know why you lot love forcing yourselves on folks who don't give a fvck about you. And you want me to celebrate non-achievement and low self-esteem nonsense with you? GTFOH.

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
l

Monkey.

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

[img]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/80/80535c1b25cadcad4cc33b20d0a39909880671e9520767010b16073c7e649232.jpg#why%20so%20stupid%20320x418[/img]

on a sidenote you see how my boys GSW whooping ya CAVS ? come 14th of june its over. 4 - 1 defeat wink
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by Bigchee72: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

I'm done here. You talk sideways over the safety of the web when your very points came back to bite you.

Sorry child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigchee72:

I'm done here. You talk sideways over the safety of the web when your very points came back to bite you.

Sorry child
yeah shymexxx my nigga but dang that nigga mouth be writing cheques that his ass cant cash grin grin
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigchee72:

Sorry child

STFU kiddo, you think everyone has time to celebrate nonsense when it comes to what they're passionate about? You clowns are just fooling yourselves.

You stay desecrating thing ya forebears took millennials to build on the alter of idiocy and stupidity with superficial tripe and, you think I would be a party to that nonsense, yes? You must be out of ya cotton picking mind.

Just tell that clown to sit his wandering arse down, if he has nothing important to contribute to the culture and tradition.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

STFU kiddo, you think everyone has time to celebrate nonsense when it comes to what they're passionate about? You clowns are just fooling yourselves.

You stay desecrating thing ya forebears took millennials to build on the alter of idiocy and stupidity with superficial tripe and, you think I would be a party to that nonsense, yes? You must be out of ya cotton picking mind.

Just tell that clown to sit his wandering arse down, if he has nothing important to contribute to the culture and tradition.
nigga why yo mouth be writing cheques that yo ass cant cash ? angry
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:

Cotton picking slave, how's white Jesus and constellation today? Surprised you didn't spam the thread with idiotic bible verses and prophecies about Armageddon lol...it must be a slow day in the universe and white Jesus probably hasn't woken up from sleep today. grin

Everyone is talking about culture/tradition but rather than shut the fvck up and stick to ya nonsense, you had to open ya putrid mouth as well. Who asked to talk? Do you even care about Yoruba history/tradition? Just learn to shut the fvck up and go pick cotton.

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Cotton picking slave, how's white Jesus and constellation today? Surprised you didn't spam the thread with idiotic bible verses and prophecies about Armageddon lol...it must be a slow day in the universe and white Jesus probably hasn't woken up from sleep today. grin

Everyone is talking about culture/tradition but rather than shut the fvck up and stick to ya nonsense, you had to open ya putrid mouth as well. Who asked to talk? Do you even care about Yoruba history/tradition? Just learn to shut the fvck up and go pick cotton.

[img]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/80/80535c1b25cadcad4cc33b20d0a39909880671e9520767010b16073c7e649232.jpg#why%20so%20stupid%20320x418[/img]
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
nigga why yo mouth be writing cheques that yo ass cant cash ? angry

Monkey, don't you have cotton to pick on the plantation? grin

Go worry about constellations and shut the fvck up.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Monkey, don't you have cotton to pick on the plantation? grin

Go worry about constellations and shut the fvck up.

brah, on a side note how bout them golden state warrior boys ? yo CAVS is choking brah. they need a lifejacket grin
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by Bigchee72: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahah. I don't think for everyone nor do I claim to be their spokesman. Bottomline, he's doing what you asked and you will move the goalpost to the next reason to be mad. You remind of a Kobe comic strip I wrote about a black sports writer trials and tribulations in a white newsroom.

"You just don't like him!"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:

brah, on a side note how bout them golden state warrior boys ? yo CAVS is choking brah. they need a lifejacket grin

Nyggah, I don't care about no basketball right now. I'm talking about Yoruba history/culture/tradition - something you traded for constellations and white Jesus, with a medieval book written by savages as a trophy.

So, why do care today when you've never showed interest in it? I guess it's cos you saw "Obama" and "Yoruba day" and like the typical monkey who only cares about superficial things and not the important things - you decided to jump on the bandwagon today, no?

What would constellation and white Jesus say about the fact that you've forsaken them? grin
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigchee72:

Bwahahahahah. I don't think for everyone nor do I claim to be their spokesman. Bottomline, he's doing what you asked and you will move the goalpost to the next reason to be mad. You remind of a Kobe comic strip I wrote about a black sports writer trials and tribulations in a white newsroom.

"You just don't like him!"

I'm not moving goal post - the guy is just a terrible king that stays desecrating that prestigious throne. This guy even wore his crown and regalia to go jam in a footballer's house. Married a who.re. And he's just wandering around with his who.re like a pi.mp.

Tell him to sit his arse down.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Nyggah, I don't care about no basketball right now. I'm talking about Yoruba history/culture/tradition - something you traded for constellations and white Jesus, with a medieval book written by savages as a trophy.

So, why do care today when you've never showed interest in it? I guess it's cos you saw "Obama" and "Yoruba day" and like the typical monkey who only cares about superficial things and not the important things - you decided to jump on the bandwagon today, no?

What would constellation and white Jesus say about the you've forsaken them? grin
of course you dont cuz ya team is losing.

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

I'm not moving goal post - the guy is just a terrible king that stays desecrating that prestigious throne. This guy even wore his crown and regalia to go jam in a footballer's house. Married a who.re. And he's just wandering around with his who.re like a pi.mp.

Tell him to sit his arse down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend / Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) / Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.