Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day (41278 Views)

Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
of course you dont cuz ya team is losing.

Don't change the topic.

What would constellation and white Jesus say about the fact that you've forsaken them?

Oh, you're so Yoruba today but every time I tell you about Yoruba history, you always run away. Why do you care today, Prophet Zeus? grin

Since you care today, who was the 6th Ooni of Ife?

If you can't answer that simple question, you need to fvck off the thread.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Don't change the topic.

What would constellation and white Jesus say about the fact that you've forsaken them?

Oh, you're so Yoruba today but every time I tell you about Yoruba history, you always run away. Why do you care today, Prophet Zeus? grin

Since you care today, who was the 6th Ooni of Ife?

If you can't answer that simple question, you need to fvck off the thread.
all you gotta know is anytime you talk out the side of your mouth about my oduduwa people I am coming down on you like a tonne of bricks to slap the taste out of your mouth. dont be talking about oduduwa like you got no sense. put some respect on oduduwas name. thats all I ask. that aint asking for too much angry cheesy
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
all you gotta know is anytime you talk out the side of your mouth about my oduduwa people I am coming down on you like a tonne of bricks to slap the taste out of your mouth. dont be talking about oduduwa like you got no sense. put some respect on oduduwas name. thats all I ask angry cheesy

You're an idiot and a circus clown.

You mean ya Oduduwa people you don't care about apart from when it's time to wave dycks and get involved in tiffs? Even all the tribal wars that have been happening here since I joined in 2012, how many have you even got involved in? We know the field marshals who've been riding for Yorubas since day one. The ones who fought most of the e-fights on this forum. And the real ones who studied the history/culture/tradition and use it as the nucleus of their consciousness.

You Yoruba punks of convenience always make me laugh - go sit ya arse somewhere and focus on ya constellations. Where were you circa 2013-2015 at the peak of tribal wars on this forum? Spamming bible verses everywhere and talking about constellation. Now that you make one or two posts with other junior e-soldiers, you think you're a warrior, no? Hysterical. grin

Anyway, you didn't answer my question:

Who was the 6th Ooni of Ife?
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

You're an idiot and a circus clown.

You mean ya Oduduwa people you don't care about apart from when it's time to wave dycks and get involved in tiffs? Even all the tribal wars that have been happening here since I joined in 2012, how many have you even got involved in? We know the field marshals who've been riding for Yorubas since day one. The ones who fought most of the e-fights on this forum. And the real ones who studied the history/culture/tradition and use it as the nucleus of their consciousness.

You Yoruba punks of convenience always make me laugh - go sit ya arse somewhere and focus on ya constellations. Where were you circa 2013-2015 at the peak of tribal wars on this forum? Spamming bible verses everywhere and talking about constellation. Now that you make one or two posts with other junior e-soldiers, you think you're a warrior, no? Hysterical. grin

Anyway, you didn't answer my question:

Who was the 6th Ooni of Ife?
hey I done stated my piece. you come out the side of your neck about oduduwa people and am gonna break my foot so far up your ass - you will be shitting timberlands for 2 weeks. a word is enough for the wise angry
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by ChinonsoDike2: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Many Nigerians in North America are hypocritical arrogant people whom consider their culture superior to the western world...It's not because if it were, That sub Saharan territory wouldn't be a third world country...I couldn't give a farts fvck about some man wearing gay looking clothes but I am sure my dad would buy a first class ticket to go frolick his ass...SAD

Lipstick alley is that way ------>

While I find it ridiculous and laughable that some arrogant Africans consider their culture to be superior, I also realize that the Blacks here in the US commit 50% of the crime, while making up 12% of the population.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
hey I done stated my piece. you come out the side of your neck about oduduwa people and am gonna break my foot so far up your ass - you will be shitting timberlands for 2 weeks. a word is enough for the wise angry

Lol, circus clown. grin

I'm more Yoruba than you and I'll biitch slap you with the Odede obelisk, if I want to...that's how supremely Yoruba I'm compared to ya constellation worshipping arse. grin

When I was fighting tribal e-wars on here...you wouldn't even be able to stand the heat back then. I just retired cos it's just unnecessary negative energy since both Yorubas and the groups they're fighting are both stuck in a bottomless pit where there's no progress. You don't even know nothing about what being Yoruba is apart from the fact that you were born in Nigeria by Yoruba parents and you've Yoruba names. So shut ya gob whenever I speak.

Come for me? I'll fvck you over like I used to do multitudes of Igbo e-warriors back in the day lol.

WHo was the 6th Ooni of Ife?
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, circus clown. grin

I'm more Yoruba than you and I'll biitch slap you with the Odede obelisk, if I want to...that's how supremely Yoruba I'm compared to ya constellation worshipping arse. grin

When I was fighting tribal e-wars on here...you wouldn't even be able to stand the heat back then. I just retired cos it's just unnecessary negative energy since both Yorubas and the groups they're fighting are both stuck in a bottomless pit where there's no progress. You don't even know nothing about what being Yoruba is apart from the fact that you were born in Nigeria by Yoruba parents and you've Yoruba names. So shut ya gob whenever I speak.

Come for me? I'll fvck you over like I used to do multitudes of Igbo e-warriors back in the day lol.

WHo was the 6th Ooni of Ife?
i done warned you now shymeexxx, cuz when I start manhandling you now I dont want people to say I am a bully so I will bookmark this post so I can show them, so they dont think I just get some sick pleasure out of bullying you. Keep oduduwa out yo mouth and errthang will be fine sad
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by tonytony208(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
canalily:
Wetin concern Obama with Ooni and Ife peopleundecided

You can never understand. No point explaining to you

1 Like

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
i done warned you now shymeexxx, cuz when I start manhandling you now I dont want people to say I am a bully so I will bookmark this post so I can show them, so they dont think I just get some sick pleasure out of bullying you. Keep oduduwa out yo mouth and errthang will be fine sad

Lol, you're a clown. grin

That means you want me to end ya e-career. grin grin

I post whatever the fvck I want to post...try me and even constellation won't be able to save ya arse. You and ya village irk are a disgrace to Yoruba people. You're part of the same gang of monkeys who destroyed a lot of valuable aspects of Yoruba culture. Fvcking monkeys.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sukkot

You were not shooting in 2013, 2014, and 2015 when the real warriors were fighting real wars. grin

What made you, a junior soldier, brave/brazen enough to confront a field marshal?

My stars and stripes are out there and well known on the forum. grin grin
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
It's not pragmatic to expect Ooni to be given the same treatment as the Queen of England. Much same way a Buhari would not be given the same treatment as Cameron. Also, you are addressed as you dressed; and with the type of socio-economic conditions prevalent in Nigeria at the moment, I don't see how an Ooni or any other traditional ruler from Nigeria would command the sort of respect that some deemed to be standard. After all, Yoruba is not an independent nation; it's just one of several components of Nigeria.

Having said that, I implore our people to get past Owanbes when arranging this sort of visit for a prominent king like Ooni. I don't see the wisdom in Ooni having a reception at Whitehouse when he had not be specifically invited by Obama.It doesn't make sense. Why not secure a slot for him to give a lecture on Yoruba Culture in Diaspora in a top rated university like Harvard and then from there visit other places. That to me will reify his place as a sort of authority on Yoruba tradition than anything else.

Also, he needs to also stay in his palace and get a proper briefing on behavior befitting a king of his STATUS, at least within Nigeria. It is an eyesore for a king of his status to be visiting individuals the way he did. If he is interested in having conversation with Obafemi Martins, the proper thing to do is invite him to his palace. If he is not careful, demeaning stories of his activities, gossips about him, would soon populate tabloids.

2 Likes

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, you're a clown. grin

That means you want me to end ya e-career. grin grin

I post whatever the fvck I want to post...try me and even constellation won't be able to save ya arse. You and ya village irk are a disgrace to Yoruba people. You're part of the same gang of monkeys who destroyed a lot of valuable aspects of Yoruba culture. Fvcking monkeys.

aiittttt then. its on record. I have spoken. lets move on. dude sup with everybody dying lately though ? some nigerian coach just died again last night. 2 coaches in less than a week. kimbo slice and mohammed ali and prince etc etc. dayummm shocked
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:
Sukkot

You were not shooting in 2013, 2014, and 2015 when the real warriors were fighting real wars. grin

What made you, a junior soldier, brave/brazen enough to confront a field marshal?

My stars and stripes are out there and well known on the forum. grin grin
brah all you are is a treasonous friendly firing nigga who kill your own men on the battle field. enemies love niggas like you. its like black on black crime in america and how the KKK love that sh-it grin
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
brah all you are is a treasonous friendly firing nigga who kill your own men on the battle field.enemies love niggas like you. its like black on black crime in america and how the KKK love that sh-it grin

It isn't friendly-fire - I just don't subscribe to self-destructive herd mentality. You adore Tinubu and Obasanjo like the rest of the clowns who populate the forum. However, I don't cos I've taken time out to study them and they're both more of a curse than a blessing to Yorubas. Why can't you respect my opinion? I don't have to agree with you lot.

We started a mega thread about Yoruba commonwealth on here last year and within a month, we took the thread to 300 pages - with all kinds of topics and subject-matter discussing everything Yoruba. However, the day we decided to discuss APC politicians and how they're systematically destroying Yorubaland...that was the day some clowns connived to destroy that thread.

You lot are crazy if you think everyone has to agree with you on everything. Yoruba consciousness is about pluralism and you lousy Nigerian Yorubas who've lost touch with what it actually means to be Yoruba need to start respecting dissenting opinions.

Everything I posted on this thread is legit to discerning minds - only useful idiots who think everything is about waving dycks and would sell themselves on a platter to taunt other people would disagree. Not everything is an achievement. If the thread were to be about Ooni visiting Oyotunji and gracing the Odunde festival - I would've lauded it.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by Edum13656: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Cyberfire:
Na we ooo.. My yeeboo brothers won't like this. .

I also heard that Yoruba and Us has established diplomatic ties and will soon exchange Ambassadors... pls will u kindly share ur good news with ur Hausa/fulani brothers and accomplices and allow us think about our Glorious Biafra of the rising sun. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

It isn't friendly-fire - I just don't subscribe to self-destructive herd mentality. You adore Tinubu and Obasanjo like the rest of the clowns who populate the forum. However, I don't cos I've taken time out to study them and they're both more of a curse than a blessing to Yorubas. Why can't you respect my opinion? I don't have to agree with you lot.

We started a mega thread about Yoruba commonwealth on here last year and within a month, we took the thread to 300 pages - with all kinds of topics and subject-matter discussing everything Yoruba. However, the day we decided to discuss APC politicians and how they're systematically destroying Yorubaland...that was the day some clowns connived to destroy that thread.

You lot are crazy if you think everyone has to agree with you on everything. Yoruba consciousness is about pluralism and you lousy Nigerian Yorubas who've lost touch with what it actually means to be Yoruba need to start respecting dissenting opinions.

Everything I posted on this thread is legit to discerning minds - only useful idiots who think everything is about waving dycks and would sell themselves on a platter to taunt other people would disagree. Not everything is an achievement. If the thread were to be about Ooni visiting Oyotunji and gracing the Odunde festival - I would've lauded it.
arent you the same nigga who talks about smoking weed and shagging all kinds of olosho women ? get off your soap box already. you are not a moral example and you should definitely never have any opinion on any issues. its like a murderer telling you its bad to steal. lol hilarious wink

if thats not self destructive herd mentality I dont know what is
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
arent you the same nigga who talks about smoking weed and shagging all kinds of olosho women ? get off your soap box already. you are not a moral example and you should definitely never have any opinion on any issues. its like a murderer telling you its bad to steal. lol hilarious wink

if thats not self destructive herd mentality I dont know what is

What has what I do in my private life got to do with my cerebral capacity, knowledge, cognitive abilities, and level of education/exposure? When are you ever going to make sense in what you belch out of ya mouth for once?

This isn't about morals...it's about how you can discern things. And I see things clearer than you and the other clowns. That type of gift comes with the territory/knowledge/exposure. So you don't expect someone in a space I'm in, to subscribe to herd mentality with clowns.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

What has what I do in my private life got to do with my cerebral capacity, knowledge, cognitive abilities, and level of education/exposure? When are you ever going to make sense in what you belch out of ya mouth for once?

This isn't about morals...it's about how you can discern things. And I see things clearer than you and the other clowns. That type of gift comes with the territory/knowledge/exposure. So you don't expect someone in a space I'm in, to subscribe to herd mentality with clowns.
nigga am saying you are not a moral compass so you need to get off your soap box. your opinion is null and void. a nigga who 24 7 talks about smoking weed and banging prostitutes and posts pictures of half nekkid girls all the time is not some nigga I need on a soapbox talking about serious issues. you get me ? if i need to hear about prostitutes and weed I will consult you but get off your soapbox when it comes to cultural issues. we dont need your opinions like dat
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
nigga am saying you are not a moral compass so you need to get off your soap box. your opinion is null and void. a nigga who 24 7 talks about smoking weed and banging prostitutes and posts pictures of half nekkid girls all the time is not some nigga I need on a soapbox talking about serious issues. you get me ?

You're an illiterate idiot and a gormless monkey! What have I ever alluded to shagging prostitutes in my entire NL life? What do you take me for? Dude, just shut ya illiterate arse up.

And what's the correlation between what I do in my private life and public servants elected to serve people? You've never been the sharpest tool in the box but you just exhibited that you've got nothing in ya head - just a vacuous case for air.

Your type are the ones they sold into slavery cos you've got no brain.
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

You're an illiterate idiot and a gormless monkey! What have I ever alluded to shagging prostitutes in my entire NL life? What do you take me for? Dude, just shut ya illiterate arse up.

And what's the correlation between what I do in my private life and public servants elected to serve people? You've never been the sharpest tool in the box but you just exhibited that you've got nothing in ya head - just a vacuous case for air.

Your type are the ones they sold into slavery cos you've got no brain.
just cuz you dont pay them dont mean they are not prostitutes now. any woman who you tell not to have your baby ever and you just need her for yanshing and she agrees is a prostitute. listen brah if I need to kknow the latest strain of weed thats in town I will call you, but stay away from being opinionated about serious issues. Thats just not you at all. try to keep it light and fluffy . wink
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
just cuz you dont pay them dont mean they are not prostitutes now. any woman who you tell not to have your baby ever and you just need her for yanshing and she agrees is a prostitute. listen brah if I need to kknow the latest strain of weed thats in town I will call you, but stay away from being opinionated about serious issues. Thats just not you at all. try to keep it light and fluffy . wink

So, in ya obtuse mind, friends with benefits = prostitution, no? Ya mentality is effed up. This is 2016 and not everyone wants to be in a relationship cos of the emotional/mental stress involved. So if you decide to satisfy ya worldly urge with someone you're in agreement with, from to time - and not just any guy - you're not a prostitute. It's normal based on today's consciousness.

I smoke weed - so what? Everyone indulges in one vice or the other. The same way you always allude to drinking alcohol. And out here, weed is a drug of choice for most black people...just as pills and cocaine are the drugs of choice for most white people. I don't even drink, except socially. However, you're a heavy drinker. What does make you, Mr. Pot looking for kettle?

You must be out of ya cotton picking mind to tell me not to express myself and cosign illiterate-talks from you and ya fellow dunderheads. What do you even know, apart from constellations and bible verses? Most of you can't even discern the simplest things, yet you want me to follow you clowns sheepishly, no? GTFOH. I bet you also believe Tinubu is greater than Awolowo like the other clowns, no? Now, I see why Fulanis stay outsmarting you knobs. You lot are a disgrace to Yoruba ancestors!

1 Like

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

So, in ya obtuse mind, friends with benefits = prostitution, no? Ya mentality is effed up. This is 2016 and not everyone wants to be in a relationship cos of the emotional/mental stress involved. So if you decide to satisfy ya worldly urge with someone you're in agreement with, from to time - and not just any guy - you're not a prostitute. It's normal based on today's consciousness.

I smoke weed - so what? Everyone indulges in one vices or the other. The same way you always allude to drinking alcohol. And out here, weed is a drug of choice for most black people...just as pills and cocaine are the drugs of choice for most white people. I don't even drink, except socially. However, you're a heavy drinker. What does make you, Mr. Pot looking for kettle?

You must be out of ya cotton picking mind to tell me not to express myself and cosign illiterate-talks from you and ya fellow dunderheads. What do you even know, apart from constellations and bible verses? Most of you can't even discern the simplest things, yet you want me to follow you clowns sheepishly, no? GTFOH. I bet you also believe Tinubu is greater than Awolowo like the other clowns, no? Now, I see why Fulanis stay outsmarting you knobs. You lot are a disgrace to Yoruba ancestors!
Yup. wtf is friends with benefits ? does your sister do friends with benefits with men ? will you encourage your sister to do friends with benefits ? like I said nigga, keep it light and fluffy. you come across like you will get a headache if you think too much grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
[s]
sukkot:
Yup. wtf is friends with benefits ? does your sister do friends with benefits with men ? will you encourage your sister to do friends with benefits ? like I said nigga, keep it light and fluffy. you come across like you will get a headache if you think too much grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Monkey, shut up the fvck up and discuss the real issue. You're a dumb illiterate and an unemployable lout with an IQ the same size as ya wisdom teeth..

You're yet to make one coherent sentence that's logical - you just keep going on a tangent that has no correlation whatsoever with having opinions.

People should be allowed to have opinions, you monkey. And don't force ya illiterate opinions on everyone, you m0ron.

1 Like

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:
[s][/s]

Monkey, shut up the fvck up and discuss the real issue. You're a dumb illiterate and an unemployable lout with an IQ the same size as ya wisdom teeth..

You're yet to make one coherent sentence that's logical - you just keep going on a tangent that has no correlation whatsoever with having opinions.

People should be allowed to have opinions, you monkey. And don't force ya illiterate opinions on everyone, you m0ron.
listen here playa, we can go back and forth all night, but I need you to understand one thing, either you are down with the oduduwa brothers or you aint. we dont need you flip flopping. this week you are pro-yoruba and the next week you are anti-yoruba shooting down and friendly firing and killing oduduwa on the battle field. nigga this is 2016 and we aint half stepping. either you down with us all the way or you aint. flip flopping ass niggas. niggas cant commit to shittt these days mayne. yall done become soft. p-ussy ass niggas mayne angry
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by SirShymexx: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
[s]
sukkot:
listen here playa, we can go back and forth all night, but I need you to understand one thing, either you are down with the oduduwa brothers or you aint. we dont need you flip flopping. this week you are pro-yoruba and the next week you are anti-yoruba shooting down and friendly firing and killing oduduwa on the battle field. nigga this is 2016 and we aint half stepping. either you down with us all the way or you aint. flip flopping ass niggas. niggas cant commit to shittt these days mayne. yall done become soft. p-ussy ass niggas mayne angry
[/s]

Just shut up. Apart from being cerebrally challenged with cognitive dissonance, obtuse, and vacuous - you've zero understanding of warfare. Stick to constellations and bible verses.

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.” - Malcolm X.

I don't jump on herd mentality, especially with stark illiterates who can't discern anything. Whenever I post my opinions on anything - respect it, and move on. Don't tell me what to say. And I'm more Yoruba than you'll ever be. You don't like Yoruba history/culture/tradition and when I was out there on the e-battle fields shooting, when the war was hot - you weren't there. Just cos you got recruited 2 secs ago, after ya constellation ministry stopped being profitable, that doesn't give you the audacity to question a Field Marshal in the army. Bow down!!!

1 Like

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by sukkot: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:
[s][/s]

Just shut up. Apart from being cerebrally challenged with cognitive dissonance, obtuse, and vacuous - you've zero understanding of warfare. Stick to constellations and bible verses.

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.” - Malcolm X.

I don't jump on herd mentality, especially with stark illiterates who can't discern anything. Whenever I post my opinions on anything - respect it, and move on. Don't tell me what to say. And I'm more Yoruba than you'll ever be. You don't like Yoruba history/culture/tradition and when I was out there on the e-battle fields shooting, when the war was hot - you weren't there. Just cos you got recruited 2 secs ago, after ya constellation ministry stopped being profitable, that doesn't give you the audacity to question a Field Marshal in the army. Bow down!!!
how about you respect my eyes by keeping your opinions to yourself ? is that asking too much of you ? angry

lolzzzz aiiittttt you gone get me banned again lolzzzz. i call truce. dude its saturday whats popping tonight ? whats the deelio tonight ? you going to the club ?
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by Ihuomadinihu: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hmmm,wait o!
Because ooni of Ife is going to be honoured by Obama,every Yoruba is dancing like it's God is coming down to grace the occasion? Lol.
Even Queen Elizabeth and other important World leaders honour ordinary Igbo children and individuals.

1 Like

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by Ihuomadinihu: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Just a point of correction, African diaspora tends to allign herself with Yoruba religion because it survived outside Africa but tends to key into the Eastern Culture or way of life. A lot of them see some facial and physical resemblance in Igbo people and assume their ancestors were igbos.
I've seen some of them get genetic test just to see if they share dna with Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
uzolexis:
This thread is full of tribalistic yorubas who think that an acheivement for them must necessarily be a failure for someone else. So far, I have hardly seen any other tribe bashing them instead the reverse is the case.
This is a good thing for yorubas and Nigeria as well, that our culture is being exported and appreciated, celebrate it in peace and stop stirring up unnecessary rivalry.
ua new here ?
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by jornie(m): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
What of the Igwe of Igbo lands? This is marginalisation
I swear..every times waste,waste...why are we always marginalised?
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by canalily(m): 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
tonytony208:

You can never understand. No point explaining to you
taa
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by canalily(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
babayinka77:
Tweet your question to Obama pls!
na now u de wake from sleepundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) / Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend / Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.