Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day (41259 Views)

Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by chachanga: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bigchee72:

This is phony as all hell. You try too hard.

Hmmnn, prove him wrong then, dawg. angry
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by Bigchee72: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
chachanga:

Hmmnn, prove him wrong then, dawg. angry
Does the look like a domincan neighborhood to you like his fake ass said?

Crown heights is a West Indian and African American neighborhood along with a smattering of Jews. That clown is phony as all hell and googled his way into talking Brooklyn

Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by uzolexis(f): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2016
chachanga:

Not so, i just abhor the hateful b@ck&forth bickering. it pains me much seeing fellow compatriots damaging whatever fragile ties remain between us. That's why I'd keep calling out any group heading to the extremes per time.

It pays more to dwell on personal antecedents than wide-range generalizations, dontcha think?!

Am ready to celebrate any outstanding Nigerian or even so-called "ordinary" man-on-the-street doing his honest best.

As for all those "yeeboo ipob" vrs "yellowbar" chanters; I think they're all jerks, abeg, waving tribal flags every time, smh.

Thx

N.B
Just for the records, below's my thoughts about the same yooba folks u thought i ws defending:

ok
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by giiin: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2016
www.afriqhub.com great place for you to discuss these type of stories! grin
Re: Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day by chachanga: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bigchee72:

Does the look like a domincan neighborhood to you like his fake ass said?

Crown heights is a West Indian and African American neighborhood along with a smattering of Jews. That clown is phony as all hell and googled his way into talking Brooklyn

[in count draco voice]
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahhaahaa grin grin grin grin grin grin
that's rich!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend / Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) / Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.