Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics) (5270 Views)

Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! / Yetunde Saw My Extra Large Dickson And She Screamed O My God, This Is Big (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:22am On Jun 11, 2016
So it all happened that i was staying with my pastor in the same house, so on this day, i was late for work and i discovered that the bathroom door was locked, so i knew the key would be with my pastor's wife, so i went to tina my pastor's wife and started banging on her door to give me the key to the bathroom and she screamed ''give me more time to finish, o God'', she told me that she wants to use it first, that she is applying make up now, that she can't go to the toilet without makeup, omoh i vex ooo, i started banging her door harder, then she finally gave me the key, then i took my bath fast fast and went to work, when i came back from work, i discovered that the toilet seat has scattered, i asked tina what happened, and she said ''that shit is strong'' i screamed ''egbe ee gidi gan ooooo, you dey try ooo'', and i went to sleep off

i will upload the pics when swaziland wins the worldcup

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics) by lasisi69(f): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
So it all happened that i was staying with my pastor in the same house, so on this day, i was late for work and i discovered that the bathroom door was locked, so i knew the key would be with my pastor's wife, so i went to tina my pastor's wife and started banging on her door to give me the key to the bathroom and she screamed ''give me more time to finish, o God'', she told me that she wants to use it first, that she is applying make up now, that she can't go to the toilet without makeup, omoh i vex ooo, i started banging her door harder, then she finally gave me the key, then i took my bath fast fast and went to work, when i came back from work, i discovered that the toilet seat has scattered, i asked tina what happened, and she said ''that shit is strong'' i screamed ''egbe ee gidi gan ooooo, you dey try ooo'', and i went to sleep off

i will upload the pics when swaziland wins the worldcup
... Ti o ba wa asiwere

1 Like

Re: I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2016
lasisi69:
... Ti o ba wa asiwere
K

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics) by sammyogboso(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2016
Chia!!!! Buhari's fault
Re: I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics) by gizgiz(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2016
hmm
Re: I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics) by Viruslord(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2016
U ar stupid do u knw dat?

1 Like

Re: I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics) by toboski1(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2016
stupidity has taken over you @Op

1 Like

Re: I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics) by okwabayi(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
This guy was one of the worst posters to ever grace this forum. I thank God he's gone back to oblivion. Anytime I saw his topics I sighed silently, knowing it was a load of rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) / See The Shocking Thing This Man Does EachTime His Girlfriend Is Menstruating(pic / Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.