Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" (41629 Views)

Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by abouzaid: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
don't expect this thread to make the front-page soon.#aishariceeaters

5 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Aniwhyte(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by flokii: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Campaign after election..

All these IPOD law peepz sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Flashh: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
DLondonboiy:
wow...this made a whole lot of sense...
That's a lie. You didn't read it at all.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by M4gunners: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ghen ghen.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by DLondonboiy: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Flashh:
That's a lie. You didn't read it at all.

I read it actually... twice for that matter!

5 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Story. He is your president whether you like it or not
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by sammyj: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wailers association rant as usual! !!! grin
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Flashh: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
DLondonboiy:

I read it actually... twice for that matter!
Another lie.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by iPrevail(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
hucienda:
The law will run its full course.

Sadly, it won't. Last I checked we are still in Nigeria.. and we all know wassup.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by prinsam30: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
with all the Scholars and sound minded Nigerians they could not detest this, then I asked....

Who is more Illiterate.... Buhari or the law makers

11 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by chimauga(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
IllegalMoney:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin

In summary Buhari no go School, n Zombies expect him to perform like Obama.
Thunder fire All Zombies n APC for giving us an illiterate and sick President called Buhari, that has brought us Economic hardship in the past one year, that has never before being experienced in the history of Nigeria.
If u Quote me negatively, Thunder fire u too.
I am just making Common Sense
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by noucompact(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
I son begin to they shame to be a Nigerian,bcs of wet in I they see,hear and even smell for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by DLondonboiy: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Flashh:
Another lie.
why should I lie when I am not oga lai??

5 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
WASC ko NECO ni wen their is fire in d country,dis result issue is still been brought up
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by bigtt76(f): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2016

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Buhari's loud silence lends merit to this case.

8 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by darlenese(f): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
79% did not read this

10% glance through

10% read through people's comment deduce what's up

1 % read it!

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by darlenese(f): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
79% did not read this

10% glance through

10% read through people's comment to deduce what's up

1 % read it!

3 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Ibrothehassan: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Is having a waec cert the only qualification for a presidential candidate? A Waec cert Is nt even mandatory, dis man should stop disgracing himself. [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by babajero(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
What's this nonsense?
please which nonsense are you referring to? Is it the one that a man cannot give account of his certificate?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by godoluwa(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nikapetrelli:
WASC ko NECO ni wen their is fire in d country,dis result issue is still been brought up
d mess is on ground due to d fact dat u av an incorriggible illiterate as ur president

6 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by victorazy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
You don't need to tell me. From his actions you can tell.

4 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by chronique(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
When the leader of a nation is a fraud,expect worse from the followers. What makes it more disgusting is the fact that millions of educated Nigerians(youths and elders),decided to swallow and support this nonsense. If Buhari actually had a result,it would have been brandished a long time ago. Buhari is a fraud.

17 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Inova(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
sammyj:
Wailers association rant as usual! !!! grin
Dont mind them. No more ideas for them so they have to regress to the "No Certificate" wail
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by sukkot: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
kettykin:
The problem is that if it was one Stella oduah or emeagwali or okonjo iweala or soludo that had no waec certificate it would have been a different and difficult ball game with even the military and EFCC vowing to enforce rule of engagement and the whole hypocrites in the south west speaking from both sides of the mouth.

I am beginning to think Nigeria is indeed cursed.
Tunde bakare ,falana etc will pretend not to see this.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by zikter(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
the Nigerian constitution is not as scarce as tomatoes. people shld read it to understand that not having wassce does not stop you from becoming the President of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
As far as I am concerned, the mere fact that the lawyers abandoned the main case and started pursuing technicalities about serving in abuja instead of kaduna shows that the president has something to hide. No one wants to spend on lawyers fees, so an innocent man wouuld want to dispense with any case against him speedily.
The president's lawyers instead have chosen to come and contest that he should have been served in kaduna (despite that a court granted that he be served in abuja at the APC HQ), now that the court has dismissed that frivolous suit, instead of them to now face the real issue, they are still planning to go to the appeal court and even the supreme Court just to contest being served court summons in abuja and not kaduna.
It speaks volumes. And as far as I am concerned, Buhari is guilty.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by sukkot: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
1shortblackboy:
The ordinary south south or south east man would have to fly to get what a housa - fulani man would walk to get to

Quote me
so in essence you are saying ndigbo are slaves to hausa and fulani ? am I reading you correctly ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.