Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God (4322 Views)

Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. / 8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. / A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Insanity By Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by otemanuduno: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
geoworldedu:
I'm still waiting 4 d first testifier on d thread. Hallelujah sombori.
You'll grow beards waiting grin grin
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
geoworldedu:
Nobody? ahn an, deeperlife has been curing cancer since 1973, redeemed has been curing it since time immemorial, synagogue, Christ embassy, Faith tabernacle(winners chapel), Lord Chosen.

Pls at least one cancer patient should show face and share his or her testimony.
Share your testimony Nigerians
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by CuteMadridista: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
geoworldedu:
No testimony, Na wa o!
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 12:20am On May 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by OneJ: 1:01am On May 20, 2018
geoworldedu:

Guy, u no like the scripted & choreographed versions on the tv channels of gods of men & pastorpreneurs?
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by trapQ: 3:29am On May 20, 2018
Look at this fool. I said it that you atheists are raving mad. Watch that video before saying thrash. There is no technology in the world that can doctor a video like this now. videos are still used as evidence in every court in the world so bring another useless excuse.
geoworldedu:
Funny stuff, in this age of film trick you are posting that rubbish? Even they can do anything nowadays in a yoruba film. Anyway I couldn't watch the video, but pls follow the topic and don't derail. I said those who have been cured of cancer gangan. Is the cancer patience blind that he can't see that himself is who I need on the thread to talk with hin mouth. Abi you are the person ni?
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by 0temSapien: 8:06am On May 20, 2018
trapQ:
Look at this fool. I said it that you atheists are raving mad. Watch that video before saying thrash. There is no technology in the world that can doctor a video like this now. videos are still used as evidence in every court in the world so bring another useless excuse.
The op is looking for testifier, you are here defending a video. Have u met any of the people in the video in real life before?
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 7:03pm On May 26, 2018
trapQ:
Duh. Didn't u see that I open this thread for a firsthand account, not for video clips and youtube marketing strategy. Once again, it is for only those who are cured of cancer by men of god.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 5:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Testifier is still single none and searching....
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na wa o
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 10:09am On May 07, 2019
Almost three years and no testimonies?
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 2:14pm On May 27, 2019
Still looking for thirsty fire!!!
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2020
No testimony yet?
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by dazzlingd(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
After 4 years no one has given testimony grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 2:41am On Apr 04, 2020
dazzlingd:
After 4 years no one has given testimony grin grin
The tin taya me sef
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Anybody yet?
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Komu1048(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18
Pls why is it that one is coming to testify? Is it that they just appreciate God n move on as many people do. I'm diagnosed of cancer n I need anything to boost my faith
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 6:58am On Feb 26
Komu1048:
Pls why is it that one is coming to testify? Is it that they just appreciate God n move on as many people do. I'm diagnosed of cancer n I need anything to boost my faith
I feel your pain bro, but the truth is that nobody in the world has ever gotten cured of cancer through religious means. That's why you see that nobody has been here to testify so. I wish you recovery, but follow medical prescriptions. It is the only true way to get cure from anything if there is cure in sight.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Feb 26
geoworldedu:
Here is a thread for everyone who received miracle from cancer over the years. I believe this place will not be dry. If you did, just submit your testimony here. I will be making sure it's up on the Religion platform here.
Pls only sincere people should share testimony o, so that The Sickness won't come upon you like it came on Gehazi in the Bible. Shalom!
investigate NSPPD
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Feb 26
Komu1048:
Go out there and find them on their social media pages. NSPPD is the new rabbit in town that has many claiming their church god healed so many of cancer and missing womb sef. lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Komu1048(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
Go out there and find them on their social media pages. NSPPD is the new rabbit in town that has many claiming their church god healed so many of cancer and missing womb sef. lipsrsealed

I've been joining the nsppd online, I've read heard a lot of cancer patients healed all over the world. I believe strongly in their testimony. I believe I will come here to testify.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Feb 26
Komu1048:

I've been joining the nsppd online, I've read heard a lot of cancer patients healed all over the world. I believe strongly in their testimony. I believe I will come here to testify.
Christianity boasts of at least 47,000 gods alone so go for it. undecided
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Komu1048(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26
geoworldedu:

I feel your pain bro, but the truth is that nobody in the world has ever gotten cured of cancer through religious means. That's why you see that nobody has been here to testify so. I wish you recovery, but follow medical prescriptions. It is the only true way to get cure from anything if there is cure in sight.

What God of pastor Jerry Eze can not do does not exist. Perhaps I will be the first to testify.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Feb 26
Komu1048:
■ What God of pastor Jerry Eze can not do does not exist. Perhaps I will be the first to testify.
And God of jerry Eze, God of Adeboye, God of Kumuyi, God of TB Joshua, God of Chris Oyakilome... so many different gods operating out there masquerading at the God of Israel. Na wa oo! undecided
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 5:42am On Feb 27
Komu1048:

What God of pastor Jerry Eze can not do does not exist. Perhaps I will be the first to testify.
I very much hope so, especially now that a real life is involved. But till this moment, my view remains that the gods of any pastor are so weak and can't do anything. In your case I wish to be proven otherwise. Quick recovery though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Was Benson Idahosa "House-boy" The Great History Of Idahosa / 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. / Check Your Future And Destiny Using Numerology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.