Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! (6673 Views)

Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / And Her Pvssy Smelt Like Crayfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Eddygourdo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
kaziblake:
That guy is mentally unstable
he doesn't know it yet, he still thinks its the effect of the weed, till he notices himself naked on the street seriously rocking awilo logombo when no music is playing. Will he realise this folly. He spoilt my appetite since morning.
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by kaziblake(f): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
he doesn't know it yet, he still thinks its the effect of the weed, till he notices himself naked on the street seriously rocking awilo logombo when no music is playing. Will he realise this folly. He spoilt my appetite since morning.
Eeyah...pls pass the food,i will eat it grin
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Kiish(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
thank you very mch girlie, now listen, I barb in my own shop not for anyone, that makes me an enterpreneur, I fend for myself, I rented my own apartment and I'm taking care of my lil sis all frm barbing I'm better than most guys who browse NL all day doin nothing,
Now for ur information don't mention me again or u'll get pregnant ask mizzkweenbee, she's already vommiting I warned buh she didn't hear, now her mummy is goin to beat her and her father will disown her ,so pls if u envy her keep mentioning me you too will get pregnant!
May thunder strike u down over there for mentioning my name. E-diot. Shameless pad sniffer

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
so u're vommiting already? then I think u're pregnant already,I warned you buh didn't hear, so wat's ur plan now cos abortion is quite expensive dis days!
U're just as dumb as u're dirty. U can't even decipher a simple sentence. Ur case is very critical
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by BarrElChapo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
i suspect you wan tidy that girl... im wondering how you get mind sniff her pad. na like ds psychopaths dey start grin
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Mikkyprime(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Why u smell her pad now?...hope u've learnt ur lesson.
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
BarrElChapo:
i suspect you wan tidy that girl... im wondering how you get mind sniff her pad. na like ds psychopaths dey start grin
are you for real!
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Her pad was odorous because she has infection. Come and smell mine, no odour. Menses don't smell unless you have std or candidiasis albican.
Not all used menstrual pads are malodorous.
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by 7inches: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
Her pad was odorous because she has infection. Come and smell mine, no odour. Menses don't smell unless you have std or candidiasis albican.

send it trou dhl na baby
wana sniff it
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
really,I can see,judging by looks I no that ur used menstrual pad smells like roses!
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by olac21(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:

Lies from the pit of hell!
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by luigiajah(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
My sister has the habit of Bringing her freinds who school at yaba tech to come live wth us in my place, now there's dis new friend of hers by name beatrice who is wth us now,
Beatrice is very fresh and beautiful and n boiz will not jus let her rest as they keep on callin her fone every time.
Now last night I slept late cos of the new boxing game I bought on my ps4 and I had to beat a lot of opponent in the tournament and atleast go far a bit, so that made me sleep late so I woke late dis morning and what woke me up was the way beatrice ran from inside the bathroom\toilet to pick her call and after that she left the house, so I went to the bathroom to take my bath cos I'm already late for work as I found two missed calls on my fone frm my customers already who wants to barb.
So as I entered the bath room I saw beatrice's menstrual pad on the tank of the WC, chai I wondered what to do wth it cos if I flush it in the toilet,it cld block the pipe so I got a black Nylon and decided to tie it in it and Dispose it. But before then I jus said lemme jus. Smell the pad,in fact I wished I neva did, cos the horrible smell dat fastened itself to that menstrual pad is so terrible that as it entered my nose I felt me fizzling away in2 eternity, infact my surviving the experience is nothing short of a miracle!
Chai gals are naturally dirty, you jus see them forming on the road if you live wth them I swear you can hardly tolerate them,their yansh smells,their pvssy smells,their hair smells,everything abt them has a tendency to smell,that's why they use make up,perfumes and what have you jus for them to be acceptable before men chai.
If not that God knows better I would have wondered what we need women for in dis world.........pheeeeew
.. grin grin kpele oh.. Buh Bros wetin carry you go smell am na
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by luigiajah(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
shocked
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
My sister has the habit of Bringing her freinds who school at yaba tech to come live wth us in my place, now there's dis new friend of hers by name beatrice who is wth us now,
Beatrice is very fresh and beautiful and n boiz will not jus let her rest as they keep on callin her fone every time.
Now last night I slept late cos of the new boxing game I bought on my ps4 and I had to beat a lot of opponent in the tournament and atleast go far a bit, so that made me sleep late so I woke late dis morning and what woke me up was the way beatrice ran from inside the bathroom\toilet to pick her call and after that she left the house, so I went to the bathroom to take my bath cos I'm already late for work as I found two missed calls on my fone frm my customers already who wants to barb.
So as I entered the bath room I saw beatrice's menstrual pad on the tank of the WC, chai I wondered what to do wth it cos if I flush it in the toilet,it cld block the pipe so I got a black Nylon and decided to tie it in it and Dispose it. But before then I jus said lemme jus. Smell the pad,in fact I wished I neva did, cos the horrible smell dat fastened itself to that menstrual pad is so terrible that as it entered my nose I felt me fizzling away in2 eternity, infact my surviving the experience is nothing short of a miracle!
Chai gals are naturally dirty, you jus see them forming on the road if you live wth them I swear you can hardly tolerate them,their yansh smells,their pvssy smells,their hair smells,everything abt them has a tendency to smell,that's why they use make up,perfumes and what have you jus for them to be acceptable before men chai.
If not that God knows better I would have wondered what we need women for in dis world.........pheeeeew

My guy weldone
Confirmation of madness
keep it up
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by mmclatino(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
I can't believe we still have some like you on this earth I pray for you to be a better father in future,also you need a rehab.
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
olac21:

Lies from the pit of hell!
how did you recognise something frm hell,or are you frm hell?
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
mmclatino:
I can't believe we still have some like you on this earth
I pray for you to be a better father in future,also you need a rehab.
don't worry abt me,I'll be a better father,cos I'm a better bro to my sis!
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
luigiajah:
.. grin grin kpele oh.. Buh Bros wetin carry you go smell am na
na curiosity o,I thought it's only village gals that are guilty of smelly puna, I didn't know it's a battle all gals are facing world wide!
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Brother, if you are still wearing clothes aand not running around a market, get help fast because once you enter maarket naked, there is no cure. What is wrong with you na
The op is just natural stup*d grin
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by luckyikhide(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
THE STORY OF A TEENAGE GIRL She turned sixteen, he called her 'sweet' Her breasts were full, her hips were out Her face was smooth, as bright as light He always promise to make things right. They dated for months, and she felt high The days of reckoning was dangerously nigh Then she got late and started to sigh Fear crept in, if only she could fly. She told him the news, he turned to buzz; Have an abortion, you have nothing to lose. Feeling trapped and caught, she turned to snooze And cried all she could Father blamed mother out of the blues. Her life was ruined, she has no clue, If she was so sweet, where is he now?
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by joey150(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
thank you very mch girlie, now listen, I barb in my own shop not for anyone, that makes me an enterpreneur, I fend for myself, I rented my own apartment and I'm taking care of my lil sis all frm barbing I'm better than most guys who browse NL all day doin nothing,
Now for ur information don't mention me again or u'll get pregnant ask mizzkweenbee, she's already vommiting I warned buh she didn't hear, now her mummy is goin to beat her and her father will disown her ,so pls if u envy her keep mentioning me you too will get pregnant!
lol dude. You are the kind of person i wanna hate, but just cant.

U stay in lagos? Are your hair cut skills top notch?
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
joey150:
lol dude. You are the kind of person i wanna hate, but just cant.

U stay in lagos? Are your hair cut skills top notch?
yep!
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
luckyikhide:
THE STORY OF A TEENAGE GIRL
She turned sixteen, he called her 'sweet'
Her breasts were full, her hips were out
Her face was smooth, as bright as light
He always promise to make things right.
They dated for months, and she felt high
The days of reckoning was dangerously nigh
Then she got late and started to sigh
Fear crept in, if only she could fly.
She told him the news, he turned to buzz;
Have an abortion, you have nothing to lose.
Feeling trapped and caught, she turned to snooze
And cried all she could
Father blamed mother out of the blues.
Her life was ruined, she has no clue,
If she was so sweet, where is he now?
nice ryhme, this rhyme sounds like dis song nkechi don get belle shakara don end o!
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
czarr:
Lol grin Who send you message? No be you wan smell am? Curiosity kills the cat or in this case the guy grin
My Man...
Sup bro
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

U're just as dumb as u're dirty. U can't even decipher a simple sentence. Ur case is very critical

Fatality...

Abeg vote for my sis.

Na beg I dey beg ooo
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
It is well with you Sir
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by czarr(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

My Man...

Sup bro
sup?
cool
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Fatality...

Abeg vote for my sis.

Na beg I dey beg ooo
Who's ur sis and what's she contesting for?
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
But why?
undecided
Why smell a used sanitary pad? undecided
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by stevecantrell: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
So the mod havent disinfected this thread yet
...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
jenigurl:
But why?
undecided
Why smell a used sanitary pad? undecided
cos I neva suspected a fine gal's pad'll smell! Buh I hope urs smell of roses sha?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hot Aunt Is Begging Me To Have S*x With Her And Get Her Pregnant / People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? / The Boob Movement Founder And Her Curvy Friend Cause A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.