Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? (2697 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / I Make Up My Mind Today Getting Girls Off My List, Here Is Why / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2016
Goodday folks,

I was driving down home (almost at my gate) few days ago when i saw two girls (around their early twenties) approaching, taking a stroll like they were going out, they looked good though so i couldn't just ignore looking at them stylishly as they did too.

To my surprise, i noticed them passing through again still looking stylishly (i have a low see-through fence) like they wanted me to notice them or say hi but i still ignored wondering what they might have forgot or gone back to collect in such a short time and returning exactly when i still have them on sight.

fast forward two days later, i drove passed them strolling down the neighbourhood,

Just about driving into the compound, was surprised they knocked at my car to hold on as i had to take down the glass to hear from them..

Talked about if i stayed here alone, said yes, claimed they just moved into the neighbourhood , their names and all that, and before i knew it, they said they will come visit the next day.. Choiiii shocked shocked

Of course i had to smile and say okay while i proceeded with my entrance through the gate.

Yesterday while going out, i saw them again at the neighbourhood seeing off a friend, they had to say hi and gave a sign they were coming later while i had to act like i was coming back soon so they don't look or feel embarassed but basically i hate to give anyone impressions about me or even seeing me with a girl cause alot of people like to think otherwise, i might have stayed here for up to to two years but not seen with any other girl apart from my girlfriend or few occasions with my female pal apart from guys.

you know the rest already, i've actually gotten a knock on my gate while i have to ignore because i know the consequences of allowing them further, even if i might not be interested,

I wouldnt like one of those boring days i'll be left with no option than to allow them and something inappriorprate happens.

Please kindly advice on the best and nicest way to make them stay away at least without being rude or embarrassed.
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Actually they are interested in your car wink maybe they Just want to have a joyride.
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Actually they are interested in your car wink maybe they Just want to have a joyride.
i know that already.. Interested in finding for a way to cut them off nicely without looking rude or embarrassing as they are from the neighbourhood. Or without those signals that will make my spouse ask questions.. You know girls
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by schumastic(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
WebSurfer:
Goodday folks,

I was driving down home (almost at my gate) few days ago when i saw two girls (around their early twenties) approaching, taking a stroll like they were going out, they looked good though so i couldn't just ignore looking at them stylishly as they did too.

To my surprise, i noticed them passing through again still looking stylishly (i have a low see-through fence) like they wanted me to notice them or say hi but i still ignored wondering what they might have forgot or gone back to collect in such a short time and returning exactly when i still have them on sight.

fast forward two days later, i drove passed them strolling down the neighbourhood,

Just about driving into the compound, was surprised they knocked at my car to hold on as i had to take down the glass to hear from them..

Talked about if i stayed here, they just moved into the neighbourhood , names and all that, and before i knew it, they said they will come visit the next day.. Choiiii shocked shocked

Of course i had to smile and say okay while i proceeded with my entrance through the gate.

Yesterday while going out, i saw them again at the neighbourhood seeing off a friend, they had to say hi and gave a sign they were coming later while i had to act like i was coming back soon so they don't look or feel embarassed but basically i hate to give anyone impressions about me or even seeing me with a girl cause alot of people like to think otherwise, i might have stayed here for up to to two years but not seen with any other girl apart from my girlfriend or few occasions with my female pal apart from guys.

you know the rest already, i've actually gotten a knock on my gate while i have to ignore because i know the consequences of allowing them further, even if i might not be interested,

I wouldnt like one of those boring days i'll be left with no option than to allow them and something inappriorprate happens.

Please kindly advice on the best and nicest way to make them stay away at least without being rude or embarrassed.

this 21st century and you want an advice on all this...

very simple, next time they use leg waka cus the whole story was built around the car..one problem solved n u can thank me later
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
schumastic:

this 21st century and you want an advice on all this...

very simple, next time they use leg waka cus the whole story was built around the car..one problem solved n u can thank me later
well, in as much as i dont think its just the car, im still wondering how you expect me to stop driving because of some random girls..

Solution please cause i'm pretty sure i'll soon have a knock on my gate. This is not the first or second time
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by schumastic(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
WebSurfer:
well, in as much as i dont think its just the car, im still wondering how you expect me to stop driving because of some random girls..

Solution please cause i'm pretty sure i'll soon have a knock on my gate. This is not the first or second time

I can see you really want a solution. ok then when they pay you a visit, just collect the number and drop it here, leave the rest to nl guys they will help you out n continue from there..how about that
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
get a fierce german shepard or a bull terrier. My german shepard was really handy when it came to chasing off unwanted people... Hehe.

I miss that dog sha. #sniffs.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
schumastic:

I can see you really want a solution. ok then when they pay you a visit, just collect the number and drop it here, leave the rest to nl guys they will help you out n continue from there..how about that
perfect!!!
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by schumastic(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
perfect!!!

my niggar am sure I spoke the mind of most nl guys here Abi I lie..after all what is love if one have more than eneough and cannot share or give to those who don't have.
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
You see what i was saying? They just knocked for about 4 minutes while i peeped through the blinds watching them till they left

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
schumastic:

my niggar am sure I spoke the mind of most nl guys here Abi I lie..after all what is love if one have more than eneough and cannot share or give to those who don't have.

Lol.

Niggas have to make it go round na. We shuld even create a thread where guys will drop phone numbers of girls and we all do the needful.

As for those girls.. They need some people to take up their time.

Op what's your location... Nl guys shud live dia also.

grin;F
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
WebSurfer:
You see what i was saying? They just knocked for about 4 minutes while i peeped through the blinds watching them till they left
haha... Funny bro..... Meet with them... Dnt take em into your living room... Just chat outside till they go... Of set your alarm around them... When it starts ringing, pretend like its a call from bae.

''hullo dear. You're back home now?? I'm coming right now.''....

Wave the girls bye bye, jump into ur car and drive to one suya joint or bar. Let em know you're taken.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
haha... Funny bro..... Meet with them... Dnt take em into your living room... Just chat outside till they go... Of set your alarm around them... When it starts ringing, pretend like its a call from bae.

''hullo dear. You're back home now?? I'm coming right now.''....

Wave the girls bye bye, jump into ur car and drive to one suya joint or bar. Let em know you're taken.
sounds like a very good idea, but like i said , they openly said they want to come visit me, like come in...
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
WebSurfer:
sounds like a very good idea, but like i said , they openly said they want to come visit me, like come in...
let em come in... Wear iron pants btw. Don't play any games with them o.

Just chill with them... Seat far away... Pull out your phone and start pressing or bring out some papers and write... Do anything that seems like work... Tell em your kitchen is dirty. Tell em you need them to type something on your system.. Tell em to mop for you... Give em loads of work.... Go out to cut grass,, ask em to join you. Fetch water and ask them to join you... Clean the house and ask them to join you. Wash your car, ask them to join you.

Sheybi na maid them wan do... Give em works everytime they come. Lol... And still be far away
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Just chill with them... Seat far away... Pull out your phone and start pressing or bring out some papers and write... Do anything that seems like work... Tell em your kitchen is dirty. Tell em you need them to type something on your system.. Tell em to mop for you... Give em loads of work.... Go out to cut grass,, ask em to join you. Fetch water and ask them to join you... Clean the house and ask them to join you. Wash your car, ask them to join you.

Sheybi na maid them wan do... Give em works everytime they come. Lol... And still be far away

Lmao..
You no be better person at all grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
WebSurfer:

Lmao..
You no be better person at all grin grin
i dan tell you wetin yu go do na...tell your bae first o
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by Tobilexy: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
lol coded oloshos

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by iamVirus(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:

choi!!!
lmao
#wicked
maybe, they just want to be Friends

websurfer, they might be lonely.

Allow them in, make them feel free to a length

make sure they know u have a gf

be good buht, set a very large gap from romance

Since, they're 2 girls, they just wanna hangout/make friends.
Just be a nice guy
#watchYaPocket
#thankmeLater

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
iamVirus:
choi!!! lmao #wicked maybe, they just want to be Friends
Since, they're 2 girls, they just wanna hangout/make friends. Just be a nice guy #watchYaPocket #thankmeLater
I talk true na. ever seen where two girls raped a guy before? No? Ive seen
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
you never know whose help you May need tomorrow!!! use ur head.. as advises here won't do u any good!
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by placeofallure(f): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
First and foremost tell your girlfriend, you know how girls are. This isn't even enough cushion to save you from your girl's rant but then na sign say you respect am, you respect yourself.

Then anytime the leeches wanna come around, make sure your bae is around to give them a wicked snarl. Also be sure to introduce her as your fiancee to show them you're taken. That way, they'll stay off. They may tag you woman wrapper but dat one no concern you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
placeofallure:
First and foremost tell your girlfriend, you know how girls are. This isn't even enough cushion to save you from your girl's rant but then na sign say you respect am, you respect yourself.

Then anytime the leeches wanna come around, make sure your bae is around to give them a wicked snarl. Also be sure to introduce her as your fiancee to show them you're taken. That way, they'll stay off. They may tag you woman wrapper but dat one no concern you.

Do you mind her? Ive been seeing her everyday but i cant just tell her to come around cos she's with her friends of which she knows i dont allow bringing to my place.

I feel whenever she likes, she can come but shes goes back to school every sunday or monday.. Whereas these girls stay too close
As we speak, i have been seeing one going around but she couldnt come as she saw i have a male guest.
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Lol.

Niggas have to make it go round na. We shuld even create a thread where guys will drop phone numbers of girls and we all do the needful.

As for those girls.. They need some people to take up their time.

Op what's your location... Nl guys shud live dia also.

grin;F
Like i said earlier, you no be good person,
Besides that, i dont promote immoralities

That's even if i would attempt anything that has to do with contact numbers, i don't
want some bugging on my phone.. Happened before

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
iamVirus:

choi!!!
lmao
#wicked
maybe, they just want to be Friends

Since, they're 2 girls, they just wanna hangout/make friends.
Just be a nice guy
#watchYaPocket
#thankmeLater

So as i no want hangout with them as i wouldnt like people to see me with them nkor ?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
WebSurfer:

Like i said earlier, you no be good person,
Besides that, i dont promote immoralities

That's even if i would attempt anything that has to do with contact numbers, i don't
want some bugging on my phone.. Happened before
lol... Ion promote it too buh since you dnt want it... And you don't want those girls to bug you... Doctor Nevets is prescribing some solutions for you. Hardcore solutions
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by placeofallure(f): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
WebSurfer:

Do you mind her? Ive been seeing her everyday but i cant just tell her to come around cos she's with her friends of which she knows i dont allow bringing to my place.

I feel whenever she likes, she can come but shes goes back to school every sunday or monday.. Whereas these girls stay too close
As we speak, i have been seeing one going around but she couldnt come as she saw i have a male guest.

Hmnnnnn......she can't bring her friends? that means you must be very private.
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by DLondonboiy: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
two girls at once is something I am yet to try...

how can I manage to convince 2girls when I never convince one finish..... God help your boy o
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by UIA04(f): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
WebSurfer:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Are you afraid of thirsty chicks

Na WA for you o.

Threat them like a man and I don't mean sex.

You can prepare a strong no and entertain them outside your house till they bring up their sinister question, give the a no and mean it.
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by UIA04(f): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:

You don't know thirsty chicks once them enter, them be like AIDS.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
UIA04:

You don't know thirsty chicks once them enter, them be like AIDS.
and then you give em work to do or give them the silent treatment...
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
placeofallure:

Hmnnnnn......she can't bring her friends? that means you must be very private.
i cant deal with girls dear, she once had one bugging me behind her own friend's back and stuffs like that.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
UIA04:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Are you afraid of thirsty chicks

Na WA for you o.

Threat them like a man and I don't mean sex.

You can prepare a strong no and entertain them outside your house till they bring up their sinister question, give the a no and mean it.

They just caught me from outside strolling down few minutes ago, asked if i was married, said no, and the next thing was like they came earlier and knocked but i didnt respond, i said i was bathing.. The next thing was i should give them my number so they could call next time. I had no way to convince the both of them than to just do it,

You see what im sayimg ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Fish Brains!! / They said is dope / DOWNLOAD: 7 Biggest Mistakes People Make On Valentine's Day,& How...By Tomitalks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.