Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? (2696 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / I Make Up My Mind Today Getting Girls Off My List, Here Is Why / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by UIA04(f): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
WebSurfer:

They just caught me from outside strolling down few minutes ago, asked if i was married, said no, and the next thing was like they came earlier and knocked but i didnt respond, i said i was bathing.. The next thing was i should give them my number so they could call next time. I had no way to convince the both of them than to just do it,

You see what im sayimg ?
You either be rude or be inconvenienced.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by iamVirus(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
WebSurfer:

So as i no want hangout with them as i wouldnt like people to see me with them nkor ?
if it's me!
if you like see me with dem, I don't have anything with them is I don't have anything with them
Shikina
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
iamVirus:

if it's me!
if you like see me with dem, I don't have anything with them is I don't have anything with them
Shikina
as i speak, one of them just left, saying her friend likes me , wants to date me,, bla bla bla and wheareas shes the one calling to. visit until she came on her own seductively with pants exposing her camel toe meaning she might not even be on panties ,, she me see wahala o
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by WebSurfer(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Its just like nairalanders can not give me a better way of dealing with this so i'll stop lookong for answers here
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by peter(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
WebSurfer:
Its just like nairalanders can not give me a better way of dealing with this so i'll stop lookong for answers here

grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? by missyge(f): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
WebSurfer:
Goodday folks,

I was driving down home (almost at my gate) few days ago when i saw two girls (around their early twenties) approaching, taking a stroll like they were going out, they looked good though so i couldn't just ignore looking at them stylishly as they did too.

To my surprise, i noticed them passing through again still looking stylishly (i have a low see-through fence) like they wanted me to notice them or say hi but i still ignored wondering what they might have forgot or gone back to collect in such a short time and returning exactly when i still have them on sight.

fast forward two days later, i drove passed them strolling down the neighbourhood,

Just about driving into the compound, was surprised they knocked at my car to hold on as i had to take down the glass to hear from them..

Talked about if i stayed here alone, said yes, claimed they just moved into the neighbourhood , their names and all that, and before i knew it, they said they will come visit the next day.. Choiiii shocked shocked

Of course i had to smile and say okay while i proceeded with my entrance through the gate.

Yesterday while going out, i saw them again at the neighbourhood seeing off a friend, they had to say hi and gave a sign they were coming later while i had to act like i was coming back soon so they don't look or feel embarassed but basically i hate to give anyone impressions about me or even seeing me with a girl cause alot of people like to think otherwise, i might have stayed here for up to to two years but not seen with any other girl apart from my girlfriend or few occasions with my female pal apart from guys.

you know the rest already, i've actually gotten a knock on my gate while i have to ignore because i know the consequences of allowing them further, even if i might not be interested,

I wouldnt like one of those boring days i'll be left with no option than to allow them and something inappriorprate happens.

Please kindly advice on the best and nicest way to make them stay away at least without being rude or embarrassed.
Lol. You suld hv just told dem not to bother visiting.... Mayb if u had told dem u dnt live dere, u only went visiting... Girls n material things b like bread n butter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Hate Liking A Guys Photo On Social Network / Why Nairaland Relationships Don't Work / What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.