Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers (42487 Views)

Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) / IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers / Army Confirm Retirement Of Senior Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by amaechi1: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
ade2bad:

Let us pretend the article did not specifically state southerners mainly, let us pretend Buhari have not focused all his appointment on the North, let us pretend that for the first time both President and Inec chief are from the core North.

Where do other regions and Nigerians stand in this government?

Which region to precise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Leopard2A7: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
amaechi1:

Umar Dikko facing trail is a core northern, Dasuki is from North, Saliu for Director NSA is from the north, Nenadi Usman is from the north, Yuguda former minister of finance is from the north, alex bade is from the north etc. No complain abi.

Is that why Buhari should push all our seniour military officers out of the army??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by ade2bad: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
amaechi1:

Which region to precise.

No na only Northern region get Nigeria. hisssss!

14 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by amaechi1: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
ade2bad:

No na only Northern region get Nigeria. hisssss!

Which region is not represented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
amaechi1:

The best you can do is to insult. Put forward a better argument without insult no problem. Biko girie nwayo.
The little ibo u write doesnt make u pass. Northerner stop supporting evil. When the fire burns it shall consume you too.

16 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by ade2bad: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Leopard2A7:

Is that why Buhari should push all our seniour military officers out of the army??

The way things stand any southern region can be over run and that includes the SW. The entire south are minority in the Army. Army is now Northerner strictly.

8 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Abeymills(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
I disgust bubuhari zombies quote me rise of a tyrant soon its end

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by SuperS1Panther: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Why were the Army Officers partisan during the election and why were some of them found to be corrupt?

My family and I did not benefit from your dividend of partisanship and corrupt practises, why should I cry for you, even if you are from my home town?

They should blame themselves.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by amaechi1: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Leopard2A7:

Don't fall for this article. Wait until you see their names and match with state of origin. Allow the military to sort themselves out. When they were looting and denying to pay their retiree their pension, none of us here benefited from loot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Abeymills(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pharaoh gave orders dat all male child born as Israelite b killed yet God saved Moses

10 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by amaechi1: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Why were the Army Officers partisan during the election and why were some of them found to be corrupt?

They should blame themselves.

God bless you. A typical case was Ekiti election. We all saw masked Military. Let allow the military to sort out themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Tokt: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
And so what? As long as they got their hands dirty in anything that doesn't involve the military that includes partisanship, arms deal kickbacks etc, good riddance to them be it they are from either north or south.
Common sense should tell us all that because Jonah-daft was from the south, automatically southern officers will be more affected.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Stolen: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Buhari Presidency is like 1950 racially segregated America and apartheid South Africa.

Whites Only and no Blacks allowed, but in this case it is Northerners Only and No Southerners allowed.

We have never had a President this bigoted before. Lord have mercy!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by gratiaeo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Buhari will destroy his govt with his own hand

13 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by iykopy: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin all those southern idiiots grin who voted for this sick calibos cum medusa named buhari should bury their heads in sand. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by amaechi1: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

The little ibo u write doesnt make u pass. Northerner stop supporting evil. When the fire burns it shall consume you too.

Nwanne, I am not from north. My argument wait for list before you apportion blame. That what a wise one will do. For all you know, this heading may not be true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by amaechi1: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tokt:
And so what? As long as they got their hands dirty in anything that doesn't involve the military that includes partisanship, arms deal kickbacks etc, good riddance to them be it they are from either north or south.
Common sense should tell us all that because Jonah-daft was from the south, automatically southern officers will be more affected.

On spot.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by SuperS1Panther: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
amaechi1:

God bless you. A typical case was Ekiti election. We all saw masked Military. Let allow the military to sort out themselves.

Ask majority of people screaming blue murder that how many of them or their family members benefited from the partisanship or corrupt practises of such officers?

Some people just LOVE wailing for wailing sake.

It is the mess of Army Institution, let them sort themselves out. OBJ too retired all Army Officers that has ever held a political post before 1999. Guess who it affected most?

The very best and fine officers from from North. So, why the noise now? Or should I say Why the wailing now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Paperwhite(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
I think this is the dumbest president Nigeria ever had.Yeah anything that will hasten this contraception of a country is welcomed.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Qelvin(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good sef, we need their services back here in the armed struggle for Biafra...let all our officers and men start to return home to put their training to better use.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Stolen: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
We need evidence SS/SE AND NORTH CENTRAL Officers acted wrongly, not speculations from a cancer patient still in London.

Buhari himself admitted the election were free and fair, so how are the officers indicted for violent free, free and fair election. Zombies receive brain. God give these zombies sense.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Stolen: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
amaechi1:

Nwanne, I am not from north. My argument wait for list before you apportion blame. That what a wise one will do. For all you know, this heading may not be true.

Nduchuck stop abusing google translate, ur not deceiving anybody with your google borrowed language.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by zanebaddo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
amaechi1:
Very unfortunate that most people who have commented thus far have fell for this news. It did show how far we have gone down as Nation. Even when rumours about someone death comes around, the way people react without confirming amaze me. Sahara reporter should go all the way to publish their names and state of origin. People are not concern about the reason why they were retired, we are only looking at their tribal inclination. If any of these officer feels unjust, let him seek redress. We may also have forgotten most politicians who are being persecuted are from North including Dasuki. Anyway, trust nigerians, they will say because he is a PDP member.

Let us not remove our eyes from the ball.
I hate to do this for the way I'm being banned here but I have to.... ..... .. ... Receive some sense!!! Do not totally destroy that little voice in your head telling you that bullharam is not who you think he is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by buharifraud: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
amaechi1:

So you now choose which news article to believe from Sahara Reporters. Will you get out of this thread now.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by buharifraud: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Qelvin:
Good sef, we need their services back here in the armed struggle for Biafra...let all our officers and men start to return home to put their training to better use.
Precisely,NDA should recruit these guys quickly. They will have so much info to share

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bubu should keep dividing the already divided country,he would definetely reap what he sow.I don't know how the so called father of the nation can be so tribalistic.
Nigeria voted a bigot as president let them enjoy it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by buharifraud: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Ask majority of people screaming blue murder that how many of them or their family members benefited from the partisanship or corrupt practises of such officers?

Some people just LOVE wailing for wailing sake.

It is the mess of Army Institution, let them sort themselves out. OBJ too retired all Army Officers that has ever held a political post before 1999. Guess who it affected most?

The very best and fine officers from from North. So, why the noise now? Or should I say Why the wailing now?
And why did OBJ retire them? The same reason that Buhari retired these officers. GEJ is the only one who didnt engage in this sort of silly action
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by SuperS1Panther: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
buharifraud:

And why did OBJ retire them? The same reason that Buhari retired these officers. GEJ is the only one who didnt engage in this sort of silly action

GEJ was a renowned liverless president.

Is it the President that it took 3months to sack an indicted WOMAN in a clear case of corruption by buying odeshi-proof BMW cars, that will now sack military officers?

Moreover, the military lost their professionalism (which OBJ instilled after the sacking of 1999) under him.

Military is an institution and religion of the State, that must not been partisan, corrupt, indiscipline and lack professionalism. All these were the characteristics of our Army under GEJ.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by amaechi1: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stolen:

Nduchuck stop abusing google translate, ur not deceiving anybody with your google borrowed language.

You may be deceiving yourself if you think all Igbo will support they way and manners you have been going about the course of self determination. Let restructure our attitude first.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by amaechi1: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
zanebaddo:
I hate to do this for the way I'm being banned here but I have to.... ..... .. ... Receive some sense!!! Do not totally destroy that little voice in your head telling you that bullharam is not who you think he is.

I pray for sense not to cloud my mind with hatred.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by amaechi1: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Paperwhite:
I think this is the dumbest president Nigeria ever had.Yeah anything that will hasten this contraception of a country is welcomed.

He is dumbest yet he is your president. You cannot question God who has allowed him to the president of Nigeria.

Wait for time and stop insulting people. Just an advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Okanokan(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
SenseiVoyles:
Remember the earlier report that a large number of top officers in the Armed Forces primarily from the SS and SE and considered loyal to GEJ were removed. Well SR just confirmed it

Let them come HOME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / Panel Storms Ortom’s Automobile Workshop, Impounds Vehicles / Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.