Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers (42486 Views)

Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) / IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers / Army Confirm Retirement Of Senior Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by OjukwuWarBird: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
amaechi1:

He is dumbest yet he is your president. You cannot question God who has allowed him to the president of Nigeria.

Wait for time and stop insulting people. Just an advice.

God told you that Buhari is His Choice. Which shrine do you worship in. Go and read about King Saul who was never God's choice

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by urbanmonk: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
CyerSeries:
I only pity the southerners that voted for this old hargard tribalist angry
You must be talking about the wise yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by skyman200(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Time is coming in Nigeria when northerns only will be accepted into Nigeria army, buhari is seriously building the acumen, only time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by ugia(f): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Typically Nigerian. The officers laid off had malfeasance issues. Instead of us looking at the broader picture we reduce everything to ethnicity. Lets rise above this and tow the line of objectivity. That is the only way we can move on in this country. If they were indicted let them face their cases. The military is not a political party, it is an institution cradled on rules and regulations. God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by ikaboy: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tokt:
And so what? As long as they got their hands dirty in anything that doesn't involve the military that includes partisanship, arms deal kickbacks etc, good riddance to them be it they are from either north or south.
Common sense should tell us all that because Jonah-daft was from the south, automatically southern officers will be more affected.

God bless u
Proudly 5%
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
CyerSeries:
I only pity the southerners that voted for this old hargard tribalist angry
the old man no get shame

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Adminisher: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
hucienda:
Buhari- the most divisive, tribalistic, nepotism-induced president in the history of Nigeria!

Is it the Nigerian Army or the Northern Army?

This man just likes bringing trouble on himself and his administration. We've had other presidents of northern extraction- yet they knew what it takes to run an inclusive government for a diverse country as ours.

Fanning the embers of tribalism in an institution such as the military? How do you expect to win the fight against militants in the delta when the locals find out they are mostly northerners? How do you expect the locals to cooperate and provide the army intel? How do you expect the soldiers from the south to feel? Or do you think they are not also human beings? The Babangida speech after the bloodless coup that overthrew Buhari in 1985 speaks volumes. Interesting days ahead.

Buhari is dancing to tune of the Surugede masquerade. We are watching.

Anyway, zombies over to you. You know what to do. Do your work.
So you actually believe Sahara Reporters now?.
Now you think they are saying the truth? Did you even see the list of names?. Please give me good reasons why you believe SR now but against Jonathan they were lying. Maybe then we will explain to you that no Government will tolerate security risks. I have heard too many times IPOB people say Nigeria is porous, that Nigerian Army is dumb. Okay . So this is security in action and there will be more. Jonathan purged the Army about six times, this is only Buhari's second purge of officers.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by zikter(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
amaechi1:
Very unfortunate that most people who have commented thus far have fell for this news. It did show how far we have gone down as Nation. Even when rumours about someone death comes around, the way people react without confirming amaze me. Sahara reporter should go all the way to publish their names and state of origin. People are not concern about the reason why they were retired, we are only looking at their tribal inclination. If any of these officer feels unjust, let him seek redress. We may also have forgotten most politicians who are being persecuted are from North including Dasuki. Anyway, trust nigerians, they will say because he is a PDP member.

Let us not remove our eyes from the ball.
sighs, at last one reasonable person

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by iswallker(m): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Am watching events as they unfold... lipsrsealed
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by HassanTewogbade: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
I thought some of our yoruba muslims like omenka called The trent online an ipob site when they first reported it so that they can be discredited. All their news have turned out to be True. We should hide our faces in shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by HassanTewogbade: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Obailala don't pretend you didn't see this post. What are your views?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by aresa: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
I care less where they came from or what tribe they belong to, the military is not a political organization where crooked and corrupt military men and women help corrupt politicians to rig elections.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Hope they send them to kirikiri too..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
No body complain about Sahara Reporter this time, Foolish and idiotic region call south.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
See Northern Chess game na.
Dem no dey hide their own o .... abeg buhari carry go .... remove all southerners so that the north can deal with the south anytime, anyday decisively.
With way the abokkis are putting finishing touch to their schemes they wont even need any southern vote come 2019. Just let the abokii INEC chairman reel out figures and unleash the northern army on any visible resentment.

Sigh CHANJI
Sigh Buharri
Sigh Baba

grin cheesy grin
When we going to realise that we live in Northgeria and not Nigeria. Well, everything that has a manufacturing date must have an expiring date, i feel Nigeria expiring date as a country is overdue and the end is near.. These cows can't continue being cow and we're going to stand doing nothing. It's so frustrating..

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by arruh(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Dem no dey hide their own o .... abeg buhari carry go .... remove all southerners so that the north can deal with the south anytime, anyday decisively.
With way the abokkis are putting finishing touch to their schemes they wont even need any southern vote come 2019. Just let the abokii INEC chairman reel out figures and unleash the northern army on any visible resentment.

Sigh CHANJI
Sigh Buharri
Sigh Baba

grin cheesy grin
u will not die well
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by zikter(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
if they are indicted they shld face their sack. no amount of tribal bigotry shd save them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by oluxy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sahara Report, where is the list? Let see the list then I can believe.
I don't follow crowd to talk trash I see no prove in.

SR, where is the list first.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by juventino: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Advanced and final stage of the deadliest strain of the zombie virus.
Tufiakwa!

grin grin grin grin

You wan tear my belle with laugh. Oh Gosh

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Sweetlemon(f): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
I don't blame Buhari at all. Not with the way the SS and SE have vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable. And did I see "loyal to GEJ" there?
I beggi this is just self-defence.

End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by gozmok1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
ade2bad:

Let us pretend the article did not specifically state southerners mainly, let us pretend Buhari have not focused all his appointment on the North, let us pretend that for the first time both President and Inec chief are not from the core North.

Where do other regions and Nigerians stand in this government?
AND THEY ARE CORE APC MEMBERS

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Leke001: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
hmmn!
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by RaptorX: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Sigh CHANJI
Sigh Buharri
Sigh Baba

grin cheesy grin
When we were raising the alarm here that the man's lopsided appointments were just nothing but power consolidation by the core north for the foreseeable future, we were shouted down by the naive kids that populate NL saying only the north have honest people grin

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by domopps(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Paperwhite:
I think this is the dumbest president Nigeria ever had.Yeah anything that will hasten this contraception of a country is welcomed.

Yea he is the dumbest and ruling you as wise as Solomon you are and not only you but your entire household don't you think God is telling you something!

An average half baked Nigerian way of communication No in depth knowledge on topic of discussion ! Wait for the list you won't, be polite online you won't,put up a very good argument let people learn you won't!

Reason why nairaland is becoming very boring lately hatred everywhere no interesting comment any longer just insult Buhari for NL likes as if it would be converted to cash! Everybody supporting Buhari is from north or doesn't have brain! Yet you people had this brain before the election you could not put it to work! What has your insult changed so far?

Cheeeers

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by flokii: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
urbanmonk:
You must be talking about the wise yorubas

You're just being silly

Who shared arms money? Hausa soldiers?

You better face d truth.. What ur hero & d retired soldiers did was a great crime to humanity (especially d North)

I just hope they get prosecuted accordingly

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by johnnday222(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
u see y Nigeria is stil having issue....when Sahara report anytin dat favours d north,south west (apc) in general...they will say it a tinubu sponsor stuff even if d fact is so vivid.bt wen it
south it a normal news....may God help us as a nation n nt as a tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by cyojunior1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
amaechi1:
Very unfortunate that most people who have commented thus far have fell for this news. It did show how far we have gone down as Nation. Even when rumours about someone death comes around, the way people react without confirming amaze me. Sahara reporter should go all the way to publish their names and state of origin. People are not concern about the reason why they were retired, we are only looking at their tribal inclination. If any of these officer feels unjust, let him seek redress. We may also have forgotten most politicians who are being persecuted are from North including Dasuki. Anyway, trust nigerians, they will say because he is a PDP member.

Let us not remove our eyes from the ball.

All have read sso far is thrash !

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Izuchukwu70: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
SenseiVoyles:
Remember the earlier report that a large number of top officers in the Armed Forces primarily from the SS and SE and considered loyal to GEJ were removed. Well SR just confirmed it

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/741614299655884800

Saharareporters.com =Apc servant! !!
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Realhommie(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
What i can deduce from over 80% of comments on this thread is that we are our own problem...

So much hate and if it goes on unchecked then it might just be our greatest undoing as a nation.

God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
arruh:
u will not die well
LOL....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / Panel Storms Ortom’s Automobile Workshop, Impounds Vehicles / Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.