Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers (42489 Views)

Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) / IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers / Army Confirm Retirement Of Senior Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by ahmedolawale: 2:08am On Jun 12, 2016
hucienda:
Buhari- the most divisive, tribalistic, nepotism-induced president in the history of Nigeria!

Is it the Nigerian Army or the Northern Army?

This man just likes bringing trouble on himself and his administration. We've had other presidents of northern extraction- yet they knew what it takes to run an inclusive government for a diverse country as ours.

Fanning the embers of tribalism in an institution such as the military? How do you expect to win the fight against militants in the delta when the locals find out they are mostly northerners? How do you expect the locals to cooperate and provide the army intel? How do you expect the soldiers from the south to feel? Or do you think they are not also human beings? The Babangida speech after the bloodless coup that overthrew Buhari in 1985 speaks volumes. Interesting days ahead.

Buhari is dancing to tune of the Surugede masquerade. We are watching.

Anyway, zombies over to you. You know what to do. Do your work.
go and check the list b4 commenting most officers retired are from Northern region
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Project400: 2:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Interesting...
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by reality2019(m): 4:33am On Jun 12, 2016
too bad if na so.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by ldpele(m): 4:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Do I need a seer to tell me that Nigeria will surely divide under the NEPA bill certificate president, no, I don't!.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by mbhs139(m): 5:43am On Jun 12, 2016
amaechi1:
Very unfortunate that most people who have commented thus far have fell for this news. It did show how far we have gone down as Nation. Even when rumours about someone death comes around, the way people react without confirming amaze me. Sahara reporter should go all the way to publish their names and state of origin. People are not concern about the reason why they were retired, we are only looking at their tribal inclination. If any of these officer feels unjust, let him seek redress. We may also have forgotten most politicians who are being persecuted are from North including Dasuki. Anyway, trust nigerians, they will say because he is a PDP member.

Let us not remove our eyes from the ball.

The Chief of Defense Staff, the last time I check, is a southerner. If I'm correct, he's the one that will recommend or endorse any sacking or retirement of officers from the rank of colonel if I'm right. And for all I care, he can't be the call man of the C-in-C, Buhari can't just other him to submit the names of Southern Generals simply for sacking.

My brother, comments on NL sometimes makes me sick.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by faisalcan(m): 6:14am On Jun 12, 2016
#Istandwithbuhari GLORY BE TO GOD! BABA IS FINALLY FINE.
Buhari speaks from London Hospital, says ‘I’m fine now.................................’
President Muhammadu Buhari has dismissed reports about being diagnosed of cancer on his treatment of ear infection in London, stating that he now enjoys a sound health.
Buharai relayed his improved state of health to some of his aides in the Presidential Villa stating, “I am now fine. There is nothing to worry about”
Newspot Nigeria learnt exclusively from two of his aides that the President responded to questions on his health when some of them called him last night.
The aides in separate chats said Buhari asked questions about Nigeria and wanted to know the state of the country.
Buhari, according to reports, asked after the wellbeing of each of the aides who spoke and chatted with him on skype, while he wished everyone well.
One of them said, “The President was particular about Nigeria and was asking questions. The way he spoke to us gave an impression that everything was all right with him.
“When we asked about his health, he said he was fine and that the situation was nothing to worry about”
Buhari left Nigeria for London last Monday for a 10-day vacation, according to his his media aide, Mr. Femi Adesina who said also that the president would take the precaution of seeking medical attention on his ear infection.
There have been speculations that President Buhari had been diagnosed of cancer of the ear, while the speculation went viral, given an impression that he is now in a cricical condition.
There are reports also that the President may extend his stay in London for more days on the basis that he needs more days to rest.
The need for him to stay more days in London, according to reports, was mooted by top government officials who said he needed more time to rest because of the effect of pressure of worn on him.

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by militarily: 6:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Leopard2A7:

omenka, come here and defend yourself, are you truly from Benue or from Fouta Jalon, the mountain of vultures
u really shd leave that troll alone and mind ur business.thx
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by thunder74(m): 6:57am On Jun 12, 2016
amaechi1:

God bless you. A typical case was Ekiti election. We all saw masked Military. Let allow the military to sort out themselves.
Army did the same thing in Bayelsa and Rivers elections under APC. Say something else bros.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by KAYD007(m): 7:07am On Jun 12, 2016
amaechi1:

Nwanne, I am not from north. My argument wait for list before you apportion blame. That what a wise one will do. For all you know, this heading may not be true.

Even if the list comes out and it is found out majority is from the south it is expected considering how the military institution was compromised by the administrator of the last administration who happens to be from that region. The south can cry wolf and very daft when it comes to how politics is played to have a favorable out come.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by OfoIgbo: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2016
amaechi1:

Umar Dikko facing trail is a core northern, Dasuki is from North, Saliu for Director NSA is from the north, Nenadi Usman is from the north, Yuguda former minister of finance is from the north, alex bade is from the north etc. No complain abi.

So how come Mumuhammadu is punishing SE and SS officers for the crimes of the northern oligarchs that you mentioned.

Surely he should have sacked more northern officers also
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

If that guy is from benue, then i am eskimo typing from my igloo hut.
Dude is a core hausa-fulani troll

I have always told people that he was never anywhere close to Benue..

The guy is pure FULANI kunu seller parading himself as a human being..
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by akinola1736(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Let the names of the retired soldiers be published. Criticism should be supported with facts.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2016
[s]
mbhs139:

The Chief of Defense Staff, the last time I check, is a southerner. If I'm correct, he's the one that will recommend or endorse any sacking or retirement of officers from the rank of colonel if I'm right. And for all I care, he can't be the call man of the C-in-C, Buhari can't just other him to submit the names of Southern Generals simply for sacking.

[/s]

Sherrap u silly ignoramus...

Don't you know the meaning of puppets..

Zombies always looking for useless excuses to defend a murderous certificateless Kunu-sipping, gworo munching, child hugging Ear disease deaf/smely President..
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by cyrilamx(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2016
I think most comments here are laced with ethnic bigotry and inexplicable hatred for the person of PMB. SR said 70 percent of those retired are from the south, well my fellow southerners, let wait for the list and also ask if they were actually guilty of the charges against them.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2016
mbhs139:

Personally, apart from the obvious fact that most of them appear to be poorly educated, I sincerely think a very, very, very, very high amount of Nigerians have mental issues.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by edoyad(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Personally, apart from the obvious fact that most of them appear to be poorly educated, I sincerely think a very, very, very, very high amount of Nigerians have mental issues.

Did you feel the same way during Jonathan's regime when he was being criticized ?
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2016
edoyad:

Did you feel the same way during Jonathan's regime when he was being criticized ?
Yes, I actually think even Jonathan himself is not all there. To be honest, the fact that you came here sounding crazy... I don't think you're all there either, yourself.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Wyttcat: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2016
I'm surprised that Sahararepoters could list their names.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by edoyad(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Yes, I actually think even Jonathan himself is not all there. To be honest, the fact that you came here sounding crazy... I don't think you're all there either, yourself.

Oh really ? grin grin
There's the saying that if you live in a place where you feel everybody else is mad, then may be it's time to check yourself for madness.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by omenka(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2016
amaechi1:
Very unfortunate that most people who have commented thus far have fell for this news. It did show how far we have gone down as Nation. Even when rumours about someone death comes around, the way people react without confirming amaze me. Sahara reporter should go all the way to publish their names and state of origin. People are not concern about the reason why they were retired, we are only looking at their tribal inclination. If any of these officer feels unjust, let him seek redress. We may also have forgotten most politicians who are being persecuted are from North including Dasuki. Anyway, trust nigerians, they will say because he is a PDP member.

The most surprising is that the Ugandans suddenly believe Saharareporters hook line and sinker!! cheesy

What a miserable set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2016
edoyad:

Oh really ? grin grin
There's the saying that if you live in a place where you feel everybody else is mad, then may be it's time to check yourself for madness.
That'd be you, buddy, From the land of "you're-certain-to-die-before-you-reach-the-age-of-60".

Where I'm from more people are sane than not . We don't support politicians stealing our future while securing theirs over flimsy excuses like tribe or religion. That's for you inferiority complexed Africans.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by seanbenito: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2016
Curiously, when Sahara reporters say anything negative against their hero, they will say Sahara reporters is media arm and propagandist for APC

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by zeestunner(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2016
COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF COMPULSORY RTD NA OFFICERS:_*

1. Maj Gen FO Ali.
2. Maj Gen EG Atewe.
3. Maj Gen Ejemai.
4. Maj Gen MY Ibrahim.
5. Maj Gen IN Ijioma.
6. Maj Gen Koleoso.
7. Maj Gen PAT Akem.
8. Maj Gen LC Ilo.
9. Maj Gen SD Aliyu.
10. Brig Gen Onibasa.
11. Brig Gen IM Lawson.
12. Brig Gen D Abdusalam.
13. Brig Gen Bashir Mormoni.
14. Brig Gen ASH Sahaad.
15. Brig Gen Koko Essien.
16. Brig Gen MD Onoiveta.
17. Brig Gen LM Bello.
18. Brig Gen MG Ali.
19. Brig Gen Oyefesobi.
20. Brig Gen Ogidi.
21. Brig Gen Fiboinumama.
22. Brig Gen Agachi.
23. Col OU Nwankwo.
24. Col Adegbe.
25. Col DR Hassan.
26. Col TT Minima.
27. Col CK Ukoha.
28. Col FD Kayode.
29. Col Achinze.
30. Lt Col Oladuntoye.
31. Lt Col Adinmoha.
32. Lt Col CO Amadi
33. Lt Col Baba Ochanpa.
34. Lt Col Dazang.
35. Lt Col TE Arigbe.
36. Lt Col Egemole.
37. Lt Col A Suleiman.
38. Lt Col A Mohammed.
39. Lt Col AS Mohammed.
40. Lt Col Enemchukwu.
41. Maj TA Willireceiams.

Shame on all enemies of nigeria shebi una say na SS/SE officers plenty pass abi oya let's do head count and see. Plss people as much as u hate PMB be objective and stop adding fuel to the this hatred fire in social media.we should all remember rwanda na so e take start. B4 u coment and get likes think about ppl livies that will be lost wen shit hit the fan. Hatred brings about conflict think about ur family,friends even ur self una think say if war start e no go touch una lol. PDP,GEJ had 16 yrs and they didn't use it well let's give PMB a chance

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by Wyttcat: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Abi o omo Iya!

As long as Yoruba are not among, or just 1 to 6 ratio compared to other south, all well and good.

I really think Nigerians' brains are what need restructuring more than the country, the youths are incapable of thinking for themselves. With no list or names, most people have taken this news (fake or not) as gospel.
ibedun:

GBAM!!!!
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by HzRF(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Leopard2A7:

But omenka Benue state is about to be occupied by fulani for grazing their cattle so I wonder why he still supports the demonic herdsman in Aso Rock with all his might. Smh.

His stomach
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by sleepingTROUBLE: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

If that guy is from benue, then i am eskimo typing from my igloo hut.
Dude is a core hausa-fulani troll
May God bless you. Most of my people here can easily fall for any kind of lie and deception. It even took them almost eternity to decipher that of the children of witches from the waste land who claim to be of SS or SE descent so as to use our brains and cause division between the SS and their SE brothers. What I have come to understand is that some guys are being paid to do this while some are borne out of their satanic hearts. But we should not despair, God will surely give us victory because we are his children.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by marianneada(f): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2016
Amen
LOVEGINO:
May God help us all
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by dotun365: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
amaechi1:

I don't know where or who you are but God bless you. Illetrate Nigerians already cursing their president and some fools preparing for war over a rumor. In the military there's order and discipline so no one can wake up and just sack 70 Southerners just like that
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by gemini35(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
amaechi1:

. If. I. may ask u,how many northers are among the. Army sacked,ona only southeast. sout souta. Are guilty?
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by mbhs139(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

This is the response I got from one of them:

CHIJIOKE1314:

Sherrap u silly ignoramus...

Don't you know the meaning of puppets..

Zombies always looking for useless excuses to defend a murderous certificateless Kunu-sipping, gworo munching, child hugging Ear disease deaf/smely President..

Does this not confirm your assertion that they have mental illness. I give up
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2016
mbhs139:

This is the response I got from one them:

Does this not confirm your assertion that they have mental illness. I give up

I can only laugh at your stuFidity...
I wonder what frustration has erased in your brain that it was easy for you to classify a diverse people with track record of excellence and notable achievements in most spheres of life as 'them'..

Where as you might be one poor kid with 'innjoo' phone sitting on a dwarf fence of your dilapidated 'yard' on a burrowed data throwing jabs at your elders online..

Do I blame you?
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers by mbhs139(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

I can only laugh at your stuFidity...
I wonder what frustration has erased in your brain that it was easy for you to classify a diverse people with track record of excellence and notable achievements in most spheres of life as 'them'..

Where as you might be one poor kid with 'innjoo' phone sitting on a dwarf fence of your dilapidated 'yard' on a burrowed data throwing jabs at your elders online..

Do I blame you?

And the bold part gat me laughing.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wonderful!!!! Clap for yaself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose / Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.